What's new

The one who doesn't know to take U-turn is a foolish leader says PM Imran Khan

Rasta Paltna?

that would be changing the course not a uturn.
U-Turn ki Urdu batao. Me nahi bata raha wese hi yahan log extra sensitive hain when it comes to PM

What is the Urdu for Uturn?

Uturn comes from English letter 'U' which doesn't exist in Urdu.
U turn is u turn in Urdu, though, now a days sometimes people joking say to take Imran Khan(as in U turn).

U-turn means to return back from initial position. Lying is deliberate attempt to hide the truth.

U turn is u turn in Urdu, though, now a days sometimes people joking say to take Imran Khan(as in U turn).

han to mutabadil lafz tajveez kardijiye aap

ghalat bayani, syasi hikmet, majboori, kamzori, qaul aur fail me tazaad ye sab leaders ki khoobiyaan hain to ye bachon ko kion nahi parhai jarahi?

bachon ko parhaya jaye kay kese jhoot bolne ko syasi uturn kehte hain. munafiqat ko hikmet kehte hain.

as Gilani said whose stopping you? apki baari hai IK sahab aap jese hukumraani karen

U-turn means to return back from initial position. Lying is deliberate attempt to hide the truth.

I bet he will come tomorrow and say

it is the hallmark of a true leader to stick by the principles and give direction to the masses.

kia kar loge?

han to mutabadil lafz tajveez kardijiye aap

ghalat bayani, syasi hikmet, majboori, kamzori, qaul aur fail me tazaad ye sab leaders ki khoobiyaan hain to ye bachon ko kion nahi parhai jarahi?

bachon ko parhaya jaye kay kese jhoot bolne ko syasi uturn kehte hain. munafiqat ko hikmet kehte hain.

as Gilani said whose stopping you? apki baari hai IK sahab aap jese hukumraani karen

I bet he will come tomorrow and say

it is the hallmark of a true leader to stick by the principles and give direction to the masses.

kia kar loge?

Dunno about Urdu but in Punjabi there might be some longer equivalent for it.
Jithay di kothi, uthay aarn khalothi...

:pakistan:
یو ٹرن

اسلامی ریاست کا صدر ڈانس مجرے کا شوقین نکلا

اب مدینہ کی ریاست کو بھول جاؤ

:lol: تمام وعدے عوام کو بےوقوف بنانے اور اقتدار کے لیے کیے تھے

That would be called a lie and deceit of public vote. Because its a deliberate attempt to hide the truth, that Imran Khan is not an honest leader. U-Turn is not the same thing.
You take a U-Turn when you find out that your promised policy is not implementable on the ground. Lying and deceit to public is when you promise eradication of corruption, while do the opposite, and do more corruption. U-Turn is when you do your best, and still fail to make society and government free of corruption.

Dunno about Urdu but in Punjabi there might be some longer equivalent for it.
Jithay di kothi, uthay aarn khalothi...

Can you please translate that in English for those who do not understand Punjabi?

That would be called a lie and deceit of public vote. Because its a deliberate attempt to hide the truth, that Imran Khan is not an honest leader. U-Turn is not the same thing.
You take a U-Turn when you find out that your promised policy is not implementable on the ground. Lying and deceit to public is when you promise eradication of corruption, while do the opposite, and do more corruption. U-Turn is when you do your best, and still fail to make society and government free of corruption.

What would you call a person who promises one thing and deliver the other?

I guess when he said he will make his ministers resign if they face NAB probe was just a political statement or something to make a Uturn on since that would leave him with no ministers nor the numbers for being PM?

Nah bhai.. too hard for me to do so.
Why don't you try? lol

I know what it means but there are just too many sensitive people in here who would resort to petty personal attacks for the sake of their Uturn leader.

kia kar loge?
I haven't seen PTI government lying to people on their face like the former governments. U-turns are not a problem, other than maybe for opposition.

What would you call a person who promises one thing and deliver the other?

I guess when he said he will make his ministers resign if they face NAB probe was just a political statement or something to make a Uturn on since that would leave him with no ministers nor the numbers for being PM?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom