What's new

The picture says it all

Sorry no where in the world Army is expected to do the things you are mentioning so please. Yes they are part of society but not their duty to control these things.

Not many countries in the world where the army has taken control of the country as many times. And no where else in the world the Army has either introduced an extreme and fake image of Islam, or a very ignorance filled moderate version of Islam. And both happened in the times of the army.
The army is directly responsible for introducing the thugs, nurturing them, and letting them make policies and change the cultural and traditional values of the country.
Are they not?

And yet I am not asking the army to go and make those policies and implement them. I'm talking about fixing their inner selves and in turn slowly influence the masses.

How many army officers are busy drinking in our country? Is alcohol banned with in the army?
If not, then which Muhammadan army and which hind conquering what?

There are good men in there ofcourse, some of them far better Muslims then I'll ever be.
My only problem is when we use words like Muhammadan's and hind conquerors and what not and don't realize our own hypocrisy as a nation and people.

@mods @The Eagle this guy is violating moral values and etiquettes of this forum.

@mods

second account of Saad16174

Sorry no where in the world Army is expected to do the things you are mentioning so please. Yes they are part of society but not their duty to control these things.

P.S: I'm not even talking about the picture and the army in general if you missed that part.
My problem was with this "The Mohamadden forces approach Hind"
Let's face it.
Are we worthy of that title?

@Admins @Mods @The Eagle[/USER] this guy is violating moral values and etiquettes of this forum.

And listen little fella.
Make two more accounts if you have to.
I know this forum more than your little twinky does, so go back to your barbie play thingy and grow up before coming to talk about morality and etiquettes of the forum.
Who were you educated by? Maulvi diesel something?

Not many countries in the world where the army has taken control of the country as many times. And no where else in the world the Army has either introduced an extreme and fake image of Islam, or a very ignorance filled moderate version of Islam. And both happened in the times of the army.
The army is directly responsible for introducing the thugs, nurturing them, and letting them make policies and change the cultural and traditional values of the country.
Are they not?

And yet I am not asking the army to go and make those policies and implement them. I'm talking about fixing their inner selves and in turn slowly influence the masses.

How many army officers are busy drinking in our country? Is alcohol banned with in the army?
If not, then which Muhammadan army and which hind conquering what?

There are good men in there ofcourse, some of them far better Muslims then I'll ever be.
My only problem is when we use words like Muhammadan's and hind conquerors and what not and don't realize our own hypocrisy as a nation and people.

@mods

second account of Saad16174

P.S: I'm not even talking about the picture and the army in general if you missed that part.
Let's face it.

Can i tell you something !!!!

Some people in this world have brothers too !!!!!!

@Mods , @The Eagle please take action against this Indian trolling in this forum

Thanks @Ali0625 , 1and1 makes 11

Can i tell you something !!!!

Some people in this world have brothers too !!!!!!

@Mods , @The Eagle please take action against this Indian trolling in this forum

How old are you? Or just missed out in maturing up on the upstairs?
Second account is now his brother who happened to login just at the right moment to defend him at the right place.

And mods, yes I'm a yindoo now as claimed by these little infants. Do something about my trolling...:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Those forces need to fix their own inner selves, and the country they live in first.
  • Women are tortured in the country for not dancing in front of the husband's friends.
  • Women are buried alive or killed.
  • And condemned to be raped just incase their brother raped some one.

And if one can't fix that, then they can keep deceiving themselves to have to do anything with Muhammad's or trying to conquer hind.
    As if the punishment we have been receiving for the past decade and more hasn't been enough for an awakening...
And the country you live is all full of milk and honey.

Yes this is Wazristan he is clearing a mosque which was used as weapons depot by TTP thugs

That is not Army job that is Police Job
man.. anyway, as Army interfered in politics at least previously so they shouldn't have let politicians, enemy ruin our economy and institution. NRO and many other things/relaxation were given on army green signal.. a country wealth is for all. if someone in authority finds someone plundering them then they should stop it openly or covertly

Let's face it.

Yes. Are you not a Mohamadden?

Define Mohammaden? Are you one?
Are you worthy of being one if you consider yourself to be one?

Why do you need it be defined? Its self explanatory, isn't it?

Yes i am proud of it. Worthy or not will be judged on the day of judgement.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom