What's new

The number zero was invented in Ancient Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol u missing parts of Indus in Gujarat let me show u the real map

IVC_Map.png

My indian friend those outposts have not been verified as belonging to IVC - they are mainly built of stone - whereas IVC uses bricks, that are still built in Pakistan - to the exact same recipe.

indus.jpg

See different from bharat based on ganges.

y does pakistan navy call its warship tippu sultan??? is he ancient pakistani too?? or is there another tippu sultan in pakistan who we dont know about?? just curious

y does pakistan navy call its warship tippu sultan??? is he ancient pakistani too?? or is there another tippu sultan in pakistan who we dont know about?? just curious

Did Tipu Sultan migrate from Srirangapatnam to Islamabad?
Now this is getting really confusing. :whistle:
just curious.

Did Tipu Sultan migrate from Srirangapatnam to Islamabad?
Now this is getting really confusing. :whistle:
just curious.

maybe rafi can give us a photo of tipu in islamabad... or srirangapatanam was part of ancient pakistan too.. too confused yaar :pop::pop::pop:

you cannot be so rigid. Any religion gets mixed with the local culture when adopted in that land. Like Islam in Indonesia, Buddhism in China, Christianity in India, Hinduism in Bali etc.
And frankly speaking, taking pride in one's caste is kind of cheap in my opinion.

It is not a matter of whether taking pride in your caste is cheap or not.Bookish religions are supposed to have stern rules which have to be followed to depth regardless of where they are followed.Flexible religions dont have to be.

Religion gets mixed with the local culture,please.According to me,if you have strict rules by the book,you follow them strictly,else keep it flexible,you cannot show two faces here.

And whats wrong in taking pride in one's caste.i believe all that is good about me is a direct result of my ancestors and their beliefs.And their caste also played a role in it.

I still stick to my main point, the modern indian state the successor of bharat has no connection to the Indus Valley or its civilization.

Attempts to call the IVC dravidian are a fallacy, IVC's language has not been discovered, but we do know that the people surrounding their great cities are there descendants.

As to Islam in Ancient Pakistan, this was achieved through a gradual process but peacefully, the shrines of the Great Sufi Humanists are still popular, because of the peoples gratitude for giving them access to the 1 God.

A Pakistani Jatt

Dont bullshit us bro.

Muslims have no right over the subcontinent's history and especially the one which happened before the islamic conquest.

So the islamic conquest was peaceful?Please,i am sure you wont be able to say the same thing looking into the mirror.

I wont make a judgement on the sufi saints but all the violent history of the subcontinent and the animosity of that the north indian people towards muslims dont seem to justify your sentiment.

You are a Pakistani Jatt and you are an Oxymoron.

He means the people of the Indus, he does not mean bharat, which is modern indias successor. :victory:

I ll put it across to you straight,the intelligentsia(the brahmins) would never ever convert to islam.If they do,they cease to be brahmins.

Got it?

Do not forget the dried up Sarasvati river .

sarasvati2.jpg

saraswati-river-vedic-civilization.gif

Many of the major sites was near this river too.

These three rivers helped form the Indo-Gangetic plains that was rip for creation of civilization. Similar to the Nile river plains, or the plains near the Yellow River in China..

800px-Indo-Gangetic_Plain.png

Last edited:
NE09_IAP_TE_Map_KQ.jpg

Ancient Pakistans trade with the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom