What's new

The other side of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, since we already have plenty of other threads that show the prosperous side of India we need to support the plight of the poor and needy. That's why I posted this thread in the first place. Please post the hidden pics. Do you care about the poor and discriminated in India? Post the pics and please don't turn a blind or deny like so many Indians do on this forum.

by we you mean ?? :what:

I don't care about the poor or the needy or the discriminated, I don't see many of them in Delhi, where I live ... and there is God to take care of them, right ?

well can i post some pics and facts that show islam in bad light as well??
i am not threatning...these are my doubts which i would like to clear through meaningful discussion...but you might not like them..can i?

Like as if you haven't spared any moment in maligning Islam. Anyhow, there are no bad practices in Islam. Islam teaches equality and doesn't discriminate based on race and caste. Of course, there are backward practices within Islamic societies, but they aren't in any way related to Islam, but rather culture.

well why not here?
i read in a post somewhere above yours...that i am entitled to ask probing questions about islam...and i actually dont like to talk about religions let alone bash them..islma is a great religion followwed by billions and so i hinduism...you are aware of the wrongs of hinduism just as we are...i dont want to start another hate thread....either close this or allow me to post some queries of my own without repercussions

I don't care about the poor or the needy or the discriminated, I don't see many of them in Delhi, where I live ... and there is God to take care of them, right ?

Why so selfish? Don't you care about the millions of poor living in your country? Don't you care about the injustice inflicted upon them? Why don't they have equal rights like you do? Why do have privileges that they don't?

Like as if you haven't spared any moment in maligning Islam. Anyhow, there are no bad practices in Islam. Islam teaches equality and doesn't discriminate based on race and caste. Of course, there are backward practices within Islamic societies, but they aren't in any way related to Islam, but rather culture.

when did i abuse/malign islam?
read my previous post...and infact all posts.

Why so selfish? Don't you care about the millions of poor living in your country? Don't you care about the injustice inflicted upon them? Why don't they have equal rights like you do? Why do have privileges that they don't?

and you live in Switzerland?

well can i post some pics and facts that show islam in bad light as well??
i am not threatning...these are my doubts which i would like to clear through meaningful discussion...but you might not like them..can i?

Ehh...either you've gathered tremendous amount of knowledge and understanding of Islam in an hour or you're just contradicting yourself. :pop:

Your exact words earlier in this thread:

why do you people comment abot things you dont understand?do you know more about hinduism than a practising hindu?you are not a hindu..so even if my religion is bad...you are safe from it...so why the need to demean me and the other hindu memebers of this forum...?

what delhi is this you are talking about?

The present population of Delhi is about 13.9 million*. Of this nearly 45% population lives in unauthorised colonies, rural villages and slums and JJ clusters. The current number of slum dwelling units is estimated at about 0.6 million and the population living in slums and Yamuna clusters is projected at about 3 million.

Just because you do not choose to see them doesnt mean they don't exist.

Ehh...either you've gathered tremendous amount of knowledge and understanding of Islam in an hour or you're just contradicting yourself. :pop:
let's just say that i've had these doubts for a long time now....
Your exact words earlier in this thread:
i see no other way of making you see the stupidity and futility of this thread.

well why not here?
Nope...stick to the topic and don't turn it into Hinduism vs Islam.

i read in a post somewhere above yours...that i am entitled to ask probing questions about islam...and i actually dont like to talk about religions let alone bash them..islma is a great religion followwed by billions and so i hinduism...you are aware of the wrongs of hinduism just as we are...i dont want to start another hate thread....either close this or allow me to post some queries of my own without repercussions
There are exisiting threads, but feel free to ask questions if your intentions are genuine. There are quite a few members with great amount of knowledge who're willing to answer.

well why not here?

Blackmail will not get you anywhere on this forum.

We are well informed and artiulate enough to counter anything that you might chose to come up with, but do not try to derail this thread.

Reactions: Neo
let's just say that i've had these doubts for a long time now....

i see no other way of making you see the stupidity and futility of this thread.

You just want to fool the people by hiding the inequality in India and only exposing the prosperity that only a handful of mostly elite Indians have benefited from. Are you an elite Indian if I may ask?

Why? What does that have to do with this discussion?

has poverty vanished from pakistan?
you still live in the sub-continent....pakistan's per-capita income is lesser than india's...read what the united nation's human resource development report says about pakistan..compare it with india's...now you'd not want to look at hard facts now would you?
the whole sub-continent suffers from poverty...why just talk about india?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom