What's new

The Real Story about Pakistan Nuclear Program by (Abdul Qadir)

Boss, although the details by Dr Khan can be appreciated;

but I found Zafar's commentary to be superficial and lacks details and some very important details.

There is no mention of Gen's Zia's contribution, GIK's contributions,
the role played by "friends",
role played by the store keepers.

So i tend to agree that Dr Khan is some what of a bureaucrat.

However I was glad to hear Dr Khan's comment

" Dr Abdus Salam was greatly against Pakistan going Nuclear"

Some members have been claiming a particular community's heritage to Pak's Nuclear program.

:pakistan:

AQ Khan has greatly lost his credibility by trying to become a political icon as well put the entire nation on risk. Today the world objects to our activities and we cannot forment a nuclear power deal with western countries is due to bad reputation of "islamic bomb" this guy brought down on us.

Nuclear physics is diverse and complicated subject hence cannot be one man show business. Every country has recivied nuclear assistance all the way from Manhattan project to theories published by German scientest either by controlled assistance or epsionage. Industrual revolution did not begin in the eastern world be it India or Pakistan therefore to claim of "indeginous" are foolish.

Pakistani nuclear program hds tactic US approval as well asistance to counter USSR and its ally India however upon suspiction of profilteration all assitance was barred.

These gernals r 1 of the problem in pakistan belive it or not

Back
Top Bottom