What's new

The Real Ugly face of Facebook [A Must Read]

Its not personal for anyone whether zionists or indians but
Holocaust is a fake there is a conference held in Iran about the holocaust and thousands of europeans and hundreds of americans attended

First of all what were the thousands of europeans and hundreds of americans doing in Iran?

B.S.

First of all what were the thousands of europeans and hundreds of americans doing in Iran?

B.S.

They were invited by the government of iran to attend that....
It was attended in 2007 I m not pretty sure
They were scholars, writers, historians to attend that meeting...So many of them believed that holocaust was a fake....

They were invited by the government of iran to attend that....
It was attended in 2007 I m not pretty sure
They were scholars, writers, historians to attend that meeting...So many of them believed that holocaust was a fake....

then why speak where you are not sure yourself? - never trust/believe in anything without proof

LOL I suspect Cool Dog's authenticity being a Pak guy or muslim :D :lol:

is he the real RAW agent? :P

then why speak where you are not sure yourself? - never trust/believe in anything without proof

I m pretty sure about the conference cause My uncle lives in Iran and i heard news too from media..
:coffee:

Not sure when it was held either in 2007 or 2008

i don't know why muslims are always considered low...
:confused::cry:
:pakistan:

get involve in ur community, do good things to other people(different race, culture, religion etc)!
only u/we can make them change their opinions about muslims!!!
btw we r not considered low! its just because of some A holes(terrorists, extremists) who destroyed our reputation among the people. and presented our religion in a VERY WRONG WAYY!!!

If you have negative opinion against West - Thats terrorism or barbarians
If west have negative opinion against you - Thats freedom of speech & expression

We are facing this because we are Not united , so we have not Power , so what they say we have to Accept .

We are facing this because we are Not united , so we have not Power , so what they say we have to Accept .

very true sir!
history tells...that in past we have fought many wars against our own brothers...

The Arabs helped the British capture and colonize Palestine.

It's totally their fault that the Ottoman Empire was defeated.

Defeat the Arabs first and grab their money if you want to beat them so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has any Pakistani thought of developing a social networking site of their own.

This would be a gr8 bussiness opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom