What's new

Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore among the most polluted cities of the world: WHO

Now its our turn. We should use Thar Coal and set up a plant facing India. :D
Bhai, plant kahi bhi faced ho, smog to wind direction pe depend karta hai na. :D :D

3 Pakistani cities in that list- @ 4, 6 & 10.

2 Indian cities in that list- @ 4 & 9

India also has overall many more cities than Pakistan. Pakistan certainly wins :enjoy:
Yeee. My Dick is Bigger than Urs. I WIN. :D :D :D

Well Lahore's pollution is caused by India and your people even admitted it.

You people should be embarrassed after reading this:

:lol:

Lahore waste management company to help make Amritsar clean

Air Pollution and waste management are two completely different things dude. :lol: What are you comparing ? You should be embarassed.

Also, please quit putting the blame on everyone else for your problems. It's your country , you have to look after it. Pakistan is not a child.

Bhai, plant kahi bhi faced ho, smog to wind direction pe depend karta hai na. :D :D

Don't worry. We will make sure coal plants will run on days when wind direction is flowing from west to east. Rajasthan and Gujrat will enjoy our gift. :P

Also, please quit putting the blame on everyone else for your problems. It's your country , you have to look after it. Pakistan is not a child.

Thats the key . . we Indians are not better though ::D

its a easy way to hide our failures. . . oh he did that.

Air Pollution and waste management are two completely different things dude. :lol: What are you comparing ? You should be embarassed.

I'm not putting any blame on anyone. You people admitted. I'm only reminding you...

India admits its coal plants causing fog inside Pakistan - thenews.com.pk

You have your own problems to solve.

And the world's most polluted city is ... - CNN.com
Delhi world’s most polluted city: Study - Hindustan Times

Not according to WHO.

And we did not admit to all the pollution in Pakistan or Lahore. That article only talks about some limited contribution made in that regard from India's coal plants.

When people have no respect for land, respect or decorum, this is bound to happen. South Asia is a hellhole.

I am surprised at Iran though. Thought they'd be lower than India or Pakistan.

Don't worry. We will make sure coal plants will run on days when wind direction is flowing from west to east. Rajasthan and Gujrat will enjoy our gift. :P
Matlab Coal Plants developed only for Days when wind flows towards east. Matlab itna paisa hai mazaak masti karne ke liye? :D

I' am surprised Karachi is not on the list. Karachi has severe scarcity of trees and is heavily industrialized city.

Haha! Someone needs to revisit the geography class and look at the Wind patterns during winter in North India...clue is in Northerlies a.k.a Winter Monsoon.

Secondly nearest coal power thermal plants to Pakistan was in Bathinda when the report was written.

punjab-thermal-power-plants-map.jpg

It's funny that pollution accusations are coming from a nation running automobiles without catalytic converters in 2014.Anyways logic is not a Pakistani forte :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom