The picture says it all

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
56306592_582000885635526_8467844245326135296_n.jpg

The Mohamadden forces approach Hind

Those forces need to fix their own inner selves, and the country they live in first.
  • Women are tortured in the country for not dancing in front of the husband's friends.
  • Women are buried alive or killed.
  • And condemned to be raped just incase their brother raped some one.

And if one can't fix that, then they can keep deceiving themselves to have to do anything with Muhammad's or trying to conquer hind.
    As if the punishment we have been receiving for the past decade and more hasn't been enough for an awakening...

Those forces need to fix their own inner selves, and the country they live in first.
  • Women are tortured in the country for not dancing in front of the husband's friends.

And if one can't fix that, then they can keep deceiving themselves to have to do anything with Muhammad's or trying to conquer hind.
    As if the punishment we have been receiving for the past decade and more hasn't been enough for an awakening...

Armed forces are for integral safety of the federation. not for policing the state.

aim your grievances atleast to the right corner

Is this a metal detector in his hand to detect IEDs?
Yes this is Wazristan he is clearing a mosque which was used as weapons depot by TTP thugs

That is not Army job that is Police Job

Yes this is Wazristan he is clearing a mosque which was used as weapons depot by TTP thugs

Army is part of the social and cultural fabric of the nation. No one is excluded or exempt.
Every one affects the other and the masses as a whole.
The Army is equally responsible for all the dysfunction that exists in the society and even more responsible for bringing an alien concept of extreme Islam, while also inheriting the so called ignorance filled moderate Islam.

Kya bhai kuch b? Ab army aa k muashray ki buraian duur keray? -

You're speaking the words of PTM.
Have you loaned the mouth of Manzoor Pashteen ?

Kick your * out of this forum before i do something.

You're speaking the words of PTM.
Have you loaned the mouth of Manzoor Pashteen ?

Kick your * out of this forum before i do something.

wow bitch i love your audacity.
I am criticizing what is flawed in my country, if you have a problem with it then why don't you go and **** yourself?

Oh and don;t commit suicide bitch, because that's all you can do by the looks of your statement.
Now piss off.

@ Mods Plz look at this moron.

Kya bhai kuch b? Ab army aa k muashray ki buraian duur keray? -

Oh bhai, the guy was talking about conquering hind. I am talking about conquering our inner self and fixing the mess in the country first and making it a land which can be called a land of Muslims, before embarking on conquering whatever.
The greatest struggle is against ones ownself. If we cant fix that, then goodluck chanting death to hind or whatever and being hypocrits.

Bring martial law, abolish the courts, then hold them responsible for that.

Army is part of the social and cultural fabric of the nation. No one is excluded or exempt.
Every one affects the other and the masses as a whole.
The Army is equally responsible for all the dysfunction that exists in the society and even more responsible for bringing an alien concept of extreme Islam, while also inheriting the so called ignorance filled moderate Islam.
Sorry no where in the world Army is expected to do the things you are mentioning so please. Yes they are part of society but not their duty to control these things.

Well Said Bro! Keep it up @Zarvan

Our Army actually stopped and wreaked the great game which was being played in FATA & Waziristan area! It was they: Pakistani Military, which saved Pakistan from being infected with cancerous tumor, which was spreading far & wide in Pakistan!

wow bitch i love your audacity.
I am criticizing what is flawed in my country, if you have a problem with it then why don't you go and **** yourself?

Oh and don;t commit suicide bitch, because that's all you can do by the looks of your statement.
Now piss off.

@ Mods Plz look at this moron.

Oh bhai, the guy was talking about conquering hind. I am talking about conquering our inner self and fixing the mess in the country first and making it a land which can be called a land of Muslims, before embarking on conquering whatever.
The greatest struggle is against ones ownself. If we cant fix that, then goodluck chanting death to hind or whatever and being hypocrits.

@Admins @Mods @The Eagle[/USER] this guy is violating moral values and etiquettes of this forum.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom