What's new

The making of IAF's Tejas LCA- NEWS9

They have it Already :D :D and that to Indigenous

59d.jpg

Did you even watch the video? Production is ongoing. 4 will be delivered for frontline service in June, the remining 16 of IOC-2 standard will be delivered by 2018 (end) from there HAL will produce 16 LCA Mk.1A/year.

The infrastucture that is being created is to serve the first IAF SQN of LCA for the first 1-2 years.

Well aren't you a genius, mocking a replica LCA model being placed in Bangalore (the home of HAL).

haa.jpg

You guys stay classy.

Besides, who needs a truck when it can do this:

tumblr_ngw2jy5DbH1tjfjuco1_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco4_400.gif

tumblr_nh3yfzkrgG1tjfjuco4_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco2_400.gif

I saw the whole video ... Yes i saw the the few jets that are underway and production is ongoing. But there are few Under Construction building that reported said the production will start in July or 1st week of August at the end of the Video..

I know i's a Replica Mock up that is being moved to at a Public place.... i was just kidding on that.. one can see the engine spot to see it's replica or not

So it will do this to get into Paint job plant from assembly Plant :D :D Kidding

Butthurt for a plane that HAL is working on from 1980's? and production is about to Start with more Foreign parts then Indian Made ?? yes m seriously butthurt

He wasn't asking about that. Though being person from a country which cannot manufacture a moped engine, its hardly surprising you would understand such technical stuffs.

So India is producing Engine of LCH ?? wake me up when you do... can send Mangal yaan to Mars but still imports LCH Engine :D :D Indians

That's a model for public display ..

---------------------------------------------------

Any pic of SP2 ?

I know sir it's a Model for Public Display That's why it's wrapped like that and No engine nothing is there just a mock up

So India is producing Engine of LCH ?? wake me up when you do... can send Mangal yaan to Mars but still imports LCH Engine :D :D Indians
This is not very surprising ;)

There are countries which make finest MBT, world class Missiles, co-produce excellent Jet Fighters but cannot produce a moped engine indigenously :D

But there are few Under Construction building that reported said the production will start in July or 1st week of August at the end of the Video..
Like I said those buildings are for the IAF's first LCA SQN that will be deployed at HAL (Bangalore) for the first 1-2 years. LCA production is already up and running.

This is not very surprising ;)

There are countries which make finest MBT, world class Missiles, co-produce excellent Jet Fighters but cannot produce a moped engine indigenously :D

True Lack of R&D and Funds for this Sector... :D :D But Our Students Made Electric Car that to F1 now in US these Days :D :D

True Lack of R&D and Funds for this Sector... :D :D But Our Students Made Electric Car that to F1 now in US these Days :D :D

Good I hope one day u will able to design trainer and fighter aircraft.

Instead of Trolling.................pls go n give valuable advise to PAK defence persons. we all know f16 story..

Butthurt for a plane that HAL is working on from 1980's? and production is about to Start with more Foreign parts then Indian Made ?? yes m seriously butthurt

Oh yes you ARE butthurt but not for that specious piece of commentary you just spouted, but because Tejas is on the precipice of success something pakistan neither has the capacity nor the resources to even attempt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom