What's new

The Legend of Kung Fu` comes to India

ChinaToday

Reaction score
Country
China
New Delhi: Live entertainment is set to get an international twist in India. "The Legend of Kung Fu", a Chinese attraction which wowed the world audience at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, is set for a multi-city tour here in 2013.

The show is being brought to the country by Arya Carnivals, a newly formed independent business unit by entrepreneur Deepak Bahl.

He has collaborated with Beijing`s China Heaven Creation to stage the extravagant show, which combines kung fu with ballet, modern dance, acrobatics and magic with high-tech lighting and powerful music.

89087525.jpg

"The show leaves you bewitched and will leave everyone with an experience of an authentic live performance by Chinese warriors. The prime motive of Arya Carnivals is to bring world-class entertainment to the Indian audience and we hope to offer a holistic experience through `The Legend of Kung Fu`," Bahl told reporters here.

The story of the musical, which was first staged in China in July 2004, surrounds a little monk Chun Yi, who overcomes different physical and spiritual challenges and finally becomes a master.

The show has been performed over 5,000 times worldwide, in places like Japan, Russia, Canada, Britain, Spain and the US.

In India, it will be performed by a 50-member troupe from China, post Feb 1, 2013, in the capital, Mumbai and Bangalore. The ticket price is still not finalised, but the minimum entry ticket could cost Rs.1,500.

The show will help in promoting India-China`s cultural relations, says Zeng Yan, cultural attache at the embassy of the Peoples` Republic of China.

"I am in India since 2010, and whenever I asked people, `What`s your image of China?`, they said, `Chinese acrobats and martial arts`. Since I believe this show is a perfect combination of acrobatics and martial arts, it will be a spectacular experience for people here. And it is with such initiatives between India and China that our friendship must be nurtured to promote mutual cultural understanding," said Yan.

China`s live show `The Legend of Kung Fu` comes to India

Last edited by a moderator:
They are someone I will pay huge to watch even the 1000th tym.

@Chinese guyz : We Indians and even the monks believe that Kungfu came from Indian Subcontinent thru Bodhi but you cannot take away the credit from the people who actually perfected it. For this aspect atleast, you guyz are the BEST OF THE BEST in the world. MASSSIVE RESPECT. :china::tup:

Kungfu is reptilian Art given to india by Reptilian in north east india.... In india kungfu was not famous due to Humanoid pleiadians.... Kungfu generates anger energy which is negative.... Humanoids gave india Yoga which is inner peace and healthy mind, soul and body.... Am glad india accepted yoga.... Humanoids needs our positive energy.... Yoga is important for mastering meditation.... Meditation emits positive energy which improves human life and gives humanoids positive energy....

Please download Solfeggio frequency tones made for our chakras.... This tones helps humans live healthy long life.... Do mediation with the help of Solfeggio frequency. Use headphone but dont do full volume. it might make ur ear ring bell even after u not playing solfeggio frequency. World doctors use this frequency for treatment too. Just listen to it and forgets everything for half hour.... Keep mind focused on it for just half hour and see the magic of it in few days.... My favorite frequency is 528hz and 741hz.... But u choose according to which frequency you like.... Just click on green numbers like 528hz, 741hz etc etc.... Its wav tones. Just loop it after downloading it while listening....
Chakra Healing with Solfeggio Frequencies

@Krait you havent told me about the Question u asked me.... i gave the answer in other thread but i guess you not seen it. If you want to know about your planet than you can reply in other thread here in world affairs where i post regularly....

^

Thanks for sharing. Check this one out too, the only pair in the world that can do such stunts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom