What's new

The reason why Toilets were installed in Indian Trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliFarooq

Reaction score
5ecc7defcfe9cc7e4c2d2e4a1198a5bf.jpg

:rofl::cheers:

Well considering someone in a dhoti and lota actually knew how to corespond in that manner makes me give India a tip of the hat. Dont get me wrong .. It was funny .. but to know the train takes off at appointed time and the half naked guy does not go find this conductor and beat the crap out of him and instead writes an angry semi retarded letter. I take back my hat tipping and remove my hat for the Indian people.

it was in 1909 , it was united india at that time sub-continent

I understand .. But it was still them and us. I dont see us doing something like that.

I understand .. But it was still them and us. I dont see us doing something like that.

What a sick mentality you have ... though i highly doubt the genuinity of that letter and you managed to find reasons for "Them and Us"

Rail Ways were invented by British and i dont think that they would have waited for an Indian to complain and open thier eyes wide to realize that trains need Toilets....

That letter sounds like work of some one sick like you.. If you read care fully only two words " Dhoti "and " Lota"are in Aphostrophy. So we can Make out the intention behind creating such things..

Hilarious though....

I'll take this one as a good Joke and not more than that!

@digitaltiger :This is true.this letter triggered the change!.and going with the English of that time ,I think not even 1% knows English at that time?(arguably!).
--

You obviously don't read much. Open the monthly, well circulated "Urdu Digest" or any other number of publications, and the first pages are full of letters sent by concerned citizens about various issues, raising awareness, etc.

And Secondly, during the British Raj, at least officials took notice of such letters and requests. Nowadays, many wouldn't give two hoots, whether in Bharat or Pakistan.

As for wearing a dhoti and having a lota, I still have my very own imported lota in my bathroom, even though I'm living in Europe. When I was younger I'd wear the lungi/dhoti too, although I admit it was when going to sleep. Does that make me and all others like me retarded as well?

I must say, you're post is full of shite.

Good for you, your loongi and lota. Ignore me if you must or just wash my post with your customized lota.

Recent Indian railway Budget announcement

20. Field trials are being conducted for introducing environment friendly green toilets. We are also planning to conduct trials on vacuum toilets similar to those used in aircraft on a few coaches.

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom