What's new

The REAL reason why the US hates ISIS

The US trained members of the Free Syrian Army, some of whom later defected to ISIS. That's very different from saying the US supported ISIS. It never did. I'm not a defender of US foreign policy but some people on this forum need to look at the facts instead of delving into cheap conspiracy theories.

Not even 1% of Arabic Sunni Syrians are moderate. Of course they'll defect to ISIS. They pretend to be moderate to get trained and armed, then they join ISIS.

Yet again the problem is with Islamic countries. When anything goes wrong you guys play dumb and deaf. Maximum Islamic countries will condone or declare each other unislamic. Thats it.

Now this gives US a free hand to deal with the situation according to their interest. And the very same islamic countries who were playing dumb and deaf will start calling for phuck amreekan. Why should they care if people in afghanistan die and people cry a river in middle east for it? they are not their civilians.

ISIS is not US domestic problem. No islamic country took the initiative of taking action till US took the initiative.

Half of muslims around the world do not go to sleep without saying "Death to israel" devicing stratergies for it. What about ISIS? Muslims are also suffering under them? But no .... no one will speak up or stand upto them on their own. For that they need America to take initiative.

Didn't you read the part where I said Muslims should get their shit together? Especially the Arab countries, the richest of all Muslims yet they are the ones who kiss the US's shoes. Honestly I don't blame the US, who wouldn't take advantage of such easily bought slaves? The Muslim world had some great potential but it's being screwed by incompetent, corrupt leaders and clerics who manipulate the gullible masses into doing whatever they want - even if it means disregarding each and every Islam teaching.
Other Muslim countries are too busy in their own problems to do anything. By the way, many, many Muslims did stand up against ISIS, on the battle fields, on social media, in civilized nations and uncivilized battlefields long before the US took action. Blaming them for inaction here is simply wrong.

Another idiotic thread from this Jew watcher seeing an American Jewish conspiracy under every rock and behind every bush but not knowing the facts. If you count all the kills ISIS have done. Probably they killed Assad forces the most.

You're wrong, the Syrian army and current government are mostly Shias - the rebels are Sunni.
I know the rebels are overwhelmingly Sunni but I thought a lot of the army was as well. He wouldn't have been able to stay in power this long if only 15 percent of the population supported him.

I know the rebels are overwhelmingly Sunni but I thought a lot of the army was as well. He wouldn't have been able to stay in power this long if only 15 percent of the population supported him.
Well, yes, there are undoubtedly a good number of Sunnis supporting him aswell, though its a very small percentage of Sunnis. The Syrians fought pretty well, I too am surprised at how long they have lasted especially considering all the support the militants were getting.
The problem with the Syrian civil war is that it's too complicated. There are multiple layers to it, one being Shia-Sunni, the other US-Russia, US-Middle East, Russia-Middle East and a few other, smaller layers. It's impossible to tell who's right or wrong. There's no doubt Assad did some bad stuff he shouldn't have done but then, so did the rebels. Blaming the US alone is wrong, blaming Assad alone is wrong and blaming the Rebels is wrong too. They're all almost equally at fault. The only thing that happened as a result was the death of innocents, of which we should all be ashamed.

You're wrong, the Syrian army and current government are mostly Shias
The majority of the Syrian army and air force are Sunni. A disproportionate number of officers are Alawite and a majority of Syrian combat pilots are Sunni.

The Syrian Minister of Defence is Sunni as is the Interior minister and the commander of the Republican Guard.

Making Sense of the Syrian Crisis | Stratfor

Syrian Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I haven't the foggiest where people are getting this idea that ISIS has not attacked the Syrian armed forces but they most certainly have.

Middle East - Syrian army and ISIS both claim advances - France 24

It's because ISIS does not actively fight Assad. The US hates Russia, because Russia is a superpower and the US is jealous of Russia's huge territory. The US hates Assad because Assad is a puppet of Russia. That's why the US demonizes ISIS but not other Islamist groups like Islamic Front and Nusra Front who fight Assad more. Do you agree?
get off PCP...

The majority of the Syrian army and air force are Sunni. A disproportionate number of officers are Alawite and a majority of Syrian combat pilots are Sunni.

The Syrian Minister of Defence is Sunni as is the Interior minister and the commander of the Republican Guard.

Making Sense of the Syrian Crisis | Stratfor

Syrian Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I haven't the foggiest where people are getting this idea that ISIS has not attacked the Syrian armed forces but they most certainly have.

Middle East - Syrian army and ISIS both claim advances - France 24

Hmm... I was wrong, thanks for correcting me. The general idea in the media and everything is generally that this is a Shia-Sunni conflict, which I already knew was wrong. Shame on me for not researching properly before giving my opinions. :frown:

The idea seems to be more that ISIS has strayed from its intended objective of overthrowing the Syrian government,which is, to a little extent, true (the militants preferred to invade Iraq to gain some territory, morale and supplies, while maintaining pressure on the Syrians)
Otherwise there is no doubt that ISIS has attacked Syria, they formed out of the people who attacked Syria in the first place.

Bashar got 89% of the vote in the 2014 Syria presidential election. The two Sunni candidates only got less than 10% of the vote combined. Most Sunnis back Assad.

Bashar got 89% of the vote in the 2014 Syria presidential election. The two Sunni candidates only got less than 10% of the vote combined. Most Sunnis back Assad.

He stuffed the ballot boxes. Lol. Nobody gets 89% in a real elections. Haven't you noticed, it's always the Kim Jong Il's and Saddam Husseins who get 90% of the votes? Rest of the politicians in real elections end up getting by with 55-60% if they are really popular.

This is off topic but are you really Indian? And if you are, would you consider migrating? 'Cause your embarrassing 1.2 billion people

US purposely hype the ISIS being huge terror network. In truth they can end ISIS when they were in iraq in just few weeks , instead they wait for ISIS's threat to grew by hype. Later proceed to airstriking them in Syria, basically small step taken to reaching Assad

He stuffed the ballot boxes. Lol. Nobody gets 89% in a real elections. Haven't you noticed, it's always the Kim Jong Il's and Saddam Husseins who get 90% of the votes? Rest of the politicians in real elections end up getting by with 55-60% if they are really popular.

This is off topic but are you really Indian? And if you are, would you consider migrating? 'Cause your embarrassing 1.2 billion people

I'm not Indian. I'm Chinese and I'm pro ISIS :china: The US can cook numbers just as much as any country could.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom