What's new

The real face of CPEC : Destroying Pakistani Industry

Where is the official statement from any Chinese/Pakistani representitive to back up this stupid 18% interest rate figure?

I will post it..Yes IR purchasing some couches but after quality check only.. but PR railway engines??? I didn't said chinese produce counterfeit... I only said proper QC required for better output..

Where did u get 18 %??? Out of the $46 billion CPEC investment package, roughly $11.5 billion is reserved for the road and railways infrastructure. China has promised to give concessionary loans for four infrastructure projects. Two of these projects will get interest-free loans. The composite interest rate of the four projects is over 1.6%, while the interest rate of eastern alignment projects is over 2%.tribune.com.pk/story/1096762/cpec-eastern-alignment-pakistan-china-ink-agreements-worth-4-2b/ China has announced financing for $10.63 billion worth of transportation infrastructure so far; $6.1 billion have been allocated for construction "Early Harvest" roadway projects at an interest rate of 1.6 percent.[56] The remainder of funds will be allocated when the Pakistani government awards contracts for construction of road segments which are still in the planning phase. wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93Pakistan_Economic_Corridor#Other_roadway_projects_associated_with_CPEC so stop being a lying bitch it will be yr women who would be fucked by americans they tried to do with us too but we did them instead that's why they cry so much and blame everything on us

Where is the official statement from any Chinese/Pakistani representitive to back up this stupid 18% interest rate figure?
Where did u get 18 %??? Out of the $46 billion CPEC investment package, roughly $11.5 billion is reserved for the road and railways infrastructure. China has promised to give concessionary loans for four infrastructure projects. Two of these projects will get interest-free loans. The composite interest rate of the four projects is over 1.6%, while the interest rate of eastern alignment projects is over 2%.tribune.com.pk/story/1096762/cpec-eastern-alignment-pakistan-china-ink-agreements-worth-4-2b/ China has announced financing for $10.63 billion worth of transportation infrastructure so far; $6.1 billion have been allocated for construction "Early Harvest" roadway projects at an interest rate of 1.6 percent.[56] The remainder of funds will be allocated when the Pakistani government awards contracts for construction of road segments which are still in the planning phase. wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93Pakistan_Economic_Corridor#Other_roadway_projects_associated_with_CPEC so stop being a lying bitch it will be yr women who would be fucked by americans they tried to do with us too but we did them instead that's why they cry so much and blame everything on us

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/the-real-face-of-cpec-destroying-pakistani-industry.435931/#ixzz4CKGq7zKZ

18% guaranteed return... check vyoms musings .. I edited my posts..

How do you combat state paid subsidies for under-cost exports??
Dumping of Chinese steel is precisely the reason why no one is coming forward for privatization of PSM...What do you think the Chinese will come to help for? Liberating Kashmir???

If you think Chinese are brothers with friendship higher than Himalayas and deeper than oceans?? This is complete bullocks! Pakistan desperation for China represents our complete foreign policy failure...and the Chinese know how to exploit it well...

And what are you going to export to CHina? Donkey meat??
Pakistani manufacturers are struggling to export to China even when duties are slashed to zero after FTA..while Chinese are actively dumping in the local market...there is a reason why everyone wants to loot the country and run abroad..its is very well suited...

It is not only a question of below cost goods but also a question of low quality goods which make you lose valuable forex by repeated imports..when things break down frequently..they need to be imported frequently..

Chinese really knows how to exploit even if there is small wet in the soil .
After all these efforts we are still running on twice deficit in our trade with China.

kill local industries? What industry we have except textile, food, cement? Do we produce heavy machinary? Let alone heavy machinary do we produce electric shaver on our own..or a tyre of cycle??? Plz clear delusions, We have no industry to begin with this shitty propaganda..

And 18% interest rate? Same bharti shit which they never proved...

Shame on those Pakistanis who are speaking language of makkar baniya...

Cpec will turn us into manufecturing hub..

so return on investement is considered interest rate in india?

kill local industries? What industry we have except textile, food, cement? Do we produce heavy machinary? Let alone heavy machinary do we produce electric shaver on our own..or a tyre of cycle??? Plz clear delusions, We have no industry to begin with this shitty propaganda..

And 18% interest rate? Same bharti shit which they never proved...

Shame on those Pakistanis who are speaking language of makkar baniya...

Cpec will turn us into manufecturing hub..

Read again.. or use spectacles.. edited .

Informed Indians are only opposed to the stretch being planned on disputed territory. Thats all. A part of the comments are cheap shots or banter. The remaining are an attempt to understand this endeavour which is very OPAQUE in execution. No one for god sake even knows the interest rate on which loans are being granted. Unbelievable.

Pakistan still asks u to get on table for Kashmir but u refused, Calling Kashmir, your "Atoot Aang." When was the last time u were having negotiations with Pakistan on Kashmir?

Since when Indians have started using term "disputed territory" for Kashmir? :lol: U r using this term just for the sake of opposing CPEC and to make Pakistanis confused and argument less since Pakistan used to use this term "Disputed Territory?" It was your atoot aang, wasn't it? :lol:

So you're concerned bcuz it passes through disputed territory? Ok, then come to table for resolving Kashmir otherwise i m afraid, now, the train has left.

By the way, Indians wrongly perceived this. Actually, When Pakistan uses the term "disputed territory", it is actually referring to IOK (Indian Occupied Kashmir). I hope Indians get correct on this.

U took incorrect interpretation of it.

Dude what ever floats your boat. CPEC mubarak ho. There is no need to bring kashmir into it because that will stall the discussion. I am only discussing on the merit of the project and in the process trying to better understand it.
I don't use this to demean your efforts. You have every right to aspire economically and justifiably too. Good luck

This Indian guy "somebozo" is suddenly upset because China is blocking India's NSG entry. :lol:

As for the topic, my city Hong Kong became rich by being a trading conduit between Mainland China and the rest of the world. Singapore became rich in a similar way.

The question is how you use the opportunities you are given. If you are unable to do that, then learn how to. Or go for isolationism.

Some one raising concerns does not have to be Indian or traitor...some facts

1. Pakistan since the 1970's has failed to build industry despite having a competitive labour..
2. Chinese have bad reputation for dumping under-cost and below quality materials in importing nations..
3. Eventually Pakistan is responsible for its destiny and the benefit of CPEC depends on how well Pakistan plans for its future.

Exactly....Indians will definitely like to create controversies regarding CPEC. Irrespective of what others do......

We have consensus in Pakistan that it should be built at any cost.

We should exploit CPEC to our fullest advantage, also keeping our local businesses intact.

It depends more on us than Chinese.........

I have read news below, is it anyhow related to CPEC?

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1126610/unprecedented-china-eases-rules-pakistans-banks/

@Kaptaan @Viper0011. What do u guys suggest, how should we protect our local businesses?
Yes brother but awefully sorry that you are committing the same mistake by referencing to Tribune as this is one of the least credible newspaper.

The article has a point. Pakistani interests come first. This project's benefits must be maximized and any damage caused by it( for example to the industrial base of Pakistan) must be reduced or eliminated.
local industries cannot live under protection forever, why would foreign investor invest here if we cannot compete with china, it should be the otherway around, look you have cheapest labour, cheapest raw material than why cannot you compete

Oh sorry for my ignorance since I did not even click the link so you can imagine how much I detest Pakistan Tribune. However business recorder is one of the credible sources. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom