What's new

The Rivers Of Pakistan "Breath-Taking"

Hello All,

THE SWAN (SOHAN) RIVER AND SIMLY DAM CONTINUES .

The SIMLY DAM ON SWAN\SOAN\SOHAN RIVER
Simly-Dam-view.jpg

Simly-Dam-Lake.jpg

ImageHandler.ashx

Simly Dam (CDA Guest House)
Simly-Dam-CDA-Guest-House.jpg

4239829945_9f77cf7dfa_z.jpg

75_big.jpg

And More of Dam Lake
2666939146_38aeb61ab6_b.jpg

The+Simli+Lake.jpg

Thank You All

DAAAMMMMM MAN WWWOOOOWWW
@Norwegian @dsr478 @farhan_9909 @Counter-Errorist @WAJsal @mkn_91 @waz @Jinn Baba @Khalidr @LoveIcon @The Sandman @Moonlight @SBD-3 @Foxtrot-Bravo @Icarus @Paksanity @That Guy @django @Zibago @The Sandman @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye @Assailiant @Tipu7 @Sipahi @Akheilos @Shamain @Ray_of_Hop @Horus @WebMaster @ghazi52@Khafee @Spring Onion @DESERT FIGHTER@Zarvan

Last edited:
Beautiful to look at for sure!

(But nearly all are contaminated with untreated sewage and runoff.)

Yes very unfortunately.

By the way since you were away or perhaps limited your posts, I opened two threads one on valleys and one on sunset in Pakistan. Do check the beauty.

My photography ;

---

image-jpeg.302289

Where is it? It's so beautiful. :smitten:

Yes very unfortunately.

By the way since you were away or perhaps limited your posts, I opened two threads one on valleys and one on sunset in Pakistan. Do check the beauty.

Where is it? It's so beautiful. :smitten:

River Zhob .. It's near Waziristan-Balochistan border..

That's nonsense man.. These pics are from glaciers etc and not cities... Isolated parts of the country .. far from any "real" civilisation..

Except for the highest reaches, most of the northern areas are contaminated, and the situation only grows worse downstream. Past the major cities, the situation is absolutely horrid for contamination with sewage and runoff.

Yes very unfortunately.

I saw those threads, yes, they show many beautiful scenes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom