What's new

The man who sold his every belonging for Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif

Well I Only Can Say That ! I Dont Belong Any Political Group, Bt As You Dont Know Me Yet, Thn Its Very Strange that The Proclaimed Democratic Party Called PTi Is Being In Beds With terrorists Who Are Killing innocent Pakistani Civilians & Its Forces?
So If You Feel Proud Of That, It Means That You Are A Terrorist? Arent You?

Where Is That Usd 7 Million ! Which ÌK Collected From Dinners In Ùsa?

Trying to solve a problem or dispute through dialogue means that ur in bed with them or ur terrorist, bro i can only laugh on this comment. Now as far as ur question abt 7 million usd is concerned let me tell u if it was collected for shaukat khanum they must be used there and if they were collected for election campaign then they must be used for campaign on TV and else where, if u still have issues you can contact forum moderator at www.insaf.pk he i ll provide u the details or will guide u through.

Sir sunneiii mein ayaa thaa that ever since you swore to give an honest answer to Bhabi's question on whether you like her cooking or not - Aap ka bhi yahii haal haii ? :unsure:

Few nights on the couch, and you think, think, think, think, think, until you tank.

aka thinktank. :lol:

The man who sold his wife’s jewellery for ‘Naya Pakistan’

541550-GulMuhammadKeeriyo-1367099150-792-640x480.jpg

so pretty much he sold his wife's jewelry to rob Pakistan? lol, good trade

Trying to solve a problem or dispute through dialogue means that ur in bed with them or ur terrorist, bro i can only laugh on this comment. Now as far as ur question abt 7 million usd is concerned let me tell u if it was collected for shaukat khanum they must be used there and if they were collected for election campaign then they must be used for campaign on TV and else where, if u still have issues you can contact forum moderator at www.insaf.pk he i ll provide u the details or will guide u through.

It Really Shows How Little You Know About PTi, The Funds Were Collected To Run The Party, Its Nt For The Hospital Instead? Also he Planned A Mass demonstration Against Drones, In Front Of ÙN Bt Failled To Do so, Learn Learn Friend Learn?
You Can Imagine Non Of Your Hotshots came Answer My Question, Now you Get Trapped?
When Terrorists Select Few Parties To Attack, & Let Few By Pass ! That Means Its Done Deal With Some So Keep Up bad Work, Some Day Will Going To Pay Anyway?
Having Symphathies With killers Of Innocent Civillians & armed Forces Personals, Will Not Going To let PTI Win Anyway ?

No, if PTI fails to deliver, we'll blame PTI and ourselves. We're not like you Qadri supporters that blame everyone but themselves. Take some responsibilities for yourselves for once.

What continues to amazing me is that you STILL don't understand what hypocrisy means, or even how to spell the word.

Wow What A Hypocratic Answer, Wake Up Dont Mess 2 Different Threads Alltogather, Read The Rules & Follow Them, Dont Break Them?:offpost:
Come to Topic, This Time He Sold Her Personal Belongings, & Surly Next Time Her Too? For PTI?
Wow, Good Sprit & what After That His Sister, His Mother & Thier Personal Belongings Too? Even He Knows He Has-0% Chance To Win In Elections From Interrior Sindh?
Hope You Can Start Follow Him, After All You Need To Take Some Responsibillities?;)
Are You Ammazed Now?:lol:

It Really Shows How Little You Know About PTi, The Funds Were Collected To Run The Party, Its Nt For The Hospital Instead? Also he Planned A Mass demonstration Against Drones, In Front Of ÙN Bt Failled To Do so, Learn Learn Friend Learn?
You Can Imagine Non Of Your Hotshots came Answer My Question, Now you Get Trapped?
When Terrorists Select Few Parties To Attack, & Let Few By Pass ! That Means Its Done Deal With Some So Keep Up bad Work, Some Day Will Going To Pay Anyway?
Having Symphathies With killers Of Innocent Civillians & armed Forces Personals, Will Not Going To let PTI Win Anyway ?

You manage party accounts and finance ? there were so many charity dinners there were so many functions for funds collection all across the world mainly in Europe and USA now as far as you trapping me is concerned " my frnd stop living in fool's paradise you dont know me okay i am not a paid jahil patwari or a teenage party supporter " i can defend myself and PTI better than anyone alhumdulillah. For a second i accept all your points regarding terrorists and having sympathies with them and all, now i ask you what is the way out from this taliban mess, go ahead suggest a solution.

Just curious, what is the current stand of PTI according to the opinion polls?

Here in a magazine, It states that Nawas Sheriff's party as a front runner...

Wow What A Hypocratic Answer, Wake Up Dont Mess 2 Different Threads Alltogather, Read The Rules & Follow Them, Dont Break Them?:offpost:
Come to Topic, This Time He Sold Her Personal Belongings, & Surly Next Time Her Too? For PTI?
Wow, Good Sprit & what After That His Sister, His Mother & Thier Personal Belongings Too? Even He Knows He Has-0% Chance To Win In Elections From Interrior Sindh?
Hope You Can Start Follow Him, After All You Need To Take Some Responsibillities?;)
Are You Ammazed Now?:lol:

You still don't know how to spell Hypocritical and STILL don't understand what it means.

lol, I'm not the one changing the topic, YOU are. This is about PTI and I mentioned PTI in my post and addressed your comment as such. What is off topic about that? Oh that's right, you're just talking out of your backside again.

I'm not amazed, I'm just disgusted by your behavior. People like you sicken me, and are a disease to Pakistan.

The fact that this man's wife is willing to sell her Jewelry for the betterment of the nation should be praised, no matter what party they support. If it was for Qadri, you'd be defending this man and his wife's actions.

You're pathetic.

Just curious, what is the current stand of PTI according to the opinion polls?

Here in a magazine, It states that Nawas Sheriff's party as a front runner...

It really depends on which opinion poll you look at and where.

PTI is pretty much dead even with Sharif, but PML-N (Sharif's party) will get Punjab guaranteed. Imran Khan is mostl ikely going to make major gains in Sindh, the FATA region and Baluchistan.

Still, opinion polls mean very little, remember the US elections? Every opinion poll showed that Obama was going to lose badly, but he pulled a victory out of his butt.

Good publicity stunt . BTW look at the chaps face :lol:

What's wrong with his face?

You still don't know how to spell Hypocritical and STILL don't understand what it means.

lol, I'm not the one changing the topic, YOU are. This is about PTI and I mentioned PTI in my post and addressed your comment as such. What is off topic about that? Oh that's right, you're just talking out of your backside again.

I'm not amazed, I'm just disgusted by your behavior. People like you sicken me, and are a disease to Pakistan.

The fact that this man's wife is willing to sell her Jewelry for the betterment of the nation should be praised, no matter what party they support. If it was for Qadri, you'd be defending this man and his wife's actions.

You're pathetic.

It really depends on which opinion poll you look at and where.

PTI is pretty much dead even with Sharif, but PML-N (Sharif's party) will get Punjab guaranteed. Imran Khan is mostl ikely going to make major gains in Sindh, the FATA region and Baluchistan.

Still, opinion polls mean very little, remember the US elections? Every opinion poll showed that Obama was going to lose badly, but he pulled a victory out of his butt.

What's wrong with his face?

Vo kehte hai na Aadmi ki shakal dekh ke uske fitrat ka pata chal jaata hai.

Back
Top Bottom