What's new

The making of the Kargil disaster Excerpts from Nasim Zehra's book, 'From Kargil To The Coup: Events

I agree with you but we did our duck shooting to the fullest, there were more than 3000 Indian soldiers, mostly sikhs as usual as Hindus don't face bullets easily. Our losses we're around 700

I learned from an Indian Muslim that Indian army also posted all the Muslims in Indian army at Kargil.
lol Indian army not only angry with Pakistan, they also become equally angry with their own Sikh and Muslim staff.

With Kargil, we learn what we ought to have learnt after 1965; that the policy of freeing Kashmir through limited war has come to an end. No Indian government can surrender Kashmir no matter how succesful a Pakistani limited offensive is, as long as it still has the option of a total war which it wil win.

The only option left on the table for Pakistan is a succesful full-scale war.

Kashmir is The End of India army.
If Nawaz Sharif had not lost it to Bill Clinton. There would have been no Indian army today!

Kargil was not needed.
It happened nearly 20 years ago wow.

Since Pakistan pretended that there were no regular pak troops present in Kargil, and called them the "freedom fighters," Pakistan couldn't even accept the dead bodies of their own soldiers!!

Link: https://m.rediff.com/ news/1999/jul/15body.htm

Mushy & co. couldn't think of a possibility that there will be dead bodies of Pak soldiers. This is what over confidence does to you. And when there WERE dead bodies, they had no option but to refuse accepting them. Amazing strategy it is, ha!

Does anyone know who is responsible - Pak Army or Pak Givernment - for refusing the dead bodies of their own soldiers ?

I learned from an Indian Muslim that Indian army also posted all the Muslims in Indian army at Kargil.
lol Indian army not only angry with Pakistan, they also become equally angry with their own Sikh and Muslim staff.

Kashmir is The End of India army.
If Nawaz Sharif had not lost it to Bill Clinton. There would have been no Indian army today!
Right. If the Prime Minister of Pakistan had not flown with his entire family to the US on July 4 troubling the US president uninvited on their Independence Day, not even received in the White House and had not asked for an face saving exit, the result would have ended up with the annihilation of the Indian Army. Makes perfect sense. First time in history would a guy winning a war run to the far flung country to stop his own victory.

Lesson learned here:
Army never learns nor intends to learn.
Pro Army People (which constitute majority) are always fooled to believe it bloody civilian who made us loose wars.
planning capacity and intellectual content in GHQ non-existant (they planned successful operation inside Pak though)
Masses are have time and again have been fooled and the continued to be fool.
Civilian are equally spineless to stand up to Generals!
Jawans and masses pay the price as always. (no one bothers about it in Islamabad and in Pindi)

IF indeed MNS ordered retreat on his own free will/pressure from Clinton, by doing that he did managed to save the asses of Pak General (Mushy and Co) from thorough spanking from Indian army and saved thousand of Jawans Lives aswell.

why kargil...

it 1947...65...71......

all matters could be settled for all has it got extended for another 7 days...

With Kargil, we learn what we ought to have learnt after 1965; that the policy of freeing Kashmir through limited war has come to an end. No Indian government can surrender Kashmir no matter how succesful a Pakistani limited offensive is, as long as it still has the option of a total war which it will win.

You can't even win limited war against India and you are praying for full scale war. Lol

With Kargil, we learn what we ought to have learnt after 1965; that the policy of freeing Kashmir through limited war has come to an end. No Indian government can surrender Kashmir no matter how succesful a Pakistani limited offensive is, as long as it still has the option of a total war which it will win.

You can't even win limited war against India and you are praying for full scale war. Lol

Lesson learned here:
Army never learns nor intends to learn.
Pro Army People (which constitute majority) are always fooled to believe it bloody civilian who made us loose wars.
planning capacity and intellectual content in GHQ non-existant (they planned successful operation inside Pak though)
Masses are have time and again have been fooled and the continued to be fool.
Civilian are equally spineless to stand up to Generals!
Jawans and masses pay the price as always. (no one bothers about it in Islamabad and in Pindi)

IF indeed MNS ordered retreat on his own free will/pressure from Clinton, by doing that he did managed to save the asses of Pak General (Mushy and Co) from thorough spanking from Indian army and saved thousand of Jawans Lives aswell.
lol, even if all your contentions are taken as correct (which are not) who will take over from Army? I dont expect you can climb a post at 23000 feet with full weapons, rations and equipment at your back, can you ? You know why they call us bloody civilians ? they call us bloody civilians because we dont measure upto them in capability. We play with our key boards, they play with missiles, tanks and aeroplanes. Thats why we cant catch them because we r incompetent.

Actually it is other way round, India cant even win a limited war against Pakistan. The drama of your Sir-jee-kal strikes is in front of every body.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not even close.

It was close.
Soldiers who participated in Kargil states that they were out of bullets, otherwise Indian army would be a Sikh less army today.
If Musharraf had existed few more years, we would learn about Indian army only in history books.
Even today, Dehli pee in their dhotis, when they think of Kargil.

Read my post. I said, entirely from an analytical point, that Full scale war is the only logical option left if Pakistan wants to occupy/liberate Kashmir.

I didn't reccomend it or pray for it. It's a statement of logic.

Read my post. I said, entirely from an analytical point, that Full scale war is the only logical option left if Pakistan wants to occupy/liberate Kashmir.

I didn't reccomend it or pray for it. It's a statement of logic.
It would be a interesting war , I fully endorse it.
At some time Pakistan army has to let go of it's inhibitions and launch a full scale war to protect it's Muslim kashmiri Bros.
I see China ,turkey and most of the Arab Nations covertly supporting Pakistan.
The Russians and Americans staying neutral , while quietly encouraging the conflict . They would also like to see how their weapons perform in a full scale war like me.
Their is no downside for Pakistan. It's heavily armed , has China's backing and the jihadi fervour.
Go for it Pakistan.

At some time Pakistan army has to let go of it's inhibitions and launch a full scale war to protect it's Muslim kashmiri Bros.
The Russians and Americans staying neutral , while quietly encouraging the conflict . They would also like to see how their weapons perform in a full scale war like me.
Their is no downside for Pakistan. It's heavily armed , has China's backing and the jihadi fervour.
Go for it Pakistan.

I wish I shared your optimism! :rolleyes1:

The entire write-up doesn't even mention the word 'nuclear' which was probably the backbone of the Kargil operation. Musharaf probably though India won't dare counterattack or US/international community won't let a war happen between nuclear armed adversaries.

There is not remedy for a slave mentality! Enjoy it as long as you can.

There is not remedy for a slave mentality! Enjoy it as long as you can.

still
Go for it Pakistan.
Still assume a lot!

lol, even if all your contentions are taken as correct (which are not) who will take over from Army? I dont expect you can climb a post at 23000 feet with full weapons, rations and equipment at your back, can you ? You know why they call us bloody civilians ? they call us bloody civilians because we dont measure upto them in capability. We play with our key boards, they play with missiles, tanks and aeroplanes. Thats why we cant catch them because we r incompetent.

Actually it is other way round, India cant even win a limited war against Pakistan. The drama of your Sir-jee-kal strikes is in front of every body.
That guy still believes Pakistan won in 1971! What weed they infused you with?

Back
Top Bottom