What's new

The ranting Khawaja's

yes sir

totally disagree
these charges are a sham and malicious

army has only killed the people who raised weapons against the state. actually its the judiciary that has allowed terrorists walk free that were handed over by the military

now listen to this. its only in Pakistani judiciary

where the judge declares that a sucidie bomber cant be punished if he fails to detonate. in order to prove that his intention was to kill he must succeed in the act.

Pakistan army has not "murdered" anyone as you put it , this is something that is done by police and the private armies of the vindictive politicians who use the police and their own militia to murder their political opponents. extra judicial killings are done by the long lost brothers of Nawaz league i.e BLA and LeJ.

Khawaja Asif is not speaking his mind but talking out of his rectum
saying he declares war on the military on behalf of BLA and TTP is not freedom of speech but actually treason.

Okay, fair enough points you make Sir.

However, there are better ways to deal with such strong differences of opinions, such as between you and me, in the above few posts. That is the beauty of due process.

Let the charges be made according to the right of freedom of expression granted to members of a civil society. And let those who feel that they are being criticized unfairly defend themselves according to proper avenues.

The point is that criticisms should be answered, never shut down.

Here Is My Two Cents

1604748_748148498552744_6191415804732798074_n.jpg

Too Good @Samlee

What is the occasion, are these two B@stards taking Oath from Musharraf ?

I wish I can give you 50 thanks.....

Last edited:
Too Good @Samlee

What is the occasion, are these two B@stards taking Oath from Musharraf ?

I wish I can give you 50 thanks.....

Yes They Are Taking Oath As Ministers.Thanks For The APPRECIATION.Actually I Have Been Supporting PTI But Even I Have To Admit That Inspite of a million Faults Musharraf and Esp Shaukat Aziz Ran The Country Much Better Than These Two

yes sir
totally disagree
these charges are a sham and malicious

Sir, are you still sure that the Army is totally innocent?

SC seeks report on court martial of army officers - thenews.com.pk

"The Supreme Court (SC) on Tuesday sought a report from the Ministry of Defence on the proceedings being initiated against military officers under the Army Act for their involvement in enforced disappearances.

The court summoned by May 6 the DNA test report from the Punjab government forensic laboratory of the bodies recovered from the Khuzdar mass grave."

One thing i fail yo realize is why cant we just look ahead and move forward with a positive attitude.
Democracy will take its time and wisdom will prevail but things are definitely not going to work if tjey keeping poking fingers at each other.
Close the books and move forward.
Civilian leadership is be held up and Legislature is the organ of state but that definitely not gives anyone yhe right to defame an institution not when you are not looking for a trouble.
They need to understand that it is hurting the psyche of a solider who stands guard.
He will stand guard throughout the rain because that is what is ordered to do but psychological it will take a toll on him.
Such talks are not going to effect a Brigadier who walks pass the Police checkpost as if rules the country and grab lands to build housing schemes....he will keeping doing.....

"The Supreme Court (SC) on Tuesday sought a report from the Ministry of Defence on the proceedings being initiated against military officers under the Army Act for their involvement in enforced disappearances.

The court summoned by May 6 the DNA test report from the Punjab government forensic laboratory of the bodies recovered from the Khuzdar mass grave."
Sometime things have to be done and one goes beyond the.limit to achieve goals. Military has been demanding Govt to amend certain laws which govt had been delaying sinve 2008....had that been done we wouldn't be reading such reports....
You are right Military needs to be held accountable but now is not the right time......

The Army has 2 faces. Use the Defence Minister for Courts and International pressure for their crimes, blame him when they are told to stay in their limits.

The Army has faces. Use the Defence Minister from Courts and International pressure, blame him when they are told to stay in their limits.
I thought Raheel Sharif was your man??? Did he not have good relations with Sharif bredren???

The Army has 2 faces. Use the Defence Minister for Courts and International pressure for their crimes, blame him when they are told to stay in their limits.
There is nothing wring in what he said, he was addressing his men, words were quoted out of context.... i blame the journalists and media

Isn't a Cabinet Minister entitled to express his views on the floor of the house, whatever they are?

Where's this coming from ? Who's denying his right to express his views ? Whatever they are ? A defense minister isn't supposed to speak in this manner at all , I am quite certain that he swore an oath of allegiance to the state of Pakistan , not to its enemies . Criticizing the military is another thing , supporting the militants/terrorists on the floor of the house , is another differently .

Let the charges be made according to the right of freedom of expression granted to members of a civil society. And let those who feel that they are being criticized unfairly defend themselves according to proper avenues.

That citizen happens to be defense minister of this country - not of India , Baluch separatists or Taliban .

Where's this coming from ? Who's denying his right to express his views ? Whatever they are ? A defense minister isn't supposed to speak in this manner at all , I am quite certain that he swore an oath of allegiance to the state of Pakistan , not to its enemies . Criticizing the military is another thing , supporting the militants/terrorists on the floor of the house , is another differently .

That citizen happens to be defense minister of this country - not of India , Baluch separatists or Taliban .

Since we are talking about how things are supposed to be, please tell us what is the chain of command above the COAS defined to be? Doesn't his oath swear allegiance to uphold the Constitution and obey his chain of command? How is he allowed to meddle in the internal politics of the country when his job is to defend the borders?

Or do those rules apply only to the civilian side? By what authority is the COAS exempt?

Since we are talking about how things are supposed to be, please tell us what is the chain of command above the COAS defined to be? Doesn't his oath swear allegiance to uphold the Constitution and obey his chain of command? How is he allowed to meddle in the internal politics of the country when his job is to defend the borders?

Or do those rules apply only to the civilian side? By what authority is the COAS exempt?

None of that , none of it at all , will justify or provide any explanation to support of terrorists openly on the house of the floor . Leave the past uses of the " doctrine of necessity " aside . The military for the first time in the history of this country , is accommodating the democratic process . There has been a fundamental change in their attitude , the way I see it . The politicians should take it as a positive development and try not to settle personal scores whilst endangering the country's stability and security situation further by putting the institutions in a colliding path and that too , by taking sides with the sworn enemies of this country .

None of that , none of it at all , will justify or provide any explanation to support of terrorists openly on the house of the floor . Leave the past uses of the " doctrine of necessity " aside . The military for the first time in the history of this country , is accommodating the democratic process . There has been a fundamental change in their attitude , the way I see it . The politicians should take it as a positive development and try not to settle personal scores whilst endangering the country's stability and security situation further by putting the institutions in a colliding path and that too , by taking sides with the sworn enemies of this country .

The politicians are not taking any sides, but engaging in debate on the floor of the house as is their protected privilege. While you may be correct (although it remains to be seen) in saying that there has been a shift of attitude, to proclaim what criticism should or should not be lobbed at them reeks of the same old arrogance that has led to military overreach so many times in the past. By what authority does the Army wish to limit what can and cannot be said on the floor of the House? They are not the only claimants to patriotism to the exclusion of everyone else, after all.

Further, insinuating that the politicians and the nation should somehow be grateful for the military's apparent restraint is again historic arrogance and must be stopped forthwith. Threatening a collision is no different than implied blackmail of the "behave or else" kind.

This nation's worst enemies are inside the borders and among them are those who take oaths of allegiance and then violate them with impunity. Who are the ones that are obstructing efforts of the Supreme Court in getting to the bottom of the missing Persons' Case? Who are the ones protecting treasonous traitors?

These Aegean stables need the proverbial flood, and then some, to clean out.

Back
Top Bottom