What's new

The Origins of Pakistan-China Military Relations

Dear Pakistani Bros...
They will show their real tooth when we are no longer enemies!!!

I have only one question to you, what China would get from Pakistan if there is no rivalry between India & Pak?

Dont mind but neither you have a burgeoning economy to pump in capital in Chinese defence industry like India-Russ nor you are mineral rich country like Africans who can fulfil their natural resource greed...

So its simple..they are using you and your/territory to gain strategic advantage against Indo ....neither they love u nor they like u...they are not friends and they can not be....

wow a lot of reactions against u by fellow pakistani and chinese members....i think u hit the bulls eye

guys... may be a bit kiddish but i will still ask a simple question that why Pakistan China friendship is called sino pak friendship???

Dear Pakistani Bros...

I have only one question to you, what China would get from Pakistan if there is no rivalry between India & Pak?

Dont mind but neither you have a burgeoning economy to pump in capital in Chinese defence industry like India-Russ nor you are mineral rich country like Africans who can fulfil their natural resource greed...

So its simple..they are using you and your/territory to gain strategic advantage against Indo ....neither they love u nor they like u...they are not friends and they can not be....

lol. same goes for India and Russia:sniper::sniper:

guys... may be a bit kiddish but i will still ask a simple question that why Pakistan China friendship is called sino pak friendship???

:china::cheers::pakistan:

Correct me if I am wrong as I ain't a linguist, but my understanding is:

sino = short for Chinese (adjective for China)
pak = short for Pakistani (adjective for Pakistan)

We could use "Chinese-Pakistani" or "Pakistani-Chinese" friendship, both mean the same thing, as we use adjectives to modify nouns/pronouns and the word "friendship" is a noun. Therefore a short version "Sino-Pak/Pak-Sino" friendship should be fine.

Does anyone know if the word "Pak-" is a prefix? :what: As "Sino-" is a prefix used to refer to China, so you will have Sino-American, Sino-French, Sino-British, Sino-African relationships, also you can have both "Anglo-Sino" or "Sino-Anglo" relation as well, because "Anglo-" is also a prefix.

But mixing "Sino-" with nouns would change the meaning, just like "Anglo-American" and "Anglo-America" have different meanings: "Anglo-American" may refer to "North American of English heritage" or "Of, belonging to, or involving both England (or Britain) and America", and "Anglo-America" is a region in the Americas in which English is a main language.

So in essence "Sino-England" would actually mean a region in England in which Chinese is a main language? like... Chinatown? lol. :rofl:

Back to the topic, interesting reading and the photos are fantastic! That was a piece of history reminding us the strong bond between the two countries and also became one of the foundation blocks for paving the road ahead of us for many decades to come.

Last edited:
Dear Pakistani Bros...

Strange logic. Perhaps overestimating India's importance and image as a country in ordinary Chinese people's eyes?

Just like relations between normal human beings - people say "a friend in need is a friend indeed" - and when the test for true friendship happens, just be there and still help each other even when the going gets tough, then the tough will eventually get going!

Granted, self-interests always exist in every human being, but real friendships are built more than just self-interests. If someone always think how to use and exploit others, then he must be very lonely in this world, as when others are showing good gestures towards him, he sees suspicion and conspiracy.

And the same goes with relations between different states/countries on a much magnified scale. Perhaps rather than putting a wedge between other people, you should really be helping your country find a "real" friend in the gloomy world of yours; may you find inner peace somewhere, if not in this life, then the next one. :bunny: :smokin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom