What's new

The Rivers Of Pakistan "Breath-Taking"

Hello All
With all respect dear
Ladakh is a part of Kashmir and I don't think I have to explain more .
And the other #5 its not site its Area on my source , so I stand corrected.
Thank you
i am from skardu
and i know the area well
thankyou too

I was about to open this thread and luckily come across this. Great!!

I was about to open this thread and luckily come across this. Great!!

Thank You Bro, You can share what ever you have , This will improve the thread and bring more beauty out on the one same table.
Thanks

Hello All
The beautiful Rivers of Pakistan continues :pakistan:
Now the biggest River of Balochistan almost 350miles, It runs throw largest national park of Pakistan The Hingol National Park along side Makran Cost Regain, The Park itself is a treasure of Natural Scenery , Landscape , Wildlife , and old heritage (archaeology).

The Hingol River , Balochistan:pakistan:
304393,xcitefun-hingol-river-1.jpg

5698939816_7a44feeae1_b.jpg

Hungol_National_Park.jpg

2323736005_e04dffe021_o.jpg

2323709805_773c0f419b_o.jpg

249522d1361252508-heaven-earth-pakistan-8.jpg

Hingol-River-Balochistan.jpg

Photo-of-Hingol-River-Makran-Balochistan.jpg

I Love My Balochistan and I love My Pakistan:smitten::pakistan:

Thank You All

Last edited:
Hello All

The Hingol River and Its Journey Throw National Park in Makran continues,:pakistan::smitten:

Princess-of-Hope In Hingol National Park Makran(Hingol River Park)
7-Princess-of-Hope-Hingol-National-Park-Baluchistan.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

sun-set-in-hingol-by-TM-thumb-470x251-202.jpg

Ibex_Hingol_sjaej.jpg

hingol-river-at-sunset-by-TM-thumb-470x251-198.jpg

image.axd_.jpg

Hingol%2BRiverrr.jpg

index.php

Thank You All

Hello All

The Hingol River and Its Journey Throw National Park in Makran continues.:smitten::pakistan:

Hingol National Park

78_big.jpg

Hingol River As Hindu's Sacred River
d915b24e1478f7ab8d559179f80cdcfa.jpg

548027189-hinglaj-pilgrimage-gettyimages.jpg

Hingol River Bridge , Hingol
DSC00423.jpg

Crocodile at Hingol River
2323331907_b628a07457_m.jpg

Thank You All

picture no 3
zanskar river is not in pakistan its in kargil district ladakh

picture no 4
this picture is confluence of indus and zanskar river near nimo village ladakh
also not Pakistan
Region is disputed and we have rightly claiming it hence i can post it 8-)

Great thread.

Pakistan is a beautiful land with ancient soul. Its our only home and cradle of our civilization.

We must protect it and serve it at all cost.

Pakistan is our home and we Pakistanis must honor Pakistan as our home while recognizing that we part of a global Muslim Civilization which encompasses our Muslim brothers and sisters from Morocco to Indonesia and everyting in between.

Hello All
The Beautiful and Breath-taking landscapes and natural sceneries of Rivers Of Pakistan Continues :smitten::pakistan:

The HISPAR (NAGAR) RIVER and BIAFO HISPAR LAKE(The Snow Lake) HUNZA.

The Hispar River (Nagar River),is a tributary of the Hunza River, rises from the melt water of the Hispar glaciers the lake) , The Hispar Glacier and river both flow northwest, passing through Hispar, Hopar and Nagar (Nagir) villages until the confluence with the Hunza River in the Hunza Valley.

The Snow Lake or The Hispar Lake.

The Name Snow Lake was given in 1892 by W Martin Conway, the first foreign visitor , Conway described Snow Lake as "beyond all comparison the finest view of mountains it has ever been my lot to behold, nor do I believe the world can hold a finer."

The Snow Lake is located 16,000 feet (4,877 m) above sea level, and is approximately 10 miles (16 km) wide. The basin lies at the head of the Biafo and Hispar glaciers, which spread down from the Hispar Pass in opposite directions, forming a 61 mile (100 km) river of ice that is among the world's longest continuous glacier systems outside of the polar regions.

I hope you all like it.

The Hispar River And Snow Lak
26332253041_26275b501c_b.jpg

26143497860_bb943f5b97.jpg

the-bridge-to-hispar-village.jpg

26323820002_a32839130b.jpg

images

4723358173_669e3a8ca4_m.jpg

hispar.jpg

800px-Biafo_Glacier_1.jpg

Thank You All

Hello All
The Breath-Taking Beauty of Great River Continues,,:smitten::pakistan:

THE SWAN (SOHAN) RIVER AND SIMLY DAM

The Swan or Sohan River is a river in Punjab , The Soan River is an important stream of the Pothohar region. It drains much of the water of Pothohar. It starts near a small village Bun in the foothills of Patriata and Murree. It provides water to Simly Dam, Simly Dam is an 80 meters (260 ft) high earthen embankment dam which is the largest water reservoir for Islamabad. Near Pharwala Fort it cuts through a high mountain range, a wonderful natural phenomenon called Swan Cut. No stream can cut such a high mountain, which proves that the Swan was there before the formation of this range. And as the mountain rose through millions of years, the stream continued its path by cutting the rising mountain. Ling Stream , following a relatively long course through Lehtrar and Kahuta falls in the Swan near Sihala on southern side of Village Gagri/Bhandar.
Two other famous streams, the Korang River joins it just before the Soan Bridge and Lai stream, joins this stream after the Swan Bridge.
After following a tortuous path along a big curve, the stream reaches Kalabagh proposed Dam Site close to Pirpiyahi where it falls into the Indus River.

The Beautiful Swan|Sohan|Soan River
145820-004-5FAFCDAC.jpg

46634628.jpg

acbb8799f61000facd2779ffffb032a1-696x392.jpg

523279831-soan-valley-gettyimages.jpg

54d683dd01410.jpg

13102953.jpg

45_full.jpeg

250px-Swaan_gorge_or_Swaan_cut.JPG

Thank You All

Hello All
Our country is Blessed with all types of Natural Beauty:pakistan:
As my other fallow members posting the Beauty of Pakistan I find out we are missing the great Rivers Of Pakistan. .
Here are some Pictures that you all surly like these are breath-taking , amassing and beautiful , The mighty Rivers of Pakistan.

The Great Sindh (Indus) River
850px-Indus_Valley_near_Leh.jpg

In Himalaya Mountains
indus-river-8741419.jpg

From Karaokoram Highway
Indus_river_from_karakouram_highway.jpg

Indus River
indus-at-chog-thumb.jpg

Near Bunji Dame Area
indus.jpg

Near Hala
indus-river.jpg

In Skardu
river93816602_2013121116143.jpg

Some where in Shangri-La
3883256.jpg

More Pics are in Next Post

Thank You All

@Norwegian @dsr478 @farhan_9909 @Counter-Errorist @WAJsal @mkn_91 @waz @Jinn Baba @Khalidr @LoveIcon @The Sandman @Moonlight @SBD-3 @Foxtrot-Bravo @Icarus @Paksanity @That Guy @django @Zibago @The Sandman @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye @Assailiant @Tipu7 @Sipahi @Akheilos @Shamain @Ray_of_Hop @Horus @WebMaster @ghazi52@Khafee @Spring Onion @
DESERT FIGHTER
@Zarvan

My photography;

image.jpeg

Kabul (brown water) & Indus (Blue water) -- KPK -- Attock bridge.

Indus near Swabi/Akora Khattak is really beautiful.. Blue,cold and fresh !

Beautiful to look at for sure!

(But nearly all are contaminated with untreated sewage and runoff.)

That's nonsense man.. These pics are from glaciers etc and not cities... Isolated parts of the country .. far from any "real" civilisation..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom