What's new

The new face of Ayub National Park

The Fatima Jinnah Park library? .

Me, it was actually two boats onto each other :D
I was shocked when I realized it wasn't a submarine.
Ohcyeah i remember its called the Aiwane Quaid
Aiwan_e_Quaid-1-e1414914812797.jpg

16112011491.jpg

Will take pictures next time i visit

F-9 park Islamabad the colour of the grass indicates this pic was most likely taken in spring

I gotta visit it. Tell me about other places to visit in Islambad. Hopefully, on my this visit to Pakistan, I will go to Islambad.

I gotta visit it. Tell me about other places to visit in Islambad. Hopefully, on my this visit to Pakistan, I will go to Islambad.
Monument,Saidpur,Monal,Rawal Dam,Shakar Parian are my fav places

There is also Rose and Jasmine,Blue area,Islamabad Railway station,Trail 3

Rose and jasmine garden say kiya yaadain wabasta hain sab kuch yaad araha hay :D
@Ray_of_Hope

Monument,Saidpur,Monal,Rawal Dam,Shakar Parian are my fav places

There is also Rose and Jasmine,Blue area,Islamabad Railway station,Trail 3
Add Lake view,trail 5,Daman e Koh,etc.....If you are looking for adventure and outing.....
And if u want some good food,drinks etc,then Savour Foods,Chai Khana,Usmania,Monal,Gloria Jeans,Dunkin Donuts,etc.....
Rose and jasmine garden say kiya yaadain wabasta hain sab kuch yaad araha hay :D
@Ray_of_Hope
:lol: Bro mere yadain to abhi taza hain......Latest ``yaad`` bhi udhar hi maari hy.......:enjoy:

Add Lake view,trail 5,Daman e Koh,etc.....If you are looking for adventure and outing.....
And if u want some good food,drinks etc,then Savour Foods,Chai Khana,Usmania,Monal,Gloria Jeans,Dunkin Donuts,etc.....

:lol: Bro mere yadain to abhi taza hain......Latest ``yaad`` bhi udhar hi maari hy.......:enjoy:
Yaar savour ki quality fazool hay ab awaein unchi dukaan phekay pakwaan
Us say acha hay banda haleem ghar jaye

Bawa je kam ki chek kay rakho :D

Savour ki quality normal hi hy laikin paisy bhi to utny hi lety hain....200 RS main aik bandy ka khana ho jata hy....:lol:

Bas tuwadi duawan di zaroorat a.....:D
Is say achi quality ka palao food street say milta hay( i forgot the name of the outlet though)
Mein ziyada tar Haleem Ghar aur Habibi jata hoan

Tusaan ni niyat saaf ey tey Allah tusaan ki zaroor kamyab karsi :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom