What's new

THE ROAD OUT OF GWADAR

Summary.

Indian are trying to disrupt CPEC by using terror tactics. They are failing as CPEC is here to stay.

Soon armed drones will patrol and this will be over.

Send in Chinese military to patrol CPEC routes. Fewer incidents like this will occur.
Im sorry, we have an actual combat vet military:
26907848_1836670446357275_3475617409654945434_n.jpg
28575788_1007572636059978_8393395522735439872_n.jpg
Pakistani_special_operators.2.jpg
17904055_1667930203508764_4740440426233361631_n.jpg
17953010_1667932273508557_2952926676301051365_n.jpg
dMY4UtovKSGlA-kyKsBInBTXX0c_3DaCdBeaksokrgQ.jpg
lmn.jpeg

BFC3D956-C379-424C-8D6A-D9B5E652A49D.png

The motorway runs around 15 kilometres on Khan Muhammad’s land in the union council of Shahrak, Turbat Tehsil. “I have not visited the FWO to ask them for compensation. If I do, I might be labelled an agent and killed by the insurgents. Neither the FWO nor the NHA has contacted me about compensation money.”

Damn, that's a lot of land! Had this been in India, the guy would be a multi millionaire just from the compensation money.

Is it the same all across Pakistan? I can't imagine Government getting away with it in say Punjab or Sindh, without paying compensation?

Stupid down.. M@ther f@ker...

Govt of Pakistan should sue the Dawn News Paper for utilizing such retarted head line.. This Don deserve to be hanged till death.

Last edited:
CPEC is a reality and Pakistan is already benefiting from it. It has been adopted as a strategic objective of similar level as our nuclear deterrence objectives.

Anti-state elements within our society, be it media or politicians, will continue to place hurdles in our path to progress, however, we are now smarter than before and are identifying these rats. Each one of them is being and will be taken care of.

Altaf (down)
Nawaz and gang (almost down)
Achakzai (next)
Zardari and gang (next)

and the list goes on....

Damn, that's a lot of land! Had this been in India, the guy would be a multi millionaire just from the compensation money.
Do try to use some common sense. There is land and there is land. Value is based on demand. Most of Balochistan is either high altitude desert, coking hot in summer and freezing in winter. Water scarcity is a serious problem with a very low population density.

8512110b458cfaf389b5600e2ace8b2b.jpg

makran-coastal-highway-balochistan-picture-id682077748

Is it the same all across Pakistan? I can't imagine Government getting away with it in say Punjab or Sindh, without paying compensation?

At Delhi’s Jantar Mantar monument thousands of campaigners, farmers and forest tribesmen protested against the government’s failure to call for better protections in a new Land Acquisition Act.

Both campaigners and business leaders say the current standoff is dragging India down just when it should be taking off.

Arun Nanda, chief of land acquisition for Mahindra, one of India’s most respected business houses, said the current act is holding up key projects. “It is holding up key projects because without land there’s no starting point. New infrastructure is held up because land acquisition takes so long,” he said.

He said the answer is offering a fair deal to farmers but officials and land mafia aggregators often provoke disputes by buying cheap from farmers, then selling high after re-zoning the land to industrial use. “The land goes up by five to ten times and the farmer gets angry that he got a raw deal,” he said.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/8682025/Indias-land-seizure-problems.html

Dawn is anti-Pakistan and Express Tribune is pro-PML-N, Pakistan is desperately losing its english news sources. World over the media is supposed to be awaam ki awaz and keep a check on the government. Here majority of the media is in government's pocket. If they aren't in government's pocket they are in India's or West's.

Back
Top Bottom