What's new

The name of the proposed China-Pakistan think tank is so bad that we can’t mention it here

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbiasedopinion

Reaction score
Country
India
Bhai. Yaha ke mods ka sense of humour kharab hai. Not worth the joke.

Pakistan and China got together and formed a new think tank called the ‘Research And Development International’, short form… wait for it… RANDI. Yeah, you read that right. Our correspondent Atul Baskarbe decided to investigate on how they came about this name. Here’s the scoop:

--------------------
Source :- COMIC: REVEALED: How Xi Jinping and Nawaz Sharif coined the name RANDI for their think-tank | The UnReal Times
Indian media need to grow up and realize there are other languages. In English, I don't see anything wrong with it, other than being too close to RAND, but I guess that's why it's called RAND.

Either way, should we really get into what sounds funny in other languages? This is the repeat of the "eleven" Jinping fiasco. Then, the same media made a big deal because a shoe box had the Indian flag on it, and not even the symbol, just the colors.

Come on man.

But just for kicks, what's wrong with RANDI? What does it mean in India?

May be they just wanted to dedicate this think tank to Indira Gandhi hence this "Randi" name. :)
Ask your army how does it feel after getting fcuked by a lady :rofl:

Indian media need to grow up and realize there are other languages. In English, I don't see anything wrong with it, other than being too close to RAND, but I guess that's why it's called RAND.

Either way, should we really get into what sounds funny in other languages? This is the repeat of the "eleven" Jinping fiasco. Then, the same media made a big deal because a shoe box had the Indian flag on it, and not even the symbol, just the colors.

Come on man.

A slang for prostitute

Come on man.

In India RANDi means prostitute,keep,widow...

Come on man.

RAND is a typical acronym used for Research and dev depts in firms...What would kids know? :coffee:

Pakistan and China, according to pakistantoday.com, have decided to start a think tank for the benefit of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, called 'Research and Development International'.

And while the name of this think tank is seemingly harmless, it is the acronym that takes the cake. 'Research and Development International' has the short form 'RANDI' which is also a very crude Hindi word for 'prostitute'.

It is a little surprising that no one in Pakistan raised any kind of objections to such an amazingly bad acronym; what was not surprising at all, was the fact that Twitter had a field day with this piece of information.

download-6_1429524054.jpg

And while the name of this think tank is seemingly harmless, it is the acronym that takes the cake.

The name of the proposed China-Pakistan think tank is so bad that we can’t mention it here - IBNLive

Ha ha ...now if someone writes randians we know what they referring to ...

how threads on this will be opened,and how many times it be deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom