What's new

The people who brought the UK Variant to Pakistan now running back!

Who cares as long as they bring in a few pounds? right?

as long as British Pakistani throws a pound or two the gates of heaven i mean pakistan are opened.
I know for a fact that several of these Mofos came to Pakistan to avoid vaccination. Met at least two UK families who were claiming that they are killing people via vaccination to reduce population. Level of ignorance you see among majority of UK based Pakistanis is simply astounding. One woman who came from UK flew all the way to Pakistan after being hospitalized in UK. She ran from isolation in hospital booked a ticket flew to ISB airport infecting everyone and collapsed at the airport having very high fever. When asked she said she didn't want to get vaccinated.

that is quite common to believe because even i had a healthy relative go hospital comeback dead. everybody started to panic because someone they know went hospital then few day later was dead.
I know for a fact that several of these Mofos came to Pakistan to avoid vaccination. Met at least two UK families who were claiming that they are killing people via vaccination to reduce population. Level of ignorance you see among majority of UK based Pakistanis is simply astounding. One woman who came from UK flew all the way to Pakistan after being hospitalized in UK. She ran from isolation in hospital booked a ticket flew to ISB airport infecting everyone and collapsed at the airport having very high fever. When asked she said she didn't want to get vaccinated.

that is quite common to believe because even i had a healthy relative go hospital comeback dead. everybody started to panic because someone they know went hospital then few day later was dead.

Last edited:
Don't blame Pakistani government.. They first allowed Shia zaireens from Iran and then a big majlis in Punjab.. I can absolve them since it is 3rd world country and mismanagement is an acceptable thing.

At least the high and mighty British Pakistanis should have behaved properly. Your counterparts in Canada, Aus and US are so much better. Even Pakistani Danes , Fins and swedes are so much better than you guys in conduct.

Now we have 5000 cases straight for 4 days now. Thank you so much.

British PAkistanis are one of the worst diaspora Pakistanis ever. Even the poor labor class in Middle east is better behaved than these disgraceful pricks.

Pakistani government should put up special restrictions against them.

Typical BS misqeen corrupt Pakistani argument. All these people travelling back from Mirpur on fake certificates were buying them from corrupt desi government officials. Going to Britain doesn't turn a pendu into a babu.

Blaming GoP is not fair. Pakistan had banned the entry from UK, the exception was of course Pakistani and dual nationals - category which these people belong to.

The moral/ethical aspect of their travel is a different story.

The people who brought the UK Variant to Pakistan now running back! Scenes from Islamabad airport.
This was two days before the UK travel ban came into effect - British Pakistanis escaping lockdown in the UK returning back en masse before UK travel ban! The same people who didn’t have to quarantine in Pakistan and went to big weddings and parties against all Covid protocols.
There were 30 extra flights operated to take all these people back. Now the way they are behaving at the airport will def. take Corona back to the UK if they haven’t had it already.
Such irresponsibility from the Pakistani government to let them in, and from our British Pakistani Friends for escaping lockdown and initating the third wave in Pakistan.

The Government Of Pakistan cannot stop Pakistani citizens from entering Pakistan.

Don't blame Pakistani government.. They first allowed Shia zaireens from Iran and then a big majlis in Punjab

It seems bigotry, sectarian hatred, and spreading misinformation are the only qualities you possess. Either Bad Mouthing Pathans and others or Bad Mouthing Shia. I guess this shows your upbringing and I feel sorry for you!!!!!!!

The first wave of corona innfected Came to Pakistan was from GULF...

In all this, the biggest non sense that no one is talking about is Pakistan ending up on this "red list" by UK government.

If I understand all this correctly, "UK variant" of virus is now rampant in those areas of Pakistan where all these people landed and endup spending their "holidays", so by all means, the source of this third wave in Pakistan is UK.

These people were allowed entry into Pakistan because they submitted their UK negative tests results to Government of Pakistan.

Its a fk up of Boris government and now they are over compensating their screw up by red listing Pakistan! Some bloody audacity at display here which should/must be called out.

Back
Top Bottom