What's new

The owners of elephants--military giants of today

Salik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
.In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Hast thou not seen how thy Lord dealt with the owners of the Elephant?

Did he not bring their stratagem to naught,

And send against them swarms of flying creatures,

Which pelted them with stones of baked clay,

And made them like green crops devoured (by cattle)?​
Holly Quran :105​

The people, who want to get rid of Islam, give their best shot, go and demolish the Ka’bah in the Makkah. But…before you could accomplish the evil desire, you’ll see the nature into play and you will be perished away the way your forefathers went through. Remember the history and learn the lesson.

Abraha Al-Ashram, the Abyssinian viceroy of Yemen, tried to demolish the Ka’bah in 570 CE with a strong army and hordes of elephants but was prevented from entering the city (Holy precinct). The people of Makkah had decided not to defend the Ka'bah, fled the city and took refuge in nearby hills overlooking Ka'bah. By Allah's Command, the 'Abaabeel' (flying creatures, birds) pelted stones at Abraha's army and decimated it, leaving them like green crops devoured by cattle. The year 570 CE is popularly known by the Arabs as 'The year of the Elephant’.

The people, who’re against Islam, in fact are the people who have no religion. They used to oppresse and assassinate their prophets. They are the people who want to live in their own wishes and not according to the will of their creator…the creator of the universe…the Almighty Allah swt.

Islam is in the root of every religion…in fact Islam is the only religion. If the people go to their scriptures, they’ll find the truth…the truth if they’re truth seekers!

THE HINDU SCRIPTURES

The “Puran” comprises of 18 volumes. They are the 3500 years old religious books of the Hindus. “Bhavishya” means foretelling of things that will happen in the future. Below is the Sanskrit text from Prati Sarg Parv 3, Kanda 3, Adhyaya 3, Slokas 5-8 of “Bhavishya Puran”, published by Venkateshwar Press, Bombay:
Translation: buddy amen

“A Malech (i.e. a person who does not know how to read or write) will become a great spiritual guide or acharya teaching the world what they did not know.

“Mahamad will be his blessed name. He will appear with his disciples (i.e. Ashab)”.

“Those who will accept this Maha Dev dweller of the desert (i.e. Arabia) will become pure (sins forgiven).

“Like those (Hindus whose sins are washed away) when they take a bath in the pure waters of the Ganga and the Pangaviya (the five rivers of Punjab).

“These pious will offer him their sincere devotion and show him all reverence”.

“Bhoj Raj will do Namaste (i.e. I pay my respects to you) O you, the pride of mankind, the dweller of the hills and sands (i.e. Mecca which comprises several hills and sands).

“You will collect a great force to destroy the evil (i.e. all the evil pagan habits of the people of Arabia) and you are protected from your enemies”.

“O you, the representative of the Almighty God will be the noblest person (amongst mankind), I (i.e. Maharishi Vyasa the writer of the Puran) offer myself as a slave to you (from now i.e. more than a thousand years before your birth), so take me as one lying at your feet (i.e. one who has wholeheartedly accepted your religion)”.

Actually at the time of Prophet Muhammad of Arabia, there was a king of Dhar, a town in the western part of Central India. His name happened to be Bhoj. When he saw from his palace that the full moon was split into two he raised an alarm. He feared the world was coming to an end. He found out from the Sanskrit Holy Books of India that this was the work of a very great personage whose name was Mahamad of the deserts of Arabia, who was the greatest messenger of God to come on this earth.

Raja Bhoj sent his gifts to the Holy Prophet Muhammad at Mecca and accepted Islam. Thus the foretellings made in the Bhavishya Puran over a thousand years earlier became absolutely true including the name of Raja Bhoj. The Shrine of this King who changed his name to Abdullah is still in existence outside Dhar town (Pages 10-17, Asrar-e-Tasaouf, published Lahore, May 1925 Edition).

The Vedas contain many prophecies about Prophet Muhammad as well.

Several are found in Atharva Veda: (1) XX: 21, Mantras 6, 7, and 9, (2) XX: 137, Mantras 7 through 9, and (3) X: 2, Mantras 26, 27, 29, 30, and 32. Similarly, in Rig Veda, additional prophecies are found in: (1) VII: 96, Mantras 13 through 16, and (2) I: 53, Mantras 6 and 9. Finally, a prophecy is found in Sama Veda III: 10, Mantra 1.

The Atharva Veda is also known as 'Brahma Veda' or in its meaning as the Divine Knowledge. An Analysis of the Vedas reveal that 'Brahma' is actually Abraham, where the initial letter A in Abraham is moved to the end making it Brahma. This analysis is accurate when one writes the two words in Arabic script, a language close to that spoken by Prophet Abraham. Similarly, Abraham's first wife Sarah is mentioned in the Vedas as Saraswati, and Prophet Nuh (Noah of The Flood) is mentioned as Manuh or Manu. Some Pundits consider Atharva Veda as the Book of Abraham. Prophets Ismail (Ishmael) and Ishaq (Isaac) are named Atharva and Angira, respectively, in the Vedas.

Atharva Veda X, 2, 28: [On Ka'bah]
Whether it is built high, its walls are in a straight line or not, but God is seen in every corner of it. He, who knows the House of God, knows it because God is remembered there.

Atharva Veda X, 2, 31:[On Holy Sanctuary (House) and Ka'bah]
This abode of the angels has eight circuits and nine gates. It is unconquerable, there is eternal life in it and it is resplendent with Divine light.

Dr. Vidyarthi points out the following facts. The House of God has nine gates - Baab-e-Ibrahim (Abraham) , Baab-al-Wedaa, Baab-as-Safa, Baab-e-Ali, Baab-e-Abbas, Baab-un-Nabi, Baab-as-Salaam, Baab-az-Ziyarat, and Baab-e-Haram. Further, the eight circuits are the natural lines enclosing the areas between the surrounding hills, the names of which are: Jabal-e-Khaleej, Jabal-e-Qaiqaon, Jabal-e-Hindi, Jabal-e-Laalaa, Jabal-e-Keda, Jabal-e-Abu Hadidah, Jabal-e-Abi Qabees, and Jabal-e-Umar.

Atharva Veda X, 2, 33: [On Abraham and more on Holy Sanctuary and Ka'bah]
Brahma (Abraham) stayed in this abode which is illumined by heavenly light and covered with Divine blessings. It is the place that gives (spiritual) life to the people and is unconquerable.
The Ka'bah was built by Prophets Abraham and Ismail. It has remained unconquerable as explained in the preceding verse.

The Sama Veda contains many prophecies of the advent of Prophet Mohammad as well. Here, one of them is presented. It is found in Sama Veda, II:6,8:
"Ahmad acquired religious law (Shariah) from his Lord. This religious law is full of wisdom. I receive light from him just as from the sun."
Prophet Muhammad's other name was Ahmad (both are from root letters h, m and d), both words have the meaning the "praised one" except the latter emphasizes a higher degree to it. The Holy Qur'an states that Prophet 'Isa (Jesus, pbuh) mentioned the last Prophet's name as Ahmad.

THE SIKH SCRIPTURES

Baba Guru Nanak the founder of the Sikh religion has preached:

Transliteration:

“Pakh Padho Kalma Rab da Muhammad nal Milay.

“Ho Ya Mashuk-e-Khuda yeda ho ya Yallah” (page 14 Bhai Bhala’s Janam Sakhi).

Translation:

“O Pious People: Recite the Kalma of the Creator adding to it the name of Muhammad.

“Who is the beloved of God by dedication of his very self to Allah”.

In the Gurudwara of Ferozepur District (North Punjab) was the jubba of Nanak, for reasons of maintenance it was wrapped many times and remained like this for many years, until just over 50 years ago it was unveiled, and low and behold on the jubba was verses of the Holy Qur'an, and scrawled across the front was the statement of faith declaring, 'There is no deity worthy of worship but Allah, and that Muhammad (saw) is the Messenger of Allah'....as yet sikh scholars haven't explained this unsurprisingly, for it speaks for itself. Guru Nanak also join muslim saints and did zikr(spritual prayer) with them for a total of 40 years. Therefore the Calipah of Baghdad gave him the cloak and only gave it to him because he a great sufi saint and also a true Muslim. The cloak has the kalma, the names of Allah and also some verses of the Quran and only a pure and a true muslim like Guru Nanak had been given the cloak as a gift.

ACCORDING TO NEW TESTAMENT

“I (Jesus) have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come (after I have gone away), he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear (from God), that shall he speak (Quran) and he will shew you things to come” (St John 16 : 12-13).

“If ye love me, keep my commandments.

“And I will pray (to) the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter (i.e. not Jesus himself) that he (this Promised Comforter or Prophet of God) may abide with you for ever (i.e. Jesus and his teachings have not come to abide for ever on this earth but only for a temporary intermediary period between Jesus and the coming of the Comforter or Promised Prophet Muhammad):

“Even the Spirit of Truth whom the world cannot receive (now), because it seeketh him not (now), neither knoweth him: but ye know him (from the descriptions I have given of him)”:

“But the Comforter (i.e. Parakletos in Greek translated into Arabic it becomes Ahmad Rahmat-ul-lil-Aalamin), which is the Holy Ghost (Logos out of which God has created everything), whom the Father will send in my name (there are several chapters of the Quran devoted to Virgin Mary and Holy Jesus known as Surahs “Mariam”, “Al Maidah”, “Ta Ha” etc.), he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you” (St. John 14 : 15-17 & 26).

ACCORDING TO HOLY JESUS

Jesus has disclosed the following facts regarding the
Comforter Saviour in “The Gospel of Barnabas”

1. The very first thing that God created was the Soul of Muhammad (Page 91).
2. God kept the Soul of Muhammad for 60,000 years in Celestial Splendour before He created anything else (page 91).
3. Everything that has been created is for the sake of Muhammad (pages 91, 225).
4. His name will be Muhammad (pages 89, 91, 97, 105, 129, 225, 227, 319, 381 & 487).
5. Whosoever will bless Muhammad will be blessed by God and whosoever will curse Muhammad will be accursed (page 227).
6. All the earlier prophets from Adam till Jesus became prophets only because of Muhammad (page 105).
7. The mission of Jesus was to inform the Jews as well as the world of the coming of Muhammad, the Messenger of God (page 167).
8. Blessed is the time when Muhammad will come on earth (pages 91, 105).
9. Idols all over the earth will fall down upon the birth of Muhammad and when lifted would speak like human beings announcing the birth of Muhammad the Messenger of God (page 169).
10. Muhammad will come on earth as the Messenger of Salvation (page 227).
11. There will be no more prophets born after Muhammad (page 225).
12. Muhammad will be born South of the land of Israel (page 223).
13. A white cloud would give shade over him whenever he would go under the open skies and that he would be recognized by this sign (page 167).
14. Destroyer of idolatry and idols (pages 167, 223).
15. Jesus informs that even though the heaven and the earth shall fail but the faith taught by Muhammad shall never fail (page 227).​

ACCORDING TO THE HEBREW TEXT OF THE BIBLE

The Hebrew Text of verse 16, of Chapter V of “The Song of Solomon” from Page 1159 of the Old Testament Hebrew text with English translation printed in 1950 in London for the British and Foreign Bible Society.

Hebrew Text Transliterated:

Hikor mumethakeem “wey Keheloo Mahammadeem”. Zey dodi wey Zey rayee beynoth Yerushalayeem.

Translation:

“His mouth is most sweet: ‘And he is called Muhammad'. This is My beloved, and this is My friend, O daughters of Jerusalem”.
In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarly im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

It was repeated word-for-word approximately 1500 years later by Jesus when he said:
"...The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord." (Mark 12:29)

Muhammad (PBUH) came along approximately 600 years later, bringing the same message again:
"And your God is One God: There is no God but He, ..." (The Quran 2:163)

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto you, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

It's mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy 18:19

"If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account. "

It's mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy 18:20

" But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."

Prophet Mohammad (PUH) preached the oneness of God for 23 years but was not killed by anyone. He did complete his job. Allah (swt) says in the holy Quran:
Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) preached that there is only ONE GOD. But the Bible says if the prophet speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.

It is no eyes, which see, but it is heart, which sees…and these people are not going to get lesson from the previous experience. They’re going to commit that blunder again…!!!

The history will repeat itself as prophesized by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said, "The army from east heading towards Medina until it reaches (the area) behind (the mount of) 'Uhud. Afterwards the Angels will (force him to) turn his face towards al-Sham, and there he will perish." (Ahmad and Muslim)

Anas son of Malik said that the Messenger of Allah said, "There is not a city but will be overwhelmed by that army in blue helmets, except Mecca and Medina. Every pass that leads to them will be surrounded and guarded by Angels. They will make camp close to the Sabkhah (salty marsh). Then, Medina will experience 3 earth tremors, after which every disbeliever and hypocrite will leave it to join it." (Bukharai and al-Nasa, Ibid. No. 2055)
Finally Eessa alayhis salaam (Jesus Christ) will descend from the heavens and pursue the commander of that army and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).

Do we know…who wear the blue helmets and use blue flag? Almighty Allah show us right path… to all of us, and firm on it…Amen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.godgraces.org/interfaith gathering1.html
ISRIS: Muhammad in World Scriptures

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom