What's new

The recent LGBTQ invasion from foreign Embassies.

Their aim is to de-masculinize your men and then take your women.

It usually begins with their incel reject men visiting for a "holiday" to scope out the sexual potential and the rest follow. By the end of the process the women will be turned off by their men and run to these men as hollywood projects them as masculine saviors who can do no wrong.

Just look at Thailand, old white men walk hand in hand with 13 year old thai girls and its normalized.
Thailand - lovely country - lovely people - but every time you see a single white middle class fat old man - you know he’s there as a sex tourist. It’s so sad 😞

What angers me is that our compromised establishment, who instead work for them.

Their aim is to de-masculinize your men and then take your women.

It usually begins with their incel reject men visiting for a "holiday" to scope out the sexual potential and the rest follow. By the end of the process the women will be turned off by their men and run to these men as hollywood projects them as masculine saviors who can do no wrong.

Just look at Thailand, old white men walk hand in hand with 13 year old thai girls and its normalized.
Exactly people need to wake up.

I agree with the cultural issues that come as a part of dealing with the West. But perhaps our focus and priority should be the vast amounts of filth (lying, bribery, kaam-chori, etc.) that is rampant in our own culture anyway. Islam is equally hostile to these things, but what really riles people up are LGBTQ+ issues.

It is a problem, for sure, but we need to get our own sh*t together as well. It's always easier to blame the imperial culture for all ills. Maybe we can also learn from their positives (overall better meritocracy, focus on science/tech/R&D = way better human development indicators and wealth per capita, etc.).

Did Bilawal the American FM get an invitation?

Thailand - lovely country - lovely people - but every time you see a single white middle class fat old man - you know he’s there as a sex tourist. It’s so sad 😞

The white folks don't even hide it. Thailand is a place where they solely go to shop for girls.

That German faggot should get his legs broken.

The fault lies entirely with the authorities who allowed this shitshow to go on.

Thanks;

The allegations are currently being investigated by the German Federal Foreign Office and have caused outrage among Pakistan’s LGBTQ community. Many are afraid to go public with their accusations out of fear of retaliation and being outed.

“The Federal Foreign Office takes allegations of sexual harassment extremely seriously. We received a complaint, which will be swiftly and thoroughly investigated and followed by appropriate action if found to be substantiated,” a German Federal Foreign Office spokesperson said in a statement sent to VICE World News on April 27. The spokesperson declined to give details of the allegations, citing the continuing investigation.

He will be gotten rid of fast.

I doubt it. This one will also be moved out fast under the garb of diplomatic immunity.

Last edited:
I agree with the cultural issues that come as a part of dealing with the West. But perhaps our focus and priority should be the vast amounts of filth (lying, bribery, kaam-chori, etc.) that is rampant in our own culture anyway. Islam is equally hostile to these things, but what really riles people up are LGBTQ+ issues.

It is a problem, for sure, but we need to get our own sh*t together as well. It's always easier to blame the imperial culture for all ills. Maybe we can also learn from their positives (overall better meritocracy, focus on science/tech/R&D = way better human development indicators and wealth per capita, etc.).
That’s because that isn’t a cultural norm for Pakistanis. Corruption, Nepotism, Religious, ethnic and racial bigotry are acceptable and encouraged in Pakistani culture so they are not abnormal. It’s as if you tell the daughter burying Quraysh that they should prioritize fixing that instead of focusing their energy on objecting to other things.

Frankly, a Pakistani can be a corrupt,hypocrite female harasser but will consider his sins washed if he gets to say a few words or get angry over such issues.
When being Ghatiya is the norm, then you find issues to be holier than thou.

Okay, this is kind of a rant but an extremely justified one. As we all know Pakistan is an Islamic nation, it is literally in the name, therefore, the practise of same-sex marriages and gay mingling is strictly forbidden in Islam hence it is frowned upon inside Pakistan and the Islamic world.

The LGBT community is fully functioning and is left to their lifestyle albeit it stays to their premises.

But this does not give open licenses to Foreign Embassies to just throw faggot underground parties and promote the queer lifestyle in public. The two main culprits Embassies hard at trying to draw some angry attention are US and Germany. Also, get this, in one event organised by the German embassy one of the German diplomats decided to sexually harass the local women.

Now where the f*ck are woke Pakistanis. It's like adding salt to open wounds first they organise illegal faggot events then they harass the women. Sometimes I wish to have Zia back.

Where did the Indus people go.?Sad sad sad.

@waz
@Sainthood 101 @Goenitz @Mentee @Pak Nationalist
And what of the shady professors in Pakistani universities manufacturing atheists every year??

You mean lady boys??

That’s because that isn’t a cultural norm for Pakistanis. Corruption, Nepotism, Religious, ethnic and racial bigotry are acceptable and encouraged in Pakistani culture so they are not abnormal. It’s as if you tell the daughter burying Quraysh that they should prioritize fixing that instead of focusing their energy on objecting to other things.

Frankly, a Pakistani can be a corrupt,hypocrite female harasser but will consider his sins washed if he gets to say a few words or get angry over such issues.

Yes, that was precisely my point (I totally agree with you.)

And what of the shady professors in Pakistani universities manufacturing atheists every year??

You mean lady boys??

The queer show was meant to promote LGBT cause in Pakistan. Instead the German diplomat turned it into a groping contest. Not only did he grope the Canadian singer. He went on a rampage and also groped many more.

I find it amusing how the libturds in Pakistan aren't defending their LGBT soulmates?

You mean lady boys??
I wish they do some research on it but atheism seems to be growing in Pak slowly

Notice how Western media isn't reporting this. This isn't something small. A German official got caught groping women. There is actual video proof. Imagine if a Pakistani embassy official was caught on video touching the buttock of women. Imagine the press coverage and headlines.

The queer show was meant to promote LGBT cause in Pakistan. Instead the German diplomat turned it into a groping contest. Not only did he grope the Canadian singer. He went on a rampage and also groped many more.

I find it amusing how the libturds in Pakistan aren't defending their LGBT soulmates?
Gora >>> desi ga-ndu

Classic example of whataboutism

Here you go
I must warn you though a Pakistani fake blonde wannabe exists in the video watch at your own risk because you might puke

LMAO they shot themselves on their own foot. What was supposed to be successful queer party turned into a fiasco.

It does show how deeply Pakistan has fallen.

Back
Top Bottom