What's new

The Pentagon's new China war plan

what will be your role do you send your force against usa or you will close you eyes

Closing eyes may be an indian response its not pakistani response. I said we would do whatever we could and whatever our allies want. You can not really expect me to know specific, You are just being a bit cute. Anyway its just an indian wet dream. America only fights countries after years of sanctions eg iraq

US is far more advanced in military tech and power projection than anybody else on earth. US fought many wars in small countries, but it can never imagine to have a full scale war with either Russia or China.

The US new cons still think about China in an old way, and soon they will find out that US has to cooperate with China in the far east or to leave the region.

^ what guarantee do you have China won't act like Big Brother to the world when it can act like one ?
Because China said so and China is always 'honest' and 'transparent'.

US is far more advanced in military tech and power projection than anybody else on earth. US fought many wars in small countries, but it can never imagine to have a full scale war with either Russia or China.

The US new cons still think about China in an old way, and soon they will find out that US has to cooperate with China in the far east or to leave the region.
I guess the excerpts I cited did not work...:rolleyes:...It really is amazing how some people can be so limited in their thinking.

The US imagines wars against Russia and China all the time.

The difference is that the logical conclusion of these dreams is the end of the US as a nation-state.

How do you define the term transparency. What level of information is called transparency.

Terrorism and Transparency are terms which will never be define completely and not agreeable.

Every country has the right to research develop and keep its tactical and other equipment under wraps.

If transparency is important then US should first declare, testify and clarify why it requires and has world's largest Air Arm, Army and Navy.

I suppose 2400 F-35s are required to beat stargate aliens, crap!

The US imagines wars against Russia and China all the time.

The difference is that the logical conclusion of these dreams is the end of the US as a nation-state.

There is no stopping them. They even imagine wars with extraterrestrials. You simply cannot expect anything less from the Americans. :lol:

How do you define the term transparency. What level of information is called transparency.

Terrorism and Transparency are terms which will never be define completely and not agreeable.

Every country has the right to research develop and keep its tactical and other equipment under wraps.

If transparency is important then US should first declare, testify and clarify why it requires and has world's largest Air Arm, Army and Navy.

I suppose 2400 F-35s are required to beat stargate aliens, crap!

lol, dude. they dont have the worlds biggest army. only air force and navy. and if you gather all them they have the biggest armed forces. the chinese have far much more personell in the army than usa

There is no stopping them. They even imagine wars with extraterrestrials. You simply cannot expect anything less from the Americans. :lol:
Is that nervous laughter I see? Even if we do not know how China would respond or initiate a war, like all technologically dependent countries, China's military is no different than US in that both countries are bounded by the limitations and flexibility those technologies give. The difference between US and China is that we are able to expand the scope of our planning, simulations, finally exercises to explore those limitations and flexibility. There is nothing wrong with making mistakes or having misconceptions. The issue is from what expanse of your knowledge and experience did you made those mistakes and have those misconceptions. So yes, take your own advice and do not be like the Iraqis and expect anything less from US.

lol, dude. they dont have the worlds biggest army. only air force and navy. and if you gather all them they have the biggest armed forces. the chinese have far much more personell in the army than usa

In general terms.

Speaking from extensive military experience? Forces are bounded by their environment: Army is land. Air Force is air. Navy is water. Each can only field their best capabilities and abilities within their respective environments. Pilots do not fight infantrymen. Sailors do not fight pilots. Infantrymen do not fight submariners. And so on. Numbers matter only when appropriate forces are compared against each other. In the air and on the waters, forces are arrayed by their equipments, not by their human counts. In these two environments, the US is supreme. Without supremacy in these two environments, the large land army that China can field is crippled.

Back
Top Bottom