What's new

The most Earth-like planet so far, has been discovered.

I know all about that but for right now we do not have the telescopes to do that. Kepler cant do that James webb is a step towards better space telescopes but even bigger telescopes are being planned for 2025-2030. In a couple of decades we will know if life exists on these planets or not. It is kinda creepy if you ask me. Scientists would be like hey we are 100% sure life exists on this planet 100 light years away. WHat would we do now that we will know aliens exists. Challenge your god burn religious texts as they wont hold any meaning any more? IDK

I know the new generation of Kepler can't find the chemical composition of an Exo-Planet but it does have thermal-stats that detect the Planet surface temperature (remember when you were at middle/high-school and you were told thermal energy is in the infa-red spectrum). The next Space Based telescopes will have light-defectors to analyse the elements and compound of these planets, and whether the planet can transmit an electromagnetic field (hence having an iron core) and is composed of H2O on it's surface. Imagine discovering the makeup of an planet in planet 500 light years :D. It will rock the foundation of organized religions no doubt.

Don't forget that we can find out whether an planet has an body of water by analyzing the atmosphere alone, water evaporate hence percipience and accumulate in the planets upper sphere.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom