What's new

The mystery of India's low coronavirus death rate

Nah we are fine. Testing is being done appropriately
Yeah everything but enough testing. I have to repeat, if you don't know if there is cases, there won't be known deaths or known cases whatsoever. But if that gives a sense of security and bragging power, why not?

Yeah everything but enough testing. I have to repeat, if you don't know if there is cases, there won't be known deaths or known cases whatsoever. But if that gives a sense of security and bragging power, why not?

Since people aren't dying, hospitals aren't getting overwhelmed and beds are empty this shows that testing is being done in the manner it should be

When people die they don't evaporate. They come to hospitals. Nothing like that is happening despite no thaali beating

So yeah we are fine. You might not like that but then you can sip Gau mutra to cure that burn

Last week I went to pune from Mumbai.... I enjoyed, had beers, had food outside..... and hey I'm fine enough to type this..... sorry Corona you can't beat India's immunity......

Corona is a scam by the world government's and mass media. It's a fake pandemic meant to destroy the poor and lower middle class. Just see how that pig feku has ruined our country.

There's some India religion where they devour the dead for some spiritual reasons.

I can't remember what the name of the religion or sect was but basically they chop up the dead and consume parts of it (or all of it?), something to do with incarnation.

It was one of the creepiest things I ever saw in my life.

Since people aren't dying, hospitals aren't getting overwhelmed and beds are empty this shows that testing is being done in the manner it should be

When people die they don't evaporate. They come to hospitals. Nothing like that is happening despite no thaali beating

So yeah we are fine. You might not like that but then you can sip Gau mutra to cure that burn
Yeah, like doing a 25k tests a day in a country of 200million will surely grant the right picture.

People who get Corona dies of heart attack, pneumonia, or kidney, liver failure. Countries who tests more, knows if they have Corona. In countries who don't test, they die of Kidney disease, heart disease or pneumonia. Also gives a false sense of safety to the stupid awam.

Yeah, like doing a 25k tests a day in a country of 200million will surely grant the right picture.

People who get Corona dies of heart attack, pneumonia, or kidney, liver failure. Countries who tests more, knows if they have Corona. In countries who don't test, they die of Kidney disease, heart disease or pneumonia. Also gives a false sense of safety to the stupid awam.

Stop crying and whining kid

There aren't abnormal number of deaths happening in my country

Come back when that would happen

Till then keep beating that thaali that your demigod asked you to do

Stop crying and whining kid

There aren't abnormal number of deaths happening in my country

Come back when that would happen

Till then keep beating that thaali that your demigod asked you to do
You should cry and whine to your government why your testing rate is among the lowest. How can I know about the deaths when Pakistan does not even test enough?

You should cry and whine to your government why your testing rate is among the lowest. How can I know about the deaths when Pakistan does not even test enough?

Why should I cry when things are in control as far as Covid 19 is concerned

What kind of moronic question is this even by your pajeet standard?

Why should I cry when things are in control as far as Covid 19 is concerned

What kind of moronic question is this even by your pajeet standard?
The only moronic statement here is claiming we control covid every now and then but still have new covid cases in excess of 500, a state like UP in India with similar population size conduct more than thrice the number of tests than Pakistan and have around 4Lakh cases, Pakistan has 3 Lakh cases. :rolleyes:

The only moronic statement here is claiming we control covid every now and then but still have new covid cases in excess of 500, a state like UP in India with similar population size conduct more than thrice the number of tests than Pakistan and have around 4Lakh cases, Pakistan has 3 Lakh cases. :rolleyes:

Still same whining like a typical pajeet

Things are in control. No abnormal deaths. No rush in hospitals. But pajeet wants us to grab random people from the street and test them for Covid

Back
Top Bottom