What's new

The most important country in the world

Ok for all the poeple in the world. The most important country in the world is smiply the USA

Because for them:
Strategic location don't matter- they can influence the guys with strategic location to do annything

Resources don't matter- they can influence the guys with resources to do anything

relegious sites/ importance; Same as above.

:azn:

Suadi arabia is just another Zimbabwe or somalia with oil.

I dont think its anyway an important player.

You mind your language too oldie . No sane person can say that KSA is most important country in the world. Another thing , I didn't reply to you so **** off.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

seems like guinea pig is ready for experiment :lol:

every Muslim in this world will say that KSA is an important country for them, so according to pervert like you, they are all insane?? :lol:

dame, school ke pass se guzre ho kabhi?? dip sh1t :lol:

Last edited:
Ignorant people who are taking this thread too offensively can stop trolling now, Feel free to disagree and stop Ranting

is India a Muslim country, like Pakistan or turkey??

and also he clearly said Islamic World not the whole world

sometimes I wonder you guys think with your toes

A country has majority of Muslim ,it doesn't mean country is most imp. country of the world....

Hi
I think Pakistan is very important as it is the so-called heaven for this this mythical creature commonly known as Osama Bin Laden :cheesy: .
Anyways coming to the topic i don't think people across the world value Saudis that much it's their oil only & for Muslims its the Holy Places in Saudi Arabia, that's it other than that Saudis have no value what so ever. Recent stance of Turkey against Israel showed that Turkey has what it takes to be the champions of the muslim world not the Saudis who only can lead lavish life styles......:agree:

i request don't fool urself around. US is the lone superpower of the world. US has all the high end weapons (military budget of $533.8 billion) along with nukes. they have all the resources in the world. space capabilities, economic might. even the mighty pakistan (being a nuclear power) surrendered to them after 9/11 (no offence). 23 % of world's gdp is contributed by america. in this world of integrated economy just cannot imagine wht will happen if US falls. i dont need to remind you what they did to afganistan and iraq after 9/11. nobody dictates terms to them. saudis are like pawn to them(no exaggeration). . due u think israeil behaves like this alone???? gets ur facts right.

All with above mentioned sources USA want to escape from afghanistan.:taz:

The strength and superiority of a nation cannot be determined by the strength of their arms .It is determined by the education the citizens have,the economy,distribution of wealth and resources,the kind of governance they enjoy,the influence of their culture over or above others and the security of their nation.The US may not exactly have all of these but in the current world they r the ones who r atleast close enough to the above mentioned

Strength of any nation lies in the quality of its people and the government they form.

I agree with above comments.

Monarchy as well as Civil and Military Dictatorship have retarded the progress in Islamic World.

Rich Islamic Countries have given everything to their people except education, enlightenment and free thinking. They are busy in building castles, driving luxury car and so on.

Leaders and Governments of poor and mediocre Islamic Countries are mostly slaves of West or Other establishments like WB and IMF. Condition of Common man is very pathetic.

No Doubt, KSA is best Country in the World but I expect some Petro-Dollar should be spent for creating institutions like Jamia-Ul-Azhar, Oxford/Cambridge and even Harvard and MIT.

If wish the Mughals have not constructed Taj Mahal and they had spent that money for creating something like Oxford/Cambridge Universities. Interestingly, Taj Mahal and Oxford/Cambridge Universities were constructed at same time by spending almost equal amount of money.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom