What's new

The Pakistan problem isn’t just the government. It’s the people

U.S. is not paying Pakistan. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan has lost 70 billion dollars and thousands of Pakistani lives because of America's war in our region, and U.S. doesn't need anyone's invitation. Who invited U.S. in Iraq?
Pak made a bad business decision, they got 2 billion and let US come and play with their boms in pak. Not US fault. they did pay you guys. now if you want you can charge more while making your next contract.
Iraq is not your business. who invited china in tibet or pak in kashmir?

we may say it, but within india we know that its not gone to our head

Oh please.

You guys act like you're the most richest, developed, and safest country on earth. When in reality its the opposite and a lot of it is delusion.

Pak also has problems with Afg, israel, us and nato countries. Pak will soon have problems with china. pak does not have 'great' relation with iran and that will become even more worse, when Baluchi become part of iran.SL, MY, Indo, Jp all dont care much for pak as its too far away and insignificant. i agree that MEA sunni sheikhs(not countries) are friendly to pak because Pak outsources soldiers to do dirty work like in Bahrain and give UAE their natural resources to do falcon hunting etc.
So Pak only hope is to behave with india and Afg.

Now you are just trolling. Iran was the first country on earth to recognize Pakistan in 1947. Pakistan and Iran have no territorial disputes, and they don't claim Pakistan's Balochistan Province.

Afghanistan and Pakistan have ups and downs but its nothing compared to Pakistan-India rivalry. Afghanistan and Pakistan had excellent relations after the Soviet pullout from Afghanistan.

Pakistan doesn't have any disputes or any problems with any country except India while India has problems with all its neighbors.

- Aksai Chin = India, China

- Arunachal Pradesh - India, China

- Azad Kashmir - India, Pakistan

- Boraibari - India, Bangladesh

- Daikhata-Dumabari - India, Bangladesh

- Demchok, Chumar, Kaurik, Shipki Pass, Jadh, and Lapthal - India, China

- Gilgit-Baltistan - India, Pakistan

- Indo-Bangladesh enclaves - India, Bangladesh

- Kachatheevu Island - India, Sri Lanka

- Jammu and Kashmir - India, Pakistan

- Kalapani region, the smaller Susta River dispute and the smaller still Antudanda and Nawalparasi disputes - India, Nepal

- Lathitila - India, Bangladesh

- Muhurichar river island - India, Bangladesh

- Pyrdiwah - India, Bangladesh

- Shaksgam Valley - India, China

- Siachen Glacier and Saltoro Ridge area - India, Pakistan

- Sir Creek - India, Pakistan

- South Talpatti/New Moore/Purbasha Island - India, Bangladesh

- Trans-Karakoram Tract - India, China

U.S. is not paying Pakistan. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan has lost 70 billion dollars and thousands of Pakistani lives because of America's war in our region, and U.S. doesn't need anyone's invitation. Who invited U.S. in Iraq?

The earlier policies by your leaders ,The snake you grew in your backyard for "Strategic depth" came back to bite you and caused you 70 billion dollars and thousands of innocent peoples lives .

When you know that USA doesn't even need an invitation to attend a party , previous Pakistani regimes welcomed them with red carpet and open arms ....

Now you realize it after so much damage has been caused !!! Better late than never !

Dumb comparison.

Bangladesh does not have an hostile/unstable afghanistan to one side of its border, nor are they in a war, nor do they have a refugee influx, nor are they ethnically or religiously diverse as we are, nor do they have the hostilities of india.They may be doing economically well now, but we've always have been better then them economically in the past.The point is that there is nothing similar about our situations, so to compare them would be stupid.

india has major hostilities with pakistan...which unfortunately is unstable ryt now....is it affecting india??...dont make afghanistan an excuse for every damn thing

Many experts like you said the same in 70s and 80s when some one said Pak will have its problems with USA :lol:

And many experts said that China would collapse many decades ago, and never return to having a strong economy. :lol: (Many Indians still feel this way today).

Some predictions are right and some are wrong. Unless you can see the future, all predictions are equally worthless.

Which is why I was laughing at your fellow Indian's predictions of the future. :wave:

Many experts like you said the same in 70s and 80s when some one said Pak will have its problems with USA :lol:

U.S. placed sanctions on Pakistan after the Soviets were defeated and now are killing Pakistanis near the Afghan border.

China will never do this.

And I will tell you another thing, Pakistani tribes in the North-west don't like it when any country invades neighboring Afghanistan be it Soviets or United States or Great Britain. They have always helped the Afghans fight off the invasion. China shows no interest in invading Afghanistan in the future. China is only interested in Taiwan, the North-east indian territories, and maybe Mongolia and those places doesn't concern Pakistanis. As long as China doesn't invade a Muslim country, the relations between Pakistan and China will always be great.

Now you are just trolling. Iran was the first country on earth to recognize Pakistan in 1947. Pakistan and Iran have no territorial disputes, and they don't claim Pakistan's Balochistan Province.

Afghanistan and Pakistan have ups and downs but its nothing compared to Pakistan-India rivalry. Afghanistan and Pakistan had excellent relations after the Soviet pullout from Afghanistan.

Pakistan doesn't have any disputes or any problems with any country except India while India has problems with all its neighbors.

- Aksai Chin = India, China

- Arunachal Pradesh - India, China

- Azad Kashmir - India, Pakistan

- Boraibari - India, Bangladesh

- Daikhata-Dumabari - India, Bangladesh

- Demchok, Chumar, Kaurik, Shipki Pass, Jadh, and Lapthal - India, China

- Gilgit-Baltistan - India, Pakistan

- Indo-Bangladesh enclaves - India, Bangladesh

- Kachatheevu Island - India, Sri Lanka

- Jammu and Kashmir - India, Pakistan

- Kalapani region, the smaller Susta River dispute and the smaller still Antudanda and Nawalparasi disputes - India, Nepal

- Lathitila - India, Bangladesh

- Muhurichar river island - India, Bangladesh

- Pyrdiwah - India, Bangladesh

- Shaksgam Valley - India, China

- Siachen Glacier and Saltoro Ridge area - India, Pakistan

- Sir Creek - India, Pakistan

- South Talpatti/New Moore/Purbasha Island - India, Bangladesh

- Trans-Karakoram Tract - India, China

last time i checked that area lied between *** and china...dunno if there was a major tectonic shift

If a drone strike kills one innocent person, all his/her relatives will join Jihad to take revenge.

U.S. presence in the region created more extremism than ever before in the region.

I never hear such words against Taliban or Al queda or other such organisation.....and if u actually mean what u have said....then stop ranting about world doing injustice to pakistan....coz all the terrorists were nurtured by pak...and after soviets left afghanistan...they were directed to INDIA....so SHUT UP and u dare not say anything about USA being extremist

Coming from a person who's country thinks they're the "super power of the world"

How ironic

WILL BE super power

WILL BE super power

Here is the difference between China and India.

Hu Jintao: China is still a developing country - Xinhua News

13960363_21n.jpg

--------------------

China never claims that we will be a superpower in the future. In fact the official goal, is only to transform China into a "middle-income country" in the next few decades.

Now if China does not even say that it WILL be a superpower in the future, I don't understand why Indians are always saying it, despite being behind us in terms of development?

WILL BE super power

And many experts said that China would collapse many decades ago, and never return to having a strong economy. :lol: (Many Indians still feel this way today).

Some predictions are right and some are wrong. Unless you can see the future, all predictions are equally worthless.

Which is why I was laughing at your fellow Indian's predictions of the future. :wave:

are u the same person who used to say INDIA WILL NEVER OVERTAKE CHINA....CHINA WILL OVERTAKE USA....economy forecast and blah blah??...

DOUBLE STANDARDS eh??

U.S. placed sanctions on Pakistan after the Soviets were defeated and now are killing Pakistanis near the Afghan border.

China will never do this.

And I will tell you another thing, Pakistani tribes in the North-west don't like it when any country invades neighboring Afghanistan be it Soviets or United States or Great Britain. They have always helped the Afghans fight off the invasion. China shows no interest in invading Afghanistan in the future. China is only interested in Taiwan, the North-east indian territories, and maybe Mongolia and those places doesn't concern Pakistanis. As long as China doesn't invade a Muslim country, the relations between Pakistan and China will always be great.

China gives pakistan immense tech know how...it does so much for pak....why the hell will pakistan oppose China...same was the case with USA in 50s and 60s...

The way some people brag about USA preparing India against China (which is utterly BS)...CHina is just preparing Pak against India

are u the same person who used to say INDIA WILL NEVER OVERTAKE CHINA....CHINA WILL OVERTAKE USA....economy forecast and blah blah??...

DOUBLE STANDARDS eh??

Check my post history, I have ALWAYS said that predictions of the future are worthless, because no one knows which prediction is correct before it happens.

Compare that to you. You said in your post above, that India WILL be a superpower. :lol:

WILL BE super power

This is exactly the kind of attitude that the other members here were talking about.

Here is the difference between China and India.

Hu Jintao: China is still a developing country - Xinhua News

13960363_21n.jpg

--------------------

China never claims that we will be a superpower in the future, in fact the official goal, is only to transform China into a "middle-income country" in the next few decades.

Now if China does not even say that it WILL be a superpower in the future, I don't understand why Indians are always saying it, despite being behind us in terms of development?

i will be glad if u name one GOVT OF INDIA statement which says INDIA WANTS TO BE A SUPERPOWER...

respectable govts...like INDIA CHINA USA RUSSIA UK FRANCE etc....will never ever claim the superpower or wannabe superpower status...

all this is just media hype....in fact theres no term such as SUPERPOWER in international diplomacy and geo politics

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Check my post history, I have ALWAYS said that predictions of the future are worthless, because no one knows which prediction is correct before it happens.

Compare that to you. You said in your post above, that India WILL be a superpower. :lol:

Now you know what the other members here are talking about, because you are showing it yourself.

nonsense...i dont have time right now to search ur posts...but u were the one quoting prediction articles and ur trademark economist 40 yrs behind article

and that WILL BE SUPERPOWER was a reply to that pakistani guys statement that indians thinks of india as a superpower (which i interpreted as wat acc to him INDIANS THINK)

Ok i give up , only chinese predictions are accurate :thank_you2:

Ok i give up , only chinese predictions are accurate :thank_you2:

Learn to read, I said ALL predictions of the future are equally worthless, because no one knows which one is correct until it actually happens. ALL predictions, there is no exception for Chinese ones.

Back
Top Bottom