The real beauty of Balti culture,

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The real beauty of Balti culture,

Thongmos Chorba,t Ghanche. GB

Ancient Balti pot made in Thongmos village of Chhorbat Valley, the most remote area of Baltistan.
These utensils are made from stone and it is called Korzing Kuat in Balti language.

The taste of food made in this pot made from natural stone is different and healthy.

Local masterpieces make it now in the form of different decoration pieces and gift packs. And the markhor-like decoration piece is very much liked in the area.
Love your culture to the extent of obsession and save it from ending....
Encourage these artists.

1599867862576.png

Pots made of stone. It's still made and found. Beside this many other things are made by stone such as Tea set, Ibex etc. Food made in such stone made utensils have special taste.

1599868519614.png

Last edited:
Food making in stone pot.

Pathar ki Handi
Shigar Skardu Village Food

Be it a stone pot,clay pot or peetal pot the food cooked in these pots during old days was way more tasty and healthy . That type of taste cannot be found in any so called 5 star hotel.
My father used to tell me the excellent taste of clay pot on wood ,he lived his childhood in village. I myself tasted the village food cooked in peetal and clay pots trust me it was exceptionally tasty.
We came to live in big cities and thought we improved our lives and standard of living but in reality we lost some good and healthy things forever.
The steel pots we use at home are harmful for health and the taste is also not that good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom