What's new

The real surgical strikes in Afghanistan

Nothing confirmed yet .so chill guys .

ISPR is itself a highly biased source --- naturally, as the propaganda / info arm of one of the belligerents in this fight. Govts and Armies around the world have lied to their people. Let's all be mature about it.

I don't know what "proof" people want:
-anonymous "inside sources"
-1080p HD video
-official ISPR press release
-TV channels
-Twitterati

...all can be faked ;)
Yeah indian dgmo is a trustworthy source . Leave international media he even fail to convince indian opposition . :)

Nothing confirmed yet .so chill guys .

Yeah indian dgmo is a trustworthy source . Leave international media he even fail to convince indian opposition . :)

Obviously he is not a trustworthy source either. Nor is any Pentagon official. That is exactly my point.

Any "proof" we get can potentially be fake, including HD (or even 4K!) video.

So, you either believe it or you don't --- "proof" in the form of an ISPR press release or video does not necessarily mean that these strikes happend in the way they are saying they happened.

I personally believe that they did happen, and that we did get a senior JuA commander (Bacha).

And even heavy artillery shelling is a policy shift since Pakistan will have a more free will in days time come
I wouldn't indulge in useless duels regarding if it was a fake surgical strike or real. But I believe it was a real one. It should have been done much before (especially after APS terrorist attack) because Afghan government is not really in a position to control its territory. Many international players are active in that country. Beyond Kabul, much of the Afghan territory is not much different from our FATA (well, I mean pre-military operation FATA) - that is lawless territory. Indians are exploiting that situation.

The cross border raids in Afghanistan have strategic and tactical benefits.

First of all, it shows the international community that the epicenter of terrorism is not really the FATA (as Indians keep claiming non-stop) rather it is Afghanistan. RAW and other agencies are using that country as a springboard for staging terrorist strikes in Pakistan.
If we could kill or eliminate a few other Indian monkeys (or even better if bring them back alive) that would hurt the enemy where it really hurts badly. And it'll expose the real filthy nature of the enemy.

Obviously, these strikes will destroy the terrorist infrastructure created by RAW-NDS evil alliance. We need to conduct the strikes continuously (based on intelligence) whenever the need arises rather than being the sequel to major terrorist attack in Pakistan.

Afghanis will have to decide if they want Afghanistan become a battlefield by allowing/collaborating with Indians to wage a war of terrorism against Pakistan. Obviously we'll respond not only to New Delhi but more so to Kabul. It'll be utmost stupidity on the part of Afghan government to allow Afghanistan becoming a battleground. The times when Afghans could use India card against Pakistan (by assisting blackie evils in using terrorism as a state policy) are gone now. We already have had enough APSs and Sehwans. We'll bleed profusely those who attack us. No more terrorism coming from Afghan soil. It's time to hit the terrorists and their masterminds in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
I wouldn't indulge in useless duels regarding if it was a fake surgical strike or real. But I believe it was a real one. It should have been done much before (especially after APS terrorist attack) because Afghan government is not really in a position to control its territory. Many international players are active in that country. Beyond Kabul, much of the Afghan territory is not much different from our FATA (well, I mean pre-military operation FATA) - that is lawless territory. Indians are exploiting that situation.

The cross border raids in Afghanistan have strategic and tactical benefits.

First of all, it shows the international community that the epicenter of terrorism is not really the FATA (as Indians keep claiming non-stop) rather it is Afghanistan. RAW and other agencies are using that country as a springboard for staging terrorist strikes in Pakistan.
If we could kill or eliminate a few other Indian monkeys (or even better if bring them back alive) that would hurt the enemy where it really hurts badly. And it'll expose the real filthy nature of the enemy.

Obviously, these strikes will destroy the terrorist infrastructure created by RAW-NDS evil alliance. We need to conduct the strikes continuously (based on intelligence) whenever the need arises rather than being the sequel to major terrorist attack in Pakistan.

Couldn't agree more.

Why are the indians feeling the hit! Perhaps they recognise the next target would be their high commission, the central hideout of TTP and balochi terrorists. Indian high commission building was designed with the help of NATO to be bunker bomb resistant.

Last edited:
Its highly unlikely he is who you say he is
Excuse me, what makes you think that, all my family is gathered in his house at this point of time, I don't know where did you get this delusion from.

Obviously he is not a trustworthy source either. Nor is any Pentagon official. That is exactly my point.

Any "proof" we get can potentially be fake, including HD (or even 4K!) video.

So, you either believe it or you don't --- "proof" in the form of an ISPR press release or video does not necessarily mean that these strikes happend in the way they are saying they happened.

I personally believe that they did happen, and that we did get a senior JuA commander (Bacha).
ISPR didnt say anything till yet . these are unconfirmed news.

This is highly classified information. Very few in the armed forces know about the raid and those who knw, entire media asking again and again to armed forces officials and ISPR about the raid but no one is confirm nor say "NO".

Simple response, "This is highly classified information, we are not allowed to say anything on that especially to unclassified people and the media"

This news is saying kah guns are used, i imagine they are talking about artillery because i could not listen to the audio. What about PAF? There were earlier reports that PAF has struck as well.

This is highly classified information. Very few in the armed forces know about the raid and those who knw, entire media asking again and again to armed forces officials and ISPR about the raid but no one is confirm nor say "NO".

Simple response, "This is highly classified information, we are not allowed to say anything on that especially to unclassified people and the media"

Wow , it's good to see that people on def.pk acknowledge the same , 4 months back the issue was opposite with same set of members.

When Pakistan does it without proof it's gospel of truth when India does it then its fake , why such double standards on argument on def.pk which is the torchbearer of international defence forum network.

This news is saying kah guns are used, i imagine they are talking about artillery because i could not listen to the audio. What about PAF? There were earlier reports that PAF has struck as well.

I dont think PAF was used...they were just media reports through sources to calm down ppl... I think it has been artillery shelling from our side, since yesterday.(which has been done in past too) ......thts it

Wow , it's good to see that people on def.pk acknowledge the same , 4 months back the issue was opposite with same set of members.

When Pakistan does it without proof it's gospel of truth when India does it then its fake , why such double standards on argument on def.pk which is the torchbearer of international defence forum network.
Are u mad or what ?

Pakistan is did in Afghanistan which is already very weak
Gov does not have control out side capitol

Whereas strikes inside Pakistan claim is almost impossible as it's a powerful country

Having army , rangers and other security forces on the border and loc

If your mad enough to think Pakistan and Afghanistan same then F off bloody Indian

Are u mad or what ?

Pakistan is did in Afghanistan which is already very weak
Gov does not have control out side capitol

Whereas strikes inside Pakistan claim is almost impossible as it's a powerful country

Having army , rangers and other security forces on the border and loc

If your mad enough to think Pakistan and Afghanistan same then F off bloody Indian

Back
Top Bottom