What's new

The Nuclear Battlefield - India vs Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out everyone! just chill! cool it down, breath in and out! Although i do agree, you indians need to stop making silly predictions of invading Pakistan (god forbid)! You start the arguments and we only reply back, if you don't like our replies than don't post such silly nonsense!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Dude, its a realistic assessment of India's strategy in case of a war with Pakistan. We know our countries have the potential to go to war, if there's one thing a defense forum is meant for its discussing this very possibility and now when we've come down to it, we have idiots like 'patriot' who try to derail the thread.

It does you raging idiot! That's why I told you to read the article.

Haan yaar, we're all very scared. Like I said, if you aren't interested in rational discourse, piss off.

Did I say it'll be easy?

How? That's been my question all along. You keep saying you will, but how will you do it?

Ahh yes, the 70's :D

Oye hoye, mein dar gaya!

:lol:, jealous of the economy I see. Read the article champ, there's nothing in there about nuclear war. We'll never give Pakistan a reason.

of course you scared! your su-30's ran back across the border after they were spotted by our f-16's!

what exactly is the point of that economy of yours? you have slums in your cities (even Capital Delhi)! 2.8 million+ under age prostitutes, and more than 400 million+ plus living under global poverty line! People don't have enough toilets! I don't see anything to be proud of?

Dude, its a realistic assessment of India's strategy in case of a war with Pakistan. We know our countries have the potential to go to war, if there's one thing a defense forum is meant for its discussing this very possibility and now when we've come down to it, we have idiots like 'patriot' who try to derail the thread.

hmmm, i kinda agree! But i will assure you that MashaAllah Pakistan has the full capability to defend itself, so i don't think you guys can invade Pakistan!

Well its better than NOT HAVING AN ECONOMY TO SPEAK OF isn't it?

Anyways, I'm done replying to dumbfucks, I'll jump into the discussion if any sane member decides to pick it up.

on one side you have a good economy, and on the other side you have all this poverty and illegal activity in your country!

its just like not having a economy at all isn't it?

on one side you have a good economy, and on the other side you have all this poverty and illegal activity in your country!

its just like not having a economy at all isn't it?

Yaara, we can discuss India's economy all you like, but not on this thread. India isn't a developed country like Pakistan happy??

Lets try to stick to the topic.

Well its better than NOT HAVING AN ECONOMY TO SPEAK OF isn't it?

Anyways, I'm done replying to dumbfucks, I'll jump into the discussion if any sane member decides to pick it up.

and don't forget to take your shining india:wave:!

Yaara, we can discuss India's economy all you like, but not on this thread. India isn't a developed country like Pakistan happy??

Lets try to stick to the topic.

My point isn't that Pakistan is a developed country! And neither am i wet dreaming about invading india!

i guess your right we should stick to the topic! In my opinion india can't invade Pakistan because Pakistan has enough capability to defend itself! This article is old and therefore is irrelevant in 2010!

Guys just take a chill pill.

Have an intellectual debate and not blind nationalism.

I will start:

Basically, Pakistan has 10 Corps along with Strategic Corps for Nuclear Weapons.

Its Main Strike Corp also known as Army Reserve North is composed of I Corp and II Corp. In an event of War Indian plan is to tie them them down in a battle of attrition since a war of maneuver in Punjab seems very unlikely.

In Kashmir, Pakistan has X Corp, which will be reinforced by XI and XII Corps from the West along with Northern Area Corps. They will be entrenched in a defensive formation along the LOC.

Pakistan's 2nd Main Strike Corps is known as Army Reserve South and is composed of IV, XXX and XXXI Corps. The V Corp will function as a strategic reserve. It is here around Southern Punjab/Northern Sindh where India can wage a war of maneuver that it will attack with their two main strike corps and will simply overwhelm the Pakistani Corps.

This is Pakistan's Army biggest weakness.

And the article is exactly right, in 3-4 weeks, the Pakistani Army will crumble under the immense weight of an Indian Offensive.

What Pakistan needs to do is this, IMO:

1 - Create a General Reserve Army of 2 Corps (2 Mechanized and 4 Infantry Divisions and 8 Independent Brigades). Around 120,000 men, 750-1,000 Tanks and supporting artillery, mortar, anti-aircraft and anti-tank brigades. This Army would only be activated in a time of war with India. Its aim would be to plug the hole should front-line troops of Army Reserve South crumble under the Indian onslaught.

2 - Add another Corp to the Sindh Command and move the Sindh Command from a Reserve Army to frontline troops. In a time of war, the Sindh Command composed of V Corp and another Corp will give India pause should it chose to launch an offensive in Southern Punjab.

In total, Pakistan needs to increase the size of its Army from 550,000 to about 600,000 active duty men along with increasing the Reserve Force from 528,000 to 650,000 men along with 1,000 - 1,500 Tanks, and numerous anti-tank, artillery and anti-aircraft units.

This should be enough for Pakistan to wage an effective defensive war with India and prevent any territory from falling into Indian Hands. :pakistan:

Balochistan holds the key.

The Indian Navy holds the key.

There will be a punch through *** in the north.

Karachi will be blockaded or go down in the South.

Balochis will rise from the West in a pincer movement ..... or dry rot from within.

The Afghan northern alliance will step up its efforts in the north-west.

Pakistan before it realises it could well become an encircled landlocked country.

Not knowing which way to turn.

Cheers, Doc

To me you sound more like Aj tak TV:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Remember we do not " Drink " or take Drugs , And this is the way we will Turn.

Just imagine this cloud x 100.:pakistan:

71099d19aa2ae7e722165e7e84dd946a.jpg

I can't Understand why guys are fighting a decade old Statics:

Here is the latest one from 2009:

Country Warheads active/total* Year of first test CTBT status
Five nuclear weapons states from the NPT
United States 2,623 / 9,400[3] 1945 ("Trinity") Signatory
Russia (former Soviet Union) 4,718 / 13,000[3] 1949 ("RDS-1") Ratifier
United Kingdom <160 / 185[3] 1952 ("Hurricane") Ratifier
France ~300 / 300[3] 1960 ("Gerboise Bleue") Ratifier
China ~180 / 240[3] 1964 ("596") Signatory
Non-NPT nuclear powers
India n.a. / 60-80[3] 1974 ("Smiling Buddha") Non-signatory
Pakistan n.a. / 70-90[3] 1998 ("Chagai-I") Non-signatory
North Korea n.a. / <10[3] 2006 (2006 test) Non-signatory
Undeclared nuclear powers
Israel n.a. / 80[3] unknown or 1979 (See Vela Incident) Signatory
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now put your brains to work!!

I can't Understand why guys are fighting a decade old Statics:

Here is the latest one from 2009:

Country Warheads active/total* Year of first test CTBT status
Five nuclear weapons states from the NPT
United States 2,623 / 9,400[3] 1945 ("Trinity") Signatory
Russia (former Soviet Union) 4,718 / 13,000[3] 1949 ("RDS-1") Ratifier
United Kingdom <160 / 185[3] 1952 ("Hurricane") Ratifier
France ~300 / 300[3] 1960 ("Gerboise Bleue") Ratifier
China ~180 / 240[3] 1964 ("596") Signatory
Non-NPT nuclear powers
India n.a. / 60-80[3] 1974 ("Smiling Buddha") Non-signatory
Pakistan n.a. / 70-90[3] 1998 ("Chagai-I") Non-signatory
North Korea n.a. / <10[3] 2006 (2006 test) Non-signatory
Undeclared nuclear powers
Israel n.a. / 80[3] unknown or 1979 (See Vela Incident) Signatory
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now put your brains to work!!

Dude this report was deliberately issued by US to please Pakistan and try to remove the Indian fear from Pakistani mind at a very crucial and urgent time, Another plight game of which Pakistan become tangled. I hope some day US stop playing with Pakistan.:cheers:

Guys just take a chill pill.

Have an intellectual debate and not blind nationalism.

I will start:

Basically, Pakistan has 10 Corps along with Strategic Corps for Nuclear Weapons.

Its Main Strike Corp also known as Army Reserve North is composed of I Corp and II Corp. In an event of War Indian plan is to tie them them down in a battle of attrition since a war of maneuver in Punjab seems very unlikely.

In Kashmir, Pakistan has X Corp, which will be reinforced by XI and XII Corps from the West along with Northern Area Corps. They will be entrenched in a defensive formation along the LOC.

Pakistan's 2nd Main Strike Corps is known as Army Reserve South and is composed of IV, XXX and XXXI Corps. The V Corp will function as a strategic reserve. It is here around Southern Punjab/Northern Sindh where India can wage a war of maneuver that it will attack with their two main strike corps and will simply overwhelm the Pakistani Corps.

This is Pakistan's Army biggest weakness.

And the article is exactly right, in 3-4 weeks, the Pakistani Army will crumble under the immense weight of an Indian Offensive.

What Pakistan needs to do is this, IMO:

1 - Create a General Reserve Army of 2 Corps (2 Mechanized and 4 Infantry Divisions and 8 Independent Brigades). Around 120,000 men, 750-1,000 Tanks and supporting artillery, mortar, anti-aircraft and anti-tank brigades. This Army would only be activated in a time of war with India. Its aim would be to plug the hole should front-line troops of Army Reserve South crumble under the Indian onslaught.

2 - Add another Corp to the Sindh Command and move the Sindh Command from a Reserve Army to frontline troops. In a time of war, the Sindh Command composed of V Corp and another Corp will give India pause should it chose to launch an offensive in Southern Punjab.

In total, Pakistan needs to increase the size of its Army from 550,000 to about 600,000 active duty men along with increasing the Reserve Force from 528,000 to 650,000 men along with 1,000 - 1,500 Tanks, and numerous anti-tank, artillery and anti-aircraft units.

This should be enough for Pakistan to wage an effective defensive war with India and prevent any territory from falling into Indian Hands. :pakistan:
Cool rational thinking but not there yet - I wouldn't say brilliant. If this is how your Army command also thinks, you are not going to get far. May even get a good drubbing.
Leaning on your nuclear umbrella every so often is also not a healthy sign.
You should be thinking of cauldron battles on an entirely different spectrum. I do not know if I should even spill it all out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom