What's new

The Modi gov will change the face of JammuAndKashmir with development work that people from A

:crazy: No I don't think anyone wants to be blinded, raped, electrocuted, and murdered.

Indians drinking too much yellow soda.

I thought ajit dogal said that last year eating biryani with some phony characters amidst lockdown.

sooo desperate for Azad Kashmir. I guess rest of india is developed and only occupied Kashmir was last one to be developed.
Yaar! Paii-reey bhu-tee iski zuroor post kerni thi. It's a face a mother won't even love :lol:
If a change happens it will be for the worse and abhinandan is proof enough how people in Azad kashmir feel about indians. This guy is so retarded that he makes most indians on this forum look smart.

:crazy: No I don't think anyone wants to be blinded, raped, electrocuted, and murdered.

Indians drinking too much yellow soda.
This is the same guy who claimed that pandits have more knowledge of space than NASA:rofl:
No wonder kashmiris kicked them out. :lol:

I hope that happens, we want development in Jammu and Kashmir. The first step should be lifting of Curfew and stopping Indian armed forces from grave human rights violation, state sponsored terrorism in Jammu, extrajudicial killing, raping women, blinding infants and kidnapping young men.

:toast_sign: go ahead. Make it a south korea or Switzerland. And then ask us in azad kashmir and them muslims living there.

You won't find our answer changed. We are pakistan. And we will take the land back and free muslims from ur oppression if they don't succeed themselves. We are watching what they do to India.

For sure they have to make the first move... Resistance has started once again if they show se backbone surely we will come to help.

These sychophants are always in a race to outdo each other.

I thought ajit dogal said that last year eating biryani with some phony characters amidst lockdown.

sooo desperate for Azad Kashmir. I guess rest of india is developed and only occupied Kashmir was last one to be developed.

Reminds me of a story where a wolf goes hungry often but is free while a dog is well fed but has a chain and a collar on the neck.

Back
Top Bottom