What's new

The Real Question: Where is Abhinandan?

haven't anyone seen his video after release... where he says something along the lines of "india media har bath ko mirchi lagake bolte hain.... the pakistanis behaved honorably with him"
the video itself had 18 cuts and was made 1 min long... basically they don't want him to speak the truth... serves modi better that way

he might be killed and India will declare it was suicide due to the mental trauma while in Pakistan captivity.

I suspect, his IAF career is about to come to an end, and he will be flying some random prop plane somewhere in the arse end of India, trying to scrape together a living !!!!

Knowing the petty indian mentality, I think because he praised Pak Army, was given first aid, served tea, and treated in a very humane non-POW manner, Indian forces will suspect him of being sold out to PA and would force him to retire.

I hope the dude can continue to fly something. Just not an Indian military aircraft lol.

I can understand his retirement judging by his right eye. was fairly swollen and must've damage the vision to a certain extent due to which he couldn't fly any more.

Swelling easily heal, not exactly a career ending injury

They could also have transferred him somewhere else if his vision was a problem

Since his return and so much hysteria built up to it, everything is dead quiet now. There seems to be no news unless I missed it.
So the question to the informed guys is "Have you seen Abhinandan?"

lol believe it or not, im actually concerned for the guy as he proved true to his word n didnt change his statement in india. Probably in one of RAW torture cells right now.

That's what I suspect as well, that he's been incarcerated and not allowed to go back to his family.

There was a news by Mubasher Lucman few weeks back that he has been forcefully retired. I never saw any confirmation of that from any other source.
In comparison, Nachiketa went back to flying and is still currently flying.

That dude is a gentleman.

Even in his old interview with the other pilot/WSO sitting next to him and the 2 journalists.

He was VERY sober.

The guy next to him on the other hand appears to be an a33.

I fear for him and wish him well.

My view is like everything else in India, he'll stay 'hidden' atleast until the General Elections.

Why? Well for one thing his whole story of him shooting down our F-16 will be exposed through the Flight Data Recorder that we have from the remains of his MiG-21.

Modi, was probably briefed that he ain't no hero for getting shot down behind enemy lines by a Pakistani JF-17. Knowing full well that THAT story in the evening news would not go well with the common Indian civilian, hence they thought to play it out & hope that the US does not blow their cover.

The US probably won't speak on the F-16 matter - as the their still trying to pitch them the F-16/F-21.

Back
Top Bottom