What's new

The real surgical strikes in Afghanistan

Why do you say that? Ok just to let you know Pakistani ambassador is called by the Afghan foreign office over this.
https://khybernews.tv/afghanistan-summons-pakistan-ambassador-over-cross-border-shelling/
Now interpret as you like. More news will come and so will the Afghan protests once they know what really hit them.

You are correct , you can interpret it as a diplomatic effort to protest against the so called activity (firing into Afghan territory ).

One more similar parallel , did Pakistani diplomats and administration not act in similar lines on so called Indian surgical strikes ?How will you interpret that.

At least I am trying to acknowledge the Pakistani efforts against terrorism in all forms.

Why do you say that? Ok just to let you know Pakistani ambassador is called by the Afghan foreign office over this.
https://khybernews.tv/afghanistan-summons-pakistan-ambassador-over-cross-border-shelling/
Now interpret as you like. More news will come and so will the Afghan protests once they know what really hit them.

He also denounced the Pakistan border shelling on Nangarhar and Kunar and asked for explanation.

Karzai shared his deep concern over arrest of 150 Afghan citizens and closure of Turkham and Chaman gates and argued for release of the Afghan captives and the reopening of the gates.

In response Pakistan ambassador in Kabul said he will deliver the Afghan concerns to his country’s high ranking officials.

This comes after Nangarhar provincial governor Gulab Mangal said that since Thursday Pakistan military had fired 200 missiles into the Lalpor district of Nangarhar province.

According to Mangal the rocket attacks caused hundreds of families to flee their homes. Two civilians were wounded.

Local officials from Kunar province report that a woman and her son of 15 were killed by the Pakistani military missile attack in Sarkano district of Kunar province.

He also denounced the Pakistan border shelling on Nangarhar and Kunar and asked for explanation.

Karzai shared his deep concern over arrest of 150 Afghan citizens and closure of Turkham and Chaman gates and argued for release of the Afghan captives and the reopening of the gates.

In response Pakistan ambassador in Kabul said he will deliver the Afghan concerns to his country’s high ranking officials.

This comes after Nangarhar provincial governor Gulab Mangal said that since Thursday Pakistan military had fired 200 missiles into the Lalpor district of Nangarhar province.

According to Mangal the rocket attacks caused hundreds of families to flee their homes. Two civilians were wounded.

Local officials from Kunar province report that a woman and her son of 15 were killed by the Pakistani military missile attack in Sarkano district of Kunar province.

Wow again I suggest why don't you tag windy on this logic of yours , the poor fellow is thinking it's a real big shot surgical what not by PAF against a top of the line armed forces.

You are letting the OP down by saying this operation was against some nomadic , ill-grouped savages , it undermines the big chest thumping by the OP on the daredevil achievement by PAF.
Bad PR and image building.

Aside as I said I am happy Pakistan attacked these terrorists.

Did you applied same logic to USA when they attacked Afghanistan after 9/11 ?

Pakistan have a right to attack where ever these bloody ppl are and all evidences are telling Afghanistan

My above comment is in relation to India art king inside Pakistan and Pakistan attacking inside Afghanistan

Wow again I suggest why don't you tag windy on this logic of yours , the poor fellow is thinking it's a real big shot surgical what not by PAF against a top of the line armed forces.

Well genius can you point out where did i exactly claimed that. Perhaps you should read after removing your squint saffron goggles

You are letting the OP down by saying this operation was against some nomadic , ill-grouped savages , it undermines the big chest thumping by the OP on the daredevil achievement by PAF.
Bad PR and image building.
Those are your own notions, I don't believe anyone is claiming that Pakistani forces are equivalent to some Hanuman army neither has there been any official comment on the operation but we can understand your dilemma in the process, easy to digress than digest.

Did you applied same logic to USA when they attacked Afghanistan after 9/11 ?

Pakistan have a right to attack where ever these bloody ppl are and all evidences are telling Afghanistan

My above comment is in relation to India art king inside Pakistan and Pakistan attacking inside Afghanistan

OK Mate , that makes non sense to the reply i quoted , i wont try and mince more words on the hypothetical scenario which is beyond logical comprehension.

That Pakistan has right to attack terrorists is true and is the biggest plus out of these issues , its another matter that media misinformation has been claimed to be more authentic ( since its Pakistani Media ) than official diplomatic acknowledgement of such attacks in the past.

You are correct , you can interpret it as a diplomatic effort to protest against the so called activity (firing into Afghan territory ).

One more similar parallel , did Pakistani diplomats and administration not act in similar lines on so called Indian surgical strikes ?How will you interpret that.

At least I am trying to acknowledge the Pakistani efforts against terrorism in all forms.
Actually no. Pakistani diplomats did not acted at all instead they rubbished Indian claims. Do realize that strictly speaking from military point of view there is no comparison between Afghanistan and Pakistan but between India and Pakistan there is some sort of parity even if the former has more numbers.
Anyway PA has so far released no details of what is happening so we cannot compare without knowing facts.

Well genius can you point out where did i exactly claimed that. Perhaps you should read after removing your squint saffron goggles

Those are your own notions, I don't believe anyone is claiming that Pakistani forces are equivalent to some Hanuman army neither has there been any official comment on the operation but we can understand your dilemma in the process, .

Hi Windy , i am not personal with my comments so please...

The title seem to suggest the notion of " REAL " and " FAKE " surgical strikes. Lets not turn a blind eye and say we dont understand why such a title was given to the thread.

Thirdly in the whole thread or anywhere you wont find me using colourful words to describe men in uniform unlike many , so lets not term " Hanuman Army " " Jehadi Army " and so on to the men fighting it out than keyboard warriors like me.

Fourthly the whole part of attacking terrorist bases/hideouts who kills innocents on both sides of the border cannot be selective and that is the whole point which many of your countrymen failed to understand post those border strikes.

"easy to digress than digest"
Fifthly lets stand by our hidden macho avatars behind the forum wall and selective protection more respectfully when proven wrong

No they gonna bad mouth about Pakistan. Our embassy staff should remain careful there in Kabul moving forward.

Pull our staff from Afghanistan. These strikes are likely to become a norm as long Afghanistan does not control terrorism from its soil.

Pakistan should continue to strike and eliminate each and every terrorist across the border. Also annihilate their handlers and financiers on our own side. Intelligence should be up to mark.

Well done Pak army, but this is only the beginning. Keep going unrelentingly.

OK Mate , that makes non sense to the reply i quoted , i wont try and mince more words on the hypothetical scenario which is beyond logical comprehension.

That Pakistan has right to attack terrorists is true and is the biggest plus out of these issues , its another matter that media misinformation has been claimed to be more authentic ( since its Pakistani Media ) than official diplomatic acknowledgement of such attacks in the past.
Specially when the so called diplomatic acknowledgement come up with three different versions on various occasions.
1: It was a Airborne assault. (Descending from parachutes)
2:No. it was a Heliborne assault.
3: Actually the Indian SF trekked for 10 hours through minefields and barbed wires before launching the assault.
Not a single scratch suffered by the Indian troopers which puts the US SEALS in shade with their mishaps during OBL raid.

Indians are the most stupid people you will come across. Terror is good for these people as long as it kills innocent Pakistanis.

I'm amazed how these savages are allowed to participate in these threads. Apart from trolling and ridiculing innocent dead Pakistanis these cowards have nothing useful to add.

Indians are a perfect storm of delusion, irrationality, double standards, hypocrisy and pathalogically low self esteem that comes across as extreme arrogance. I dont bother much with them. They are hard work.

Hi Windy , i am not personal with my comments so please...

The title seem to suggest the notion of " REAL " and " FAKE " surgical strikes. Lets not turn a blind eye and say we dont understand why such a title was given to the thread.

Thirdly in the whole thread or anywhere you wont find me using colourful words to describe men in uniform unlike many , so lets not term " Hanuman Army " " Jehadi Army " and so on to the men fighting it out than keyboard warriors like me.

Fourthly the whole part of attacking terrorist bases/hideouts who kills innocents on both sides of the border cannot be selective and that is the whole point which many of your countrymen failed to understand post those border strikes.

"easy to digress than digest"
Fifthly lets stand by our hidden macho avatars behind the forum wall and selective protection more respectfully when proven wrong
I suggest you read your post #154 and see if you can pick out the sarcasm and demeaning terms and intentions.....if the present claims were being made against India then we could understand all the dilemma, I mean when India claimed same against Myanmar, no one really cared on PDF however it's another thing the claim was later withdrawn.
As for the colourful description of the men in uniform, well my dear may i remind you that it was your very own defence minister, relating the Indian army to the mythical creature when he was questioned on the authenticity of the operation.
It's also worth mentioning that the PA is not just giving a round number for those killed in the operation, they are also naming the targets that were hit.

Specially when the so called diplomatic acknowledgement come up with three different versions on various occasions.
1: It was a Airborne assault. (Descending from parachutes)
2:No. it was a Heliborne assault.
3: Actually the Indian SF trekked for 10 hours through minefields and barbed wires before launching the assault.
Not a single scratch suffered by the Indian troopers which puts the US SEALS in shade with their mishaps during OBL raid.

So your problem was with the means of achieving rather than the achievement , excellent so we agree on the achievement part but disagree on the mode of action.

Why cant all 3 be true , and why cant all 3 be false ? Consider the operation was not a single sector nor a single team effort but spread across multiple sectors.

I am not as enlightened like you ( considering i am an Indian by birth ) so pardon my questioning on armed forces operational doctrines and i will take your word for it. I am trying to think like a commoner with a common sense and common knowledge rather than a invincible nationalistic keyboard warrior claiming to have inside information on the subject.

This means blind people like yourself can suddenly see? Is that it? o_O
Bhai tumne to baut hi deep le liya..
No actually they descend on PDF to be enlightened but you can't help them.

I suggest you read your post #154 and see if you can pick out the sarcasm and demeaning terms and intentions.....if the present claims were being made against India then we could understand all the dilemma, I mean when India claimed same against Myanmar, no one really cared on PDF however it's another thing the claim was later withdrawn.
As for the colourful description of the men in uniform, well my dear may i remind you that it was your very own defence minister, relating the Indian army to the mythical creature when he was questioned on the authenticity of the operation.
It's also worth mentioning that the PA is not just giving a round number for those killed in the operation, they are also naming the targets that were hit.

Post # 154 was in reference to a particular member who's point of view i could not agree with ( the reason i gave you subsequently in the following post, point 2 , everybody can understand the sarcasm with this thread title and addition of " REAL " vs " FAKE " ) and who did not support logical claims made by others above that post or below.

There is no confusion with me , i am all for wiping out terrorists from their den by either countries , be it Myanmar , be it Afghanistan be it Kashmir.

PA is not just giving numbers but details is even more astonishing because it begs the questions with so much detailed info why didn't the armed forces wipe these pigs out earlier and was waiting for innocents to die. On this same note i find that Indian forces are not very efficient on this matter compared to Pakistani counterparts as they don't have much details or intel on the terrorist numbers , biodata , life history and so on.
Maybe the reason could be time of exposure/interaction is low on the Indian side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom