What's new

The number zero was invented in Ancient Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IVC were not hindus, no temples or figurines have been found, this is another attempt by modern indians to try to steal our glorious history.

Is bharat so bankrupt of historical significance that they have to try to steal another peoples heritage.

2808601240_61b6bf09b7_o.jpg

This is our Heritage

Just show me one thing that related to islam in hadappa or indus vally

If you want i can show thousands of things that relate to hindu darma

And one more thing we dnt need to steal any ones history

Just ask this things to your archeological department they will tell the truth

What we get is that you don't like Pakistanis, you don't like Muslims and you don't even like lower caste Hindus. Pretty sad!

Anyway, it is ironic to see the supposedly religion-obsessed Pakistanis embracing our non-Islamic past, and the supposedly secular Indians obsessed with Hinduism.

Shows everyone's true colors.... ;)

:yahoo: Exactly my sentiments brother, some indians have to convince themselves that IVC is theirs because it is part of their ideology, they feel a inferiority complex, when they realise that their arch rival has had a five thousand year old legacy.

We had the first known planned urban area in the world, we invented mathematical firsts, we had trade and contact with world civilisations - such as Ancient Mesopotamia and Ancient Persia - Greece and Egypt, while bharat was a back water.

:pakistan:

So what!!! :rofl: Modern Iranians are Muslim, but the Ancient Persians are their Ancestors, Modern Greeks are Christian, but the Ancient Hellenic Civilisations is theirs, Modern Egyptians are Muslim, but they built the Pyramids. :bunny::pakistan:

Just an attempt by some indians to steal the history of another peoples heritage :disagree::pakistan:

Just an attempt by some indians to steal the history of another peoples heritage :disagree::pakistan:

Buddy this thread is still alive cause its on PDF

Dnt tell thing like this outside otherwise people laugh on you.

you cant proof this mighty claim :cheesy: but we can :bunny:

2808601240_61b6bf09b7_o.jpg

Pakistani scientists and people are convincing the world, to accept all the Indus history as exclusive Pakistani history :)

ravi-phase-harappan-interactions-a.jpg

Makes one proud of our Ancient Pakistani Ancestors:)

Pakicetids or Pakicetidae are a carnivorous mammal family of the suborder Archaeoceti which lived during the Early Eocene to Middle Eocene (55.8 mya—40.4 mya) in Pakistan and existed for approximately 15.4 million years.[1]
As Cetacea, Pakicetidae precede the whales and dolphins in transition from land. Because their fossils were found near bodies of water, they are presumed to have spent part of their life in water.

ravi-phase-harappan-interactions-a.jpg

Makes one proud of our Ancient Pakistani Ancestors:)

No words for this edited picture (every thing present in picture proof this)......... :woot:

Yar no problem and best of luck

Just show me single International survey that show Indus Vally in ancient Pakistan(I know their is nothing like this)

Indus Vally`s geographical postion is now divided in India and Pakistan ....
indusmap.gif

Pakicetids or Pakicetidae are a carnivorous mammal family of the suborder Archaeoceti which lived during the Early Eocene to Middle Eocene (55.8 mya—40.4 mya) in Pakistan and existed for approximately 15.4 million years.[1]
As Cetacea, Pakicetidae precede the whales and dolphins in transition from land. Because their fossils were found near bodies of water, they are presumed to have spent part of their life in water.

When this fossil was discovered, Pakistani Scientists successfully launched a campaign to have this creature named as being from Pakistan. Some indian intellectuals attempted to have it named after india, as they argued that Ancient Pakistan did not exist. :bunny:

drdo only 2 sites are true cities Harrapa and Mohenjadaro - the rest of the sites are still not confirmed as being part of IVC - in fact many of the indian sites that claim to be IVC are very dubious, that is why all the main research is taking place in Pakistan:)

What is firmly established to a high degree is the people of the IVC were not Hindu, they buried their dead, ate beef, and no temple complexes have been found in their beautiful planned cities.

In fact no sites on the scale of Mohenjadaro and Harrapa have been discovered anywhere else. Pakistan Zindabad:)

What is firmly established to a high degree is the people of the IVC were not Hindu, they buried their dead, ate beef, and no temple complexes have been found in their beautiful planned cities.

Tells us alot about how much you know/cherish your heritage.

By bringing religion here you are only asserting our point about the significance of 2 nation theory for Pakistanis and the phrase ancient Pakistan being anachronism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom