What's new

The prodigal son of punjab returns!

Seems like field day for Punjabophobe Morons 😂.
Keep electing PPP and MQM. Keep voting Mix Achar and supporting seperatists in Balochistan. Keep voting ANP. Keep supporting TTP.
And vent frustration on Punjab 🤣. Rinse and Repeat.
The most stupid delusional Nutheads of Pakistan.
ANP won elections in KP since 1980s

Reason why we see other parties forming govt is defections other wise who will vote for anyone else

I mean when PMLN formed govt in KP in 1998 that was all ANP
when PPPP formed govt in 1996 that was also all ANP
Apparently MMA was also all ANP in 2002
Then ofcourse PTI in 2013,2018 was all ANP

mean while punjab votes for different parties under the leadership of nawaz sharif hence apart from mushi in 2002 it's either nawaz sharif, shahbaz sharif or bubloo sharif since 1983(before I was born) and will be still nawaz sharif when my grand kids are dead(juanid safdar sharif)

8/9 times since 1983 shahbaz sharif formed govt with almost always 2/3 majority in central punjab..even in 2018 PMLN was the majority party in Punjab after election and PTI was second but they stole the mandate by bringing in large numbers of candidates from south punjab who were non party based

This is Guinness world book record

It's not a silly graph when it shows our source of revenue came down even when compared to previous PPP government

While dar kept pumping reserves into artificially keeping pkr at a certain rate -REER red line (subsidizing imports, decentivizing exports)
Comes with the package sir

My inner demon 😈 support PMLN for same reason.. ultimately this will always lead to devaluation and thus a bonanza for foreign Pakistanis

ANP won elections in KP since 1980s

Reason why we see other parties forming govt is defections other wise who will vote for anyone else

I mean when PMLN formed govt in KP in 1998 that was all ANP
when PPPP formed govt in 1996 that was also all ANP
Apparently MMA was also all ANP in 2002
Then ofcourse PTI in 2013,2018 was all ANP

mean while punjab votes for different parties under the leadership of nawaz sharif hence apart from mushi in 2002 it's either nawaz sharif, shahbaz sharif or bubloo sharif since 1983(before I was born) and will be still nawaz sharif when my grand kids are dead(juanid safdar sharif)

8/9 times since 1983 shahbaz sharif formed govt with almost always 2/3 majority in central punjab..even in 2018 PMLN was the majority party in Punjab after election and PTI was second but they stole the mandate by bringing in large numbers of candidates from south punjab who were non party based

This is Guinness world book record
So now case study shifted from Sindh and Karachi to KPK because because apparently south is not a good example to vilify Punjab? 😂.
Yeah when PPP formed govt in Punjab it was all N league. Whn KPK voted for ANP in 2007 it was all PTI. MQM karachi was all PTI when Karachi people use to vote for the fat pig with 80% plus mandate untill army forcefully kicked them out, Voted for "Pakistan aik Nasuur hai". Interior sindh is forever in love with bhuttos and never voted for Non sindhi. KPK voted for PTI just in previous 2 elections and they become saints.
Moron 😂🖐️. Intelellectual nai chawal lagta hai bhai tu aesi bongian martey.

So now case study shifted from Sindh and Karachi to KPK because because apparently south is not a good example to vilify Punjab? 😂.
Yeah when PPP formed govt in Punjab it was all N league. Whn KPK voted for ANP in 2007 it was all PTI. MQM karachi was all PTI when Karachi people use to vote for the fat pig with 80% plus mandate untill army forcefully kicked them out, Voted for "Pakistan aik Nasuur hai". Interior sindh is forever in love with bhuttos and never voted for Non sindhi. KPK voted for PTI just in previous 2 elections and they become saints.
Moron 😂🖐️. Intelellectual nai chawal lagta hai bhai tu aesi bongian martey.
You claimed KPK always voted ANP

COMPLETELY BOGUS BULLSHIT CLAIM WHEN PMLN MMA PPPP HAVE ALL FORMED GOVT IN KPK IN LAST 20 YEARS

THEN YOU CLAIM PUNJAB ALWAYS VOTE DIFFERENTLY

COMPLETELY BULLSHIT CLAIM WHEN PUNJAB HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER VOTED FOR ANYONE ELSE OTHER THEN NAWAZ SHARIF FROM 1983 TO 2018

NEVER EVEN A SINGLE TIME BENQZIR FORMED A GOVT OVER THERE

ITS LIKE TALKING TO PATWARIS YOU TELL THE WORLD IS ROUND AND THEY STICK THERE HEAD IN THE GROUND

2018 PMLN won more seats before PTI bought free candidates
2013 2/3 majority
2008 2/3 majority
2002 bogus elections like 2024
1997 2/3 majority
1993 majority
1988 majority
1985 majority

Verdict before you were born and after you die PMLN will always win in punjab

Now
kPK
1990 PPPP
1993 PMLN
1995 PPPP ANP
1997 PMLN
2002 MMA (mushi to busy to rig it who knows )
2008 ANP
2013 50-50 JI PTI
2018 PTI

Dude do you know how to count???

All liberal elites of punjab stayed quiet when the whole country was on fire and now they are crying

My advise don't cry Main shahab is here and we are gonna have 5 years chill followed by maryum nawaz taking control

All she needs is to keep a good supply of biryani

You claimed KPK always voted ANP

COMPLETELY BOGUS BULLSHIT CLAIM WHEN PMLN MMA PPPP HAVE ALL FORMED GOVT IN KPK IN LAST 20 YEARS

THEN YOU CLAIM PUNJAB ALWAYS VOTE DIFFERENTLY

COMPLETELY BULLSHIT CLAIM WHEN PUNJAB HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER VOTED FOR ANYONE ELSE OTHER THEN NAWAZ SHARIF FROM 1983 TO 2018

NEVER EVEN A SINGLE TIME BENQZIR FORMED A GOVT OVER THERE

ITS LIKE TALKING TO PATWARIS YOU TELL THE WORLD IS ROUND AND THEY STICK THERE HEAD IN THE GROUND

2018 PMLN won more seats before PTI bought free candidates
2013 2/3 majority
2008 2/3 majority
2002 bogus elections like 2024
1997 2/3 majority
1993 majority
1988 majority
1985 majority

Verdict before you were born and after you die PMLN will always win in punjab

Now
kPK
1990 PPPP
1993 PMLN
1995 PPPP ANP
1997 PMLN
2002 MMA (mushi to busy to rig it who knows )
2008 ANP
2013 50-50 JI PTI
2018 PTI

Dude do you know how to count???

All liberal elites of punjab stayed quiet when the whole country was on fire and now they are crying

My advise don't cry Main shahab is here and we are gonna have 5 years chill followed by maryum nawaz taking control

All she needs is to keep a good supply of biryani
Trigerred Punjabophobe detected.

Running away from facts detected
lolz more like stepping away from your stupidity. You keep on parroting same stupid crap in every thread. No matter how many times all of this is answered in detail in your face. No need to explain anything to a bigot like yourself with nothing but malice against my people. I dont respond to your crap to make you understand. Its for the readers. You sir can continue your mission of spewing venom against punjab.

lolz more like stepping away from your stupidity. You keep on parroting same stupid crap in every thread. No matter how many times all of this is answered in detail in your face. No need to explain anything to a bigot like yourself with nothing but malice against my people. I dont respond to your crap to make you understand. Its for the readers. You sir can continue your mission of spewing venom against punjab.
You don't care if you were wrong on the account that punjab has always voted for PMLN(mostly as 2/3 majority )since even before most of Pakistanis were born

It's generational thing

I got it ..glade you accepted this fact

Look common man by that definition no one is Punjabi and everyone is Adam olaad

Yes balochi was Cm of punjab ; received the greatest abuse ever and was forced to leave ..isn't that the whole issue here buzdar being the CM

Regardless: unfair to impose a south Punjabi on central punjab. Central punjab person like nawaz sharif or ATM KHAN, fawad chaudry should have been a cm

We all know ethnicity of those people
All belong to punjab just like how Imran Khan and nawaz sharif are from punjab (so is my half family/father side)
Which one of them is a Punjabi?
And no Buzdar being a Baluch wasn't an issue however what he did to Punjab was an issue.

Which one of them is a Punjabi?
And no Buzdar being a Baluch wasn't an issue however what he did to Punjab was an issue.
What he do? He destroyed punjab ?
Well okay then why do people support PTI. Anyone who thinks buzdar was bad should not support PTI as that will be patwarism to support PTI. They should stick to PMLN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom