What's new

The most advanced army of the world

Not very different from other youtube videos with 'alternative truth'.
Not that I am saying US military is angel, but nor are other militaries.

Ohhh man look at those kids after the use of chemical and radio-active ammunition, its horrible.

Americans are the worst terrorists on the face of the earth, followed by Israel and India.

I am shocked after watching the video. Its barbaric and disgraceful. The problem lies with the fact that the western media is hell bent on hiding the facts because it would on most occasions make the USA look like complete animals. They are responsible for some horrific atrocities in the world. Its the hidden world of the superpower.

Ohhh man look at those kids after the use of chemical and radio-active ammunition, its horrible.

Americans are the worst terrorists on the face of the earth, followed by Israel and India.
So piss US off at your peril. Keep in mind two ME countries felled because Uncle Sam got a couple itches to scratch.

But everyone doesn't adopt the role of the world police man. !!

Thats the whole point..
They portray themselves as the only civilized nation of the world who has the responsibility to liberate all the oppressed anywhere in the world..be it Iraq,Libya,North Korea,Iran..All of them are brutes and axis of evil..
But look at their own "Trained soldiers" .. what kind of atrocities they commit,and how all this is kept secret and hushed up and never reported in the media.

While every bad news about Pakistan and any country they dont like is splashed around the world.

Thats the whole point..
They portray themselves as the only civilized nation of the world who has the responsibility to liberate all the oppressed anywhere in the world..be it Iraq,Libya,North Korea,Iran..All of them are brutes and axis of evil..
But look at their own "Trained soldiers" .. what kind of atrocities they commit,and how all this is kept secret and hushed up and never reported in the media.

While every bad news about Pakistan and any country they dont like is splashed around the world.

There was a time when every country wanted to be either like America or with America but with it's hypocritical and biased policies, US has become from darling to devil. Albeit, 9/11 was a crime against humanity but post that period, some hoped that the Americans would do some introspection.... how wrong they were.!!
The Western media is not the lesser of two evil either, the vested interests need to focus elsewhere to divert the flak on home ground..... one wonders, why the turmoil only in Muslim countries.!!

The most advanced Army of the world is the most cruel/criminal Army of the world......:angry:

But everyone doesn't adopt the role of the world police man. !!

You mean self appointed world police man? I think the burden is wearing thin. Financially its busting them. Humanitarian aspects they hid it well but alas its no longer something they can hide. Superpower militarily yes - every other way shameful. Wolf, masquerading as a sheep.

Back
Top Bottom