What's new

the liar DG rangers exposed by Supreme court on 19,000 NATO container case

I have no hatred against MQM, infact i like it in some cases but i cannot rejects the up rising questions from this post... can you please explain the following...
1:MQM is not a Nice guy.....MQM should take DG Ranger to court......
2: Even standing in SC....... DG Ranger told that he cannot tell cartain things even now, because it will cause gr8 political storm in pakistan, which is already in gr8 problems......
3: Why will DG Ranger lie...about MQM, even when MQM already enjoys the worst political reputation in pakistan in case of political killings and bhata khori and even after her best efforts she cannot expand to other cities...
4: What is the source of arms in karachi....its not waziristan where every house was a factory at one time......and i personally knows that in karachi even 13-14 year old boys in karachi and specially mqm supporters does have arms and not normal arms, its prohibted arms. where are they comming from, i agree with you at a point that those numbers must have to be false because 19000 containers full of nato arms, that just cannot happen....if that was true then half of karachi would have been destroyed by now...
please answer these questions

I have no hatred against MQM, infact i like it in some cases but i cannot rejects the up rising questions from this post... can you please explain the following...
1:MQM is not a Nice guy.....MQM should take DG Ranger to court......
2: Even standing in SC....... DG Ranger told that he cannot tell cartain things even now, because it will cause gr8 political storm in pakistan, which is already in gr8 problems......
3: Why will DG Ranger lie...about MQM, even when MQM already enjoys the worst political reputation in pakistan in case of political killings and bhata khori and even after her best efforts she cannot expand to other cities...
4: What is the source of arms in karachi....its not waziristan where every house was a factory at one time......and i personally knows that in karachi even 13-14 year old boys in karachi and specially mqm supporters does have arms and not normal arms, its prohibted arms. where are they comming from, i agree with you at a point that those numbers must have to be false because 19000 containers full of nato arms, that just cannot happen....if that was true then half of karachi would have been destroyed by now...
please answer these questions

the weapons are not shipped from Pakistani route(chaudry nisar's own statement few months ago), they are shipped through russian/central asian route

i hope it answers all your questions

the darra adam khel weapons factory still works and secodly most of the weapons are smuggled from afghanistan into pakistan

And this is how MQM goons get them?

This is one way but the sophisticated weapons came as reported by General. Anyone who knows General Rizwan will tell you that he is honest, upright and thoroughbred soldier. He doesn't lie and can't be the one.

This is one way but the sophisticated weapons came as reported by General. Anyone who knows General Rizwan will tell you that he is honest, upright and thoroughbred soldier. He doesn't lie and can't be the one.

this is an acute case of 'main na manun'

are you telling me the whole world is lying, the supreme court is also lying, the investigation committee formed to trace those containers is also lying, US embassy is also lying, chaudhry nisar is also lying, only general rizwan who failed to provide proofs to the court is the one telling truth based on his gut feelings?

are you telling me the whole world is lying, the supreme court is also lying, the investigation committee formed to trace those containers is also lying, US embassy is also lying, chaudhry nisar is also lying, only general rizwan who failed to provide proofs to the court is the one telling truth based on his gut feelings?
bro how did u get the positive 8 rating?? any safarish

And this is how MQM goons get them?

have you ever seen an MQM guy displaying sophisticated weapons on the street, have you ever seen MQM guy using M16, rocket launchers, APCs, hummers etc?

i really don't know what limits stupidity has?

I believe this is a golden opportunity for MQM to drag him in Supreme Court for defaming the party of middle class but why are they reluctant to do so.

I believe this is a golden opportunity for MQM to drag him in Supreme Court for defaming the party of middle class but why are they reluctant to do so.

what MQM does or doesn't do after the report, what has this got to do with the DG rangers being proved a liar? in the supreme court and the senate by serving minister?

i think you are having a hard time digesting the news which doesn't suit your mind set

go on buddy

what MQM does or doesn't do after the report, what has this got to do with the DG rangers being proved a liar? in the supreme court and the senate by serving minister?

i think you are having a hard time digesting the news which doesn't suit your mind set

go on buddy

Yes it does matter if no action was taken against him shows that either he was right or he was misquoted / misreported. Anyways whatever was reported next day is in link
DG Rangers reveals facts behind Karachi weapons smuggling - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom