What's new

The Reason we want to release the indian Pilot

Pakistan should keep him incase our pilot is shot down in India then you can exchange
him. This is bloody treason from Imran Khan and Shah Mahmood.

aik to Pakistani qom aik dam he apay say bahar ho jati hai

Do you think all aspects have not been thought about his release? Do you think only one man took decision to release him? There's PM, FM, COAS, other defense related personnels and government officials who must have taken into account all aspects and then must have come to conclusion that releasing him is better.

Indeed... They want quick result. Few days of success vs decades of defeat. Which is better?
SO true both of you.Neither war nor diplomacy is game of days those who don't rem how patiently china take back Hong Kong but look at how they handle Taiwan issue so delicately thats real mature diplomacy.ANd why the hell we care about Modi loosing elections??

We must reconsider this decision, till India makes some real effort to deescalate. I wont be surprised if Pakistan reconsiders this decision, since it seems Modi is not ready to make any effort.

It is really what u see, then US, UK and rest of western allies shall now be voicing their support of India against Pakistan, did they? No, they just ask all parties to restraint. No one side with whoever. The western are very smart not to get into mess which is not beneficial to them.

Pakistan has sacrificed a fair share in bringing peace to the region which now hangs by a thread because of the Indian stubbornness to solve her territorial disputes with her neighbors.

Any war in the region will set the clock back to 1930s which is least desirable if human development in the region is not a strategic convergence. Pakistan is well within her rights to counter any bullish behavior by the Indian state to impose her hegemony in the region.

The complete disregard that India showed towards Pakistan's territorial integrity is beyond an act of war. It is a debt that will be paid for a change.

Meanwhile Well thanks for Chinese mature gesture

Chinese side showed mature and Neutral stance not showing bias Unlike US for India

I think its a mile stone in indo-chinese relationship

Are we (the mighty supa powa indians) searching for teeny tiny straws to grab on? :lol:

I dont even know the term with what we can describe this nuisance neighbor in our East who is a constant itch in our big toe...

anyone who claims to be a Pakistani and talks trash yet has a foreign IP address should be presumed to be Indian/Irani/Israeli

dude the OP is a reportee maniac. and he gets listened to as well.

just a heads up

In a way its a diplomatic victory that the world sees. We are showing the world that we are doing the right thing.

While Indians are warmongering rats.

Get it now?

I am sure Government of Pakistan must of thought this through.

Pakistani government is full of capable people, I am sure they thought this through.

I'm sorry, but you're living in some kind of fairy tale far removed from the realities of geopolitics.

Western/NATO geostrategic goals in the region envision bolstering India as a buffer to growing Chinese influence. This is why they turn a blind eye to Indian state sponsorship of Baloch terrorism and their defense experts/professors calling for material support to the TTP in publications like Bloomberg are not even met with a raised eyebrow.

We prepared and gave exhaustive dossiers to the UN documenting Indian support to Baloch terrorists. NOTHING HAPPENED. Similarly, Pakistan's maturity is usually disregarded pretty quickly. France, eager to sell India billions in arms, essentially cheered India's illegal violation of our airspace and highly dangerous/provocative "bombing" of our forests.

This "mature" bullshit doesn't work.

The West has arms to sell and needs to counter China, so India can do no wrong. Similarly, when they want to get you, they can manufacture claims like WMDs in Iraq. Our "diplomatic victories" don't mean jack shit to the world.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but you're living in some kind of fairy tale far removed from the realities of geopolitics.

Western/NATO geostrategic goals in the region envision bolstering India as a buffer to growing Chinese influence. This is why they turn a blind eye to Indian state sponsorship of Baloch terrorism and their defense experts/professors calling for material support to the TTP in publications like Bloomberg.

We prepared and gave exhaustive dossiers to the UN documenting Indian support to Baloch terrorists. NOTHING HAPPENED. Similarly, Pakistan's maturity is usually disregarded pretty quickly. France, eager to sell India billions in arms, essentially cheered India's illegal violation of our airspace and highly dangerous/provocative "bombing" of our forests

The West has arms to sell and needs to counter China, so India can do no wrong. Similarly, when they want to get you, they can manufacture claims like WMDs in Iraq. Our "diplomatic victories" don't mean jack shit to the world.

Thank you. Well said.

This is a propaganda war and it certainly looks like we're winning.

Essentially, this means India has two options:

1. Attack Pakistan again after we have shown a very strong goodwill gesture.
2. Not attack Pakistan and have a huge egg on the face because they were embarrassed.

Western/NATO geostrategic goals in the region envision bolstering India as a buffer to growing Chinese influence. This is why they turn a blind eye to Indian state sponsorship of Baloch terrorism and their defense experts/professors calling for material support to the TTP in publications like Bloomberg.

We prepared and gave exhaustive dossiers to the UN documenting Indian support to Baloch terrorists. NOTHING HAPPENED. Similarly, Pakistan's maturity is usually disregarded pretty quickly. France, eager to sell India billions in arms, essentially cheered India's illegal violation of our airspace and highly dangerous/provocative "bombing" of our forests

Again I also respect your opinion.

But...these events can be used to score points against India.

Regards.

I do NOT understand what you are saying But a welcome sight you are nonetheless. at least I am sure that you are not a fraud like these others

I am total sham you know.

Let me explain.

You 2 british flags want to blame 1 australian flag.

Me blame you. you are northern hemispheres australian

This is a propaganda war and it certainly looks like we're winning.

Essentially, this means India has two options:

1. Attack Pakistan again after we have shown a very strong goodwill gesture.
2. Not attack Pakistan and have a huge egg on the face because they were embarrassed.

The people to whom you want to demonstrate your 'goodwill gesture' are actually your enemies. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom