What's new

“The purpose of the Afghan war” is to stop the “return of the Caliphate” – UK General

first of all i cannot see this video, secondly the funny & extremely delusional thing is that people here are talking about Caliphate & that Caliphate too been imposed by the only saviors of Islam the Taliban right?

everything aside, have Tailban have got any thing 'humane' in them to impose their so called Caliphate? Will you all like to go under Rule of Taliban & make Muslim World 'A Greater Afghanistan'?

This is height of delusion, have Muslims got anything better to do rather than ranting about Caliphate, which is no way near reality & that too from TALIBAN, MY Goodness

Last edited:
I am in the great favour of Caliphate but i don't see it happening in my life - so i am happy with democracy for now :lol: and since i won't be seeing it in my life - why talk about it?

and if ever the caliphate comes - i don't see it coming from Afghanistan - It will only be coming from the developed Muslim country with high level of literacy that is not possible for Afghanistan for next couple of decades/centuries?

and why we have so many religious discussions here yaaro - choro we are talking about something that is not going to happen in our lives. I don't see it possible for long time

Dr Israr Ahmed (may Allah Bless His soul and grant Him Jannat) did the study in his lifetime about Khorasan... According to him, the land of Khorasan at the time Of Holy Prophet (SAWS) included the following

1 the whole Afghanistan
2 A larger part of Khyber Pakhtoon Khwan Province (i am not at
saying That TTP is a part of that army. it might be in the future if it
gets on the right path. but the conditions are saying that its not at
all that army).
3 the North west Part of Iran
4 And some parts of the country in the north of Afghanistan ( i
don't remember its name)

But the heart of Khorasan is Afghanistan.. Dr Israr Ahmed concluded that. I don't have exact report of Dr Israr Ahmed but i saw the lecture of one of his friend Scholar Maulana Imran Hosein (he is Sunni) .. he said in that in his lecture.. you can search on internet his lectures ...

If you see the map of the World at the time of Prophet (SA), you will find that these locations stated by Dr Israr Ahmed are true..

If you tube was unblocked you could have viewed "dr Israr Ahmed and Khorasan" .. but if you want , you can search it on google videos as well...

I am in the great favour of Caliphate but i don't see it happening in my life - so i am happy with democracy for now :lol: and since i won't be seeing it in my life - why talk about it?

and if ever the caliphate comes - i don't see it coming from Afghanistan - It will only be coming from the developed Muslim country with high level of literacy that is not possible for Afghanistan for next couple of decades/centuries?

and why we have so many religious discussions here yaaro - choro we are talking about something that is not going to happen in our lives. I don't see it possible for long time

These people are insulting islam by praising the Taliban, Taliban's hand is red with innocent people's blood. They are also insulting the good history of Khorasan by associating it with the Taliban. And yes, you quite rightly said that a largely illiterate country cant lead such a movmement like Khilafat. Afghanistan will hardly be moving forward in 2 decades, the country is in a really deep sh*t especially south and south east. Although the other parts are doing relitavely better.

first of all i cannot see this video, secondly the funny & extremely delusional thing is that people here are talking about Caliphate & that Caliphate too been imposed by the only saviors of Islam the Taliban right?

everything aside, have Tailban have got any thing 'humane' in them to impose their so called Caliphate? Will you all like to go under Rule of Taliban & make Muslim World 'A Greater Afghanistan'?

Should I download this video and send it to you for your analysis. I will be willing to give you a special discount for this service.

As for the people who believe that the Caliphate will return, they need to reevaluate the situation becuase it is highly unlikely that all the muslims country will agree on a single entity as their only ruler. Similarly all the ethnic problems, difference in economy, wealth, power would cause acute disagreement between all parties.

Also anyone who thinks that the Taliban is the savious of Islam is smoking the strongest Hashish harvested by the taliban themselves.

Lets leave things the way they are.

My brother the restoration of Khilafat may be very near.. study the signs of the last days after which Imam Mahdi and Hazrat Isa (AS) will restore Khilafat.. those signs are very much present in todays world...

go and study the People who will be in the army of Al Mahdi and Hazrat Isa. you can search it on Google.that is very easy to do

If you say that you are not expecting that this army will be from the Khorasan than you can think as you wish.. But these are Words of Prophet Muhammad (SA) and it can't be wrong by even a single word.

I would recommend you to please study those signs. read the Quran in which Allah has given many ayats on last day. read hadiths about the signs of the last days and please see lectures of Maulana Imran hosein (a friend of Dr Israr Ahmed) about the last days signs.. You can see them at his website imranhosein.org or you can search his lectures on google...

I am sure that after viewing those and after reading Hadiths and Ayats of Quran , you will agree with me.

I know that you may say that i might be not in senses by saying that the time is near , but brother please study the sources stated above and then decide.

Should I download this video and send it to you for your analysis. I will be willing to give you a special discount for this service.

As for the people who believe that the Caliphate will return, they need to reevaluate the situation becuase it is highly unlikely that all the muslims country will agree on a single entity as their only ruler. Similarly all the ethnic problems, difference in economy, wealth, power would cause acute disagreement between all parties.

Also anyone who thinks that the Taliban is the savious of Islam is smoking the strongest Hashish harvested by the taliban themselves.

Lets leave things the way they are.

My brother the restoration of Khilafat may be very near.. study the signs of the last days after which Imam Mahdi and Hazrat Isa (AS) will restore Khilafat.. those signs are very much present in todays world...

go and study the People who will be in the army of Al Mahdi and Hazrat Isa. you can search it on Google.that is very easy to do

If you say that you are not expecting that this army will be from the Khorasan than you can think as you wish.. But these are Words of Prophet Muhammad (SA) and it can't be wrong by even a single word.

I would recommend you to please study those signs. read the Quran in which Allah has given many ayats on last day. read hadiths about the signs of the last days and please see lectures of Maulana Imran hosein (a friend of Dr Israr Ahmed) about the last days signs.. You can see them at his website imranhosein.org or you can search his lectures on google...

I am sure that after viewing those and after reading Hadiths and Ayats of Quran , you will agree with me.

As far as ethinis issues are concerned , let Allah decide that...

As far as ethinis issues are concerned , let Allah decide that...

You gotta be kidding me mate. Do you know how many civilians have been killed by the taliban in the name of Ethnicity for the last 14 years? Do you know how many innocent peoole have directly died by the taliban attacks? They didnt spare anyone, how can you say they will be heading the khilafat? do you know that Khorasan is not compatible to the Taliban's ethnicity?

Last edited:
I am not at all in support of TTP ... but please don't mix them with Afghan Taliban, because they are Fighting US and are completely against TTP . they have no links with terror in Pakistan as they condemn it. I have their interview on one of Pakistanis news channel month ago..

as far as the Army that willl restore Khilafat will come definitely from khorasan, we are no one to change it as it is said by Holy Prophet (SAWS) in the Hadith. it is in Tirmizi (the Hadith book) and in Ahmed (the Hadith book)

You can also read the the Book " Dajjal - kaun ?" by Mufti Abu Lubaba . the other book is " Teesri Jang e Azeem aur Dajjal " written by Maulana Asim Omar... that confirms this hadith...

We must stop distinction between AT & TTP
AT is doing in Afgh what TTP is doing in Pakistan, they are using American Occupation as an excuse to justify their every move
we all know about the great deeds of Goodness by AT, I know people here will come & dismiss the 'deeds of goodness' & 'consumption of people for the greater good of God' as Western Propaganda

Last edited:
I am not at all in support of TTP ... but please don't mix them with Afghan Taliban, because they are Fighting US and are completely against TTP . they have no links with terror in Pakistan as they condemn it. I have their interview on one of Pakistanis news channel month ago..

as far as the Army that willl restore Khilafat will come definitely from khorasan, we are no one to change it as it is said by Holy Prophet (SAWS) in the Hadith. it is in Tirmizi (the Hadith book) and in Ahmed (the Hadith book)

You can also read the the Book " Dajjal - kaun ?" by Mufti Abu Lubaba . the other book is " Teesri Jang e Azeem aur Dajjal " written by Maulana Asim Omar... that confirms this hadith...

Look i dont wana read about Dajal and Khilafa. Even if khilafa one day as you say come again, and even if it will be from Khorasan, it will not be the taliban who bring the khilafa. When i said the taliban killed innocent peoople, i meant the Taliban of Afghanistan. TTP greatly helped Afghani Taliban to kill innocent people and destroy their homes because those innocent people didnt share the same ethnicity as the Taliban. For your information, TTP is also against the americans, dont you see that they attack american covoys in paksitani soil time to time? What is this drone attacks? dont they target the talban? if you close your eyes and judge things unfairly then that is a different story.

I know that you may say that i might be not in senses by saying that the time is near , but brother please study the sources stated above and then decide.

yaar i know what you are talking about but i don't see it happening in my life. The talibans who beat womens on the street in front of strangers and force them to live like a slave can't be the representatives of Islam or Khilafat movemet. Like i said before i don't know from where the Caliphate (if ever comes again) will rise but whenever it will rise it will only rise from the developed and more importantly highly literate Muslim country.

You are asking me to read the future (predictions) about the caliphate they are yet to come. I ask you to read the past history of Islamic empires and based on those assumptions i don't see khilafat coming in my life. If it comes - thats nothing less than a miracle

and i am not interested to know about Dajjal kind of stories for now as i don't see it happening in my life. If ever Prophet Jesus returns and Imam Mehndi appears - i will follow them - but i dont see it happening in my life so its less important discussion for me

You gotta be kidding me mate. Do you know how many civilians have been killed by the taliban in the name of Ethnicity for the last 14 years? Do you know how many innocent peoole have directly died by the taliban attacks? They didnt spare anyone, how can you say they will be heading the khilafat? do you know that Khorasan is not compatible to the Taliban's ethnicity?

brother you live In UK where they are portrayed as terrorist .. You only see BBC and foreign media (I am only perceiving it )... one of the signs of the last day given by Holy Prophet (SAWS) is that "In the last age , there will be people who will tell GREAT LIES" ..

the whole of the British and American Media Portrays as Israel is right.. Are they saying truth? just give the answer to this simple question...

They have declared all of them terrorist, who are fighting for Islam.. Is the western media true about that ?

I hope you saw the interview of a canadian FEMALE journalist on tv who embraced Islam because of taliban? she said to the Muslim Lady taking the interview that, "you became muslim by chance, but i became muslim by choice"

I know that their are some bad people in Taliban , but you can't declare the Whole Afghan taliban As terrorist for that small bunch...

the way they are fighting US and NATO, there is no doubt in my eyes that they will play an important role in Khilafat.. Also Because Muhammad (SA) have told about the army of Khorasan that "this army will be the race of the Warriors", which means that their ancestors will be warriors. The Pakhtun (Taliban) are the warrior race since centuries.. The British could not Colonize them, the Russian could not colonize them, and guess whose trying now ?

Mark my words that Americans can Bring their entire army of 2.2 Million soldiers But will not be able to conquer them If they really are the soldiers about whom Muhammad (SA) told us"

But brother if you still not believe, then only say to you that "just wait and see", because to some extent i also believe in what i have just said. but i have 0.001 % percent doubt that this is not that army.

Look i dont wana read about Dajal and Khilafa. Even if khilafa one day as you say come again, and even if it will be from Khorasan, it will not be the taliban who bring the khilafa. When i said the taliban killed innocent peoople, i meant the Taliban of Afghanistan. TTP greatly helped Afghani Taliban to kill innocent people and destroy their homes because those innocent people didnt share the same ethnicity as the Taliban. For your information, TTP is also against the americans, dont you see that they attack american covoys in paksitani soil time to time? What is this drone attacks? dont they target the talban? if you close your eyes and judge things unfairly then that is a different story.

yaar i know what you are talking about but i don't see it happening in my life. The talibans who beat womens on the street in front of strangers and force them to live like a slave can't be the representatives of Islam or Khilafat movemet. Like i said before i don't know from where the Caliphate (if ever comes again) will rise but whenever it will rise it will only rise from the developed and more importantly highly literate Muslim country.

You are asking me to read the future (predictions) about the caliphate they are yet to come. I ask you to read the past history of Islamic empires and based on those assumptions i don't see khilafat coming in my life. If it comes - thats nothing less than a miracle

and i am not interested to know about Dajjal kind of stories for now as i don't see it happening in my life. If ever Prophet Jesus returns and Imam Mehndi appears - i will follow them - but i dont see it happening in my life so its less important discussion for me

to you Both I want to say that the Whole Afghan Taliban is not bad..

The Khilafat will be Restored by Imam Mahdi and Holy Prophet Have said that His army will come from khorasan and they are a warrior race since history (just as Pukhtons are)...

These are not my words. these are the words of Prophet Muhammad (SA) Mr Zaki. if you are not accepting it and still saying that it will come from more literate country then you are rejecting the Holy Prophet (SA)..

By the way which Literate muslim Country really has the Guts to even work for Khilafah ... All of such countries of Islamic World are washing the shoes of Americans..

In Summary, Holy Prophet (SA) said Imam Mahdi will start the work for Khilafah and in the end, to destroy the Jewish state (ISRAEL) an army would come from Khorasan in which their will be Imam Al Mahdi. He will finish the jewish state and then Hazrat Isa (AS) will rule the world after he kills a Dajjal.

These are words of Muhammad (SA) and can be read in Hadiths Book and in the Books about Dajjal I have stated before. I would again recommend you to see the lectures of maulana i have state earlier just FOR ONE TIME.. Its only a request to you from my side...

I would like you to study the signs of the last days and study its interpretations in todays world.. they are all being fulfilled. Atleast watch The HIDDEN TRUTH by Dr Shahid Masood....

Zaki especially you should study these books and ayats and hadiths and those videos... Its just a request from a Muslim brother to another. the rest is up to you.

brother you live In UK where they are portrayed as terrorist .. You only see BBC and foreign media (I am only perceiving it )... one of the signs of the last day given by Holy Prophet (SAWS) is that "In the last age , there will be people who will tell GREAT LIES" ..

the whole of the British and American Media Portrays as Israel is right.. Are they saying truth? just give the answer to this simple question...

My friend, I used to live under the Taliban rule from the begining until March 21 2001, so I have seen their rule in my own eyes, it has got nothing to do with the western media.

I hope you saw the interview of a canadian FEMALE journalist on tv who embraced Islam because of taliban? she said to the Muslim Lady taking the interview that, "you became muslim by chance, but i became muslim by choice"

I dont know about this french lady and i dont wana know either. But i exactly know how the Taliban treated our OWN WOMEN in Afghanistan, do you have any doubt about it or shall i post the youtube videos?

I know that their are some bad people in Taliban , but you can't declare the Whole Afghan taliban As terrorist for that small bunch...

You should rephrase your sentence, majority of them are bad and only small number of them were good. They used to kill non pashtoons and shias , because they were not from their ethnicity and sunni. what sort of freaking khilafat is that?

the way they are fighting US and NATO, there is no doubt in my eyes that they will play an important role in Khilafat.. Also Because Muhammad (SA) have told about the army of Khorasan that "this army will be the race of the Warriors", which means that their ancestors will be warriors.

Here you go, Khorasan again. Do you know that the pashtoons hate even the name of Khorasan? let alone consider themselves Khorasani. Khorasan is not associated with the Pashtoons, it is asociated with the Tajiks. I hate to talk about ethnicities, but the way you guys bring it in every post it makes it difficult for me to skip it.

The Pakhtun (Taliban) are the warrior race since centuries.. The British could not Colonize them, the Russian could not colonize them, and guess whose trying now ?

Russians and british were collectively defeated by All ethnics of Afghanistan mainly by the Pashtoons and Tajiks. Pasthoons were not the only ones.

Mark my words that Americans can Bring their entire army of 2.2 Million soldiers But will not be able to conquer them If they really are the soldiers about whom Muhammad (SA) told us"

I dont know about the americans, but the puppet Taliban are destroying and f**ing Afghanistan from all sides.

But brother if you still not believe, then only say to you that "just wait and see", because to some extent i also believe in what i have just said. but i have 0.001 % percent doubt that this is not that army

no, why should i believe in it? any khilafa or gov which is established by the human killers and Qatils.

Back
Top Bottom