What's new

The Problem with Arnab Goswami : Dhruv Rathee

Arnab Goswami is a foul, disgusting, annoying, shameless, perfidious, psychopathic, smarmy...most disgusting person I have ever seen.

That he still has any supporters reflects more on the Indian Right-wing than him.

This man singlehandedly represents the absolute gutter of Indian media. You can't sink any lower than Arnab Goswami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arnab Goswami is a foul, disgusting, annoying, shameless, perfidious, psychopathic, smarmy...most disgusting person I have ever seen.

That he still has any supporters reflects more on the Indian Right-wing than him.

This man singlehandedly represents the absolute gutter of Indian media. You can't sink any lower than Arnab Goswami.

Shameless Bengali bastard.

He is a despicable character, yet his show have the highest viewership across Indian media. Its more of a damnation of his viewers. Cant believe this clown worked with greats like Ravish Kumar yet learned nothing.

He is a despicable character, yet his show have the highest viewership across Indian media. Its more of a damnation of his viewers. Cant believe this clown worked with greats like Ravish Kumar yet learned nothing.

The sicko was personally groomed by none other than Prannoy Roy, who can be described as India's Rupert Murdoch. In the early '90s, Roy was India's pioneering media mogul in satellite news, and in-depth analysis. He had groomed Arnab, Rajdeep Sardesai, Sagarika, Nidhi Razdan, Barkha Dutt, and many other popular Indian news anchors.

Roy's editorial style was very LIBERAL....that's what he had taught all these newscasters. Most of them have stayed true to their guru's wisdom.

However, this particular chelaa...Arnab, charted a path of his own. Now he has been banned by the Editorial Guild of India. Even his press pass was revoked a few times. But that has only made him worse.

The sicko was personally groomed by none other than Prannoy Roy, who can be described as India's Rupert Murdoch. In the early '90s, Roy was India's pioneering media mogul in satellite news, and in-depth analysis. He had groomed Arnab, Rajdeep Sardesai, Sagarika, Nidhi Razdan, Barkha Dutt, and many other popular Indian news anchors.

Dont you think that comparing Prannoy to Murdoch is a bit lop sided comparison as Murdoch is a right winger whereas Prannoy seemed more on the liberal side.

However, this particular chelaa...Arnab, charted a path of his own. Now he has been banned by the Editorial Guild of India. Even his press pass was revoked a few times. But that has only made him worse.

Yes but this clown seems to head several other journalistic organizations, disregarding him as just a hateful clown is dangerous. Arnabs father did contest election on BJPs ticket and lost to a congress candidate, he is affiliated with BJP. I have read somewhere he was a member of BJP or RSS during his uni days. He is pushing a particular communal agenda of hate, with real world consequences. As I said earlier the more disturbing thing is the huge audience this clown gets, where as responsible and brave Journalists such as Ravish are being villainized by Indian masses.

Dont you think that comparing Prannoy to Murdoch is a bit lop sided comparison as Murdoch is a right winger whereas Prannoy seemed more on the liberal side.

I meant in terms of Rupert Murdoch's contribution to private 24x7 TV news journalism. Prannoy Roy is also a private news channel pioneer in India.

Shameless Assamese bastard.

Get your ethnic abuse straight.

:lol:

Aren't Goswamis Bengalis though ? He could be a Bengali from Assam.

Sanyasis who resiled and wanted to re-enter society were given names such as Goswami and Giri. A Goswami can be from anywhere in north India, so can a Giri. This particular specimen is from authentic Assamese stock. His obstinate stand on the issue of immigration into Assam shows clearly what he is.

I don't think, he is Bengali. He is from Assam.

Aap nay tau koozay main darya bund ker diya.:lol:

Sanyasis who resiled and wanted to re-enter society were given names such as Goswami and Giri. A Goswami can be from anywhere in north India, so can a Giri. This particular specimen is from authentic Assamese stock. His obstinate stand on the issue of immigration into Assam shows clearly what he is.

I am sorry I didn't mean you at all.

I wasn't aware he was not Bengali.

Arnab is more like Modi’s pet Poodle
Who only barks at Congress, Muslims and Leftist

I am sorry I didn't mean you at all.

I wasn't aware he was not Bengali.

It wasn't personal, and I wasn't reacting personally, although there are good friends who pointed it out with quite readable expressions.

I was just correcting a fact.

He is quite unspeakable.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom