What's new

The nowhere people: Hindu families escaped from Pakistan, stranded in Delhi

We allow our citizens to have the choice to leave freely. I guess that is enough.

Kashmiri are also allowed to leave J&K any time they want to. Is that also enough :sick:

Just like congress made this entire community fool for vote bank BJP to seems on same path. You people are nothing but vote bank in India..... And you yourself responsible for this condition.
We made a fool out of you. We have get so much free stuff in India, that we wouldn't get in Pakistan or any other muslim country.

Why are they scared to build Ram mandir, implement uniform civil code and remove haj subsidy?
BJP is in power for the 2nd time

Don't worry. It is all coming. Be a little patient.

Extremist fanatic Islamists should run away to Pakistan while they still can. Pakistan was created for such extremists who never belonged to India even after a thousand years. No place for them here.

They will learn to behave with time. We understand how it works with their ilk.

They don't want to leave. Besides, we only welcome people with their lands ;)
Some Pakistanis on this forum even have claimed Gujrat,Haryana,Punjab,Rajasthan and Himachal besides J&K. Which states you think Pakistan should claim, bhai?

Don't worry. It is all coming. Be a little patient.

Extremist fanatic Islamists should run away to Pakistan while they still can. Pakistan was created for such extremists who never belonged to India even after a thousand years. No place for them here.

They will learn to behave with time. We understand how it works with their ilk.
It's the opposite, my friend. We teach you how to behave and live according to our rules. Look how a Muslim actor Amir Khan insults and mocks your fake religion in a movie.

We made a fool out of you. We have get so much free stuff in India, that we wouldn't get in Pakistan or any other muslim country.

:rofl::rofl: Happy with freebies.

This is why I told you, you are just vote bank of most intelligent Hindu politicians aka secular parties.
After tribes only muslims in India are most uneducated and most backward even reports prove that... I wish you will be always happy with some freebies.

Congress using this tool of freebies from long time to get your vote bank.

Some Pakistanis on this forum even have claimed Gujrat,Haryana,Punjab,Rajasthan and Himachal besides J&K. Which states you think Pakistan should claim, bhai?

We can wait till the Muslims out breed them, maybe another five decades. Then there would be no need to reclaim anything.

We can wait till the Muslims out breed them, maybe another five decades. Then there would be no need to reclaim anything.
But your fellow Pakistanis aren't interested in merging or re-uniting Indian sub-continent.

It's the opposite, my friend. We teach you how to behave and live according to our rules. Look how a Muslim actor Amir Khan insults and mocks your fake religion in a movie.

As I said, your ilk behaves very predictably. It is just a matter of how much leeway is give to it.

There is no country where Muslims in minority are allowed their own law, yet they run to all those kaffIr countries.

You will try al-taqiyya for as long as it works. You will try bluster. You will try to be brave on the internet.

And you will be very very quite when you are made to understand what is what.

As i said, don't worry. It is a matter of time. Everything is going to be all right.

Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan will be welcomed with open arms in India no matter how much others whine about it.

As I said, your ilk behaves very predictably. It is just a matter of how much leeway is give to it.

There is no country where Muslims in minority are allowed their own law, yet they run to all those kaffIr countries.

You will try al-taqiyya for as long as it works. You will try bluster. You will try to be brave on the internet.

And you will be very very quite when you are made to understand what is what.

As i said, don't worry. It is a matter of time. Everything is going to be all right.
Your time will never come. RSS failed to do what you dream of, even after partition. We Muslims will always rule you even when were are minority.

Back
Top Bottom