What's new

The Nathu La skirmish & The Chola Incident: when Chinese were given a bloody nose

I dont even know why Indian members here are trying to convince the Chinese about this. They aint gonna change their perspective because they are led to believe China is this and China is that. When provided with facts they will obviously call it a lie. You cant blame them its cause of their government. And I dont see what difference it makes if they believe it or not. We all know it happened and after that there has been no skirmish. But very good read.

The best part- Gorkhas chopping the head and hands of PLA soldiers in hand to hand combat.

LMAO. Keep dreaming if that makes you feel any better. At the end of the day, there's still a Chinese flag over Aksai Chin and none of your imaginary "victories" backed up by indian over-edited wikipedia pages will change that. Don't like it? Then follow up on your non-existent "victory" and do something about it. But you won't. Even today when PLA troops set up tents or wander into "indian" territory, we see the response of an indian people who were defeated. :coffee:

Last edited:
LMAO. Keep dreaming if that makes you feel any better. At the end of the day, there's still a Chinese flag over Aksai Chin and none of your imaginary "victories" backed up by indian over-edited wikipedia pages will change that. Don't like it? Then follow up on your non-existent "victory" and do something about it. But you won't. Even today when PLA troops set up tents or wander into "indian" territory, we see the response of an indian people who were defeated. :coffee:
Done talking BS? For the Chinese, we've occupied whole Arunanchal Pradesh. And if you don't know about why those incursions take place, then please read some articles and listen to news channels daily.

At the end of the day, there's still a Chinese flag over Aksai Chin

At the same time, Sikkim did become a part of India after Chola incident, and China couldn't do anything about it, neither they could do anything about Arunachal Pradesh. Keep passing hot air. :)

If India armed forces had more Muslim warriors, China would never dare to mess with India.

It's not that we don't accept it, it's two reasons, one the 62 war was far more decisive in nature, I mean we captured almost 4,000. That and it was a war involving about 100,000 men.

Those two incidents are minor, I seen Indian members not know about them, but none of them didn't know the 62 war. In China people don't generally know the 62 war cause it was not against a great power, only those that study history or listens in history class knows about it.

I think just a few pages is dedicated in the entire history class.

Second and perhaps most importantly, China since 2000s, have by far and away been greater than India that we don't really care anymore. Also why Korean war sometimes is the forgotten war, because the US is superior to us.

From what I seen of Indian members, it's not the 62 war that makes you guys mad, it's the fact Chinese power is far and away the greater of the two. That however is not our fault, but yours, so you can't put that on us. From the attitude of Nehru, I can see India obviously sees itself as a greater power than China, but as time and facts would show that is clearly not the case.

Well you always post "feel good" articles for yourself. You Bharatis inherently are too immature for introspection.
Lol.. A Pakistani talking about introspection and maturity.

One can only see what thier introspection and maturity has led thier state to.. :rofl:

It's not that we don't accept it, it's two reasons, one the 62 war was far more decisive in nature, I mean we captured almost 4,000. That and it was a war involving about 100,000 men.

Those two incidents are minor, I seen Indian members not know about them, but none of them didn't know the 62 war. In China people don't generally know the 62 war cause it was not against a great power, only those that study history or listens in history class knows about it.

I think just a few pages is dedicated in the entire history class.

Second and perhaps most importantly, China since 2000s, have by far and away been greater than India that we don't really care anymore. Also why Korean war sometimes is the forgotten war, because the US is superior to us.

From what I seen of Indian members, it's not the 62 war that makes you guys mad, it's the fact Chinese power is far and away the greater of the two. That however is not our fault, but yours, so you can't put that on us. From the attitude of Nehru, I can see India obviously sees itself as a greater power than China, but as time and facts would show that is clearly not the case.

The border incidents were indeed minor. Originally, both sides claimed casualty figures in the low tens and certainly not over 30 on either side. In recent years, Indian revisionism due to their inferiority complex has it that China lost hundreds or thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands in a few years :sarcastic:) and they've spun a minor border incident into one of the greatest Indian victories of the 20th century. For Indians, they *need* this "victory" to redeem their broken psyches from '62 but deep down they know it's hollow. Meanwhile, back in reality, it's still just a minor border incident that China doesn't even pay attention to because China maybe lost a dozen men.

The border incidents were indeed minor. Originally, both sides claimed casualty figures in the low tens and certainly not over 30 on either side. In recent years, Indian revisionism due to their inferiority complex has it that China lost hundreds or thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands in a few years :sarcastic:) and they've spun a minor border incident into one of the greatest Indian victories of the 20th century. For Indians, they *need* this "victory" to redeem their broken psyches from '62 but deep down they know it's hollow. Meanwhile, back in reality, it's still just a minor border incident that China doesn't even pay attention to because China maybe lost a dozen men.

Ya china don't want to pay attention because in the end they got their @ss spanked ....... :rofl:

Ya china don't want to pay attention because in the end they got their @ss spanked ....... :rofl:

Where's the evidence? No one believes in this so-called great Indian "victory." All we hear is one-sided hot air. We all know what happens when there's a real border conflict between China and India don't we? Yes we do. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom