What's new

The last US nail in Sheikh Hasina's coffin

I couple of yrs ago, you clapped at the bad jamaatis being hanged. Also bdesh started progressing faster, with their constant interference.

Please quote me, I don't recall clapping at anyone's hanging, much less a Jamaati leader (either good or bad).

Hanging of older Jamaati leadership was just pointless vendetta under the guise of Awami "Bahadoori" while in power. And of course these earned Hasina some credibility with Modi in India.

I have read some news about this Hangman. But, I could not understand why was he in the jail?

He was incarcerated under separate unrelated charges (I don't recall what they were, maybe murder etc.).

But becoming a hangman commuted those charges to lesser time served.

I wanted him as a political PM
He isn’t a people’s person. He is a born elite with a very good brain.
not as finance Minister under another queen/king ( Khaleda or Tareq) , as I'm too much disturbed by family dynasty brother!
Even if we hate this, Khaleda or Tareq Zia is our next PM (if free and fair election happens).
However if he becomes non political finance minister of a national unity govt headed by Dr Younus, then it's more than acceptable!
Would be great, but currently Bangladeshi political environment is too unstable ( in my pov)
And after this chaos I only want a national unity Govt/CTG for long time , who will remove all BAL lackeys from administration and police department, and will create atmosphere of free and fair election!
I agree.
But BAL garbage can't be cleaned so fast! It needs 2/3 years at least!
5 Years at least for a total clean up. 1 Year is enough if we are ready for a French Revolution type bloodshed.

Please quote me, I don't recall clapping at anyone's hanging, much less a Jamaati leader (either good or bad).

Hanging of older Jamaati leadership was just pointless vendetta under the guise of Awami "Bahadoori" while in power. And of course these earned Hasina some credibility with Modi in India.

He was incarcerated under separate unrelated charges (I don't recall what they were, maybe murder etc.).

But becoming a hangman commuted those charges to lesser time served.

Hanging of those old school stupid Jamatis that played constant nuisance by 10 fold, consistently In the way of any sort of progressing. Including enrolling young kids and girls in to school. Their pinup inspiration was afgan style/pak in bdesh.

Even if we hate this, Khaleda or Tareq Zia is our next PM (if free and fair election happens).

Would be great, but currently Bangladeshi political environment is too unstable ( in my pov)

I agree.

5 Years at least for a total clean up. 1 Year is enough if we are ready for a French Revolution type bloodshed.

We may try a note-bandy like India to get rid of all the black money accumulated in some BAL low-lives' hands. I know it puts the economy in a headlock situation - but to get rid of these BAL crooks, no easier solution...

By the way Noor and some of these other young up-and-comers (from lower level uneducated families) are sorely mistaken about how far you can go in Bangladesh with no pedigree or no connections. Family connections and deep state still control Bangladesh politics.

Simpletons like Noor need to remember that. Kibria's pedigree is at the level of Kamal Hussain's. Noor's background (and even education) is no better than semi-chaprashi level (sorry to disappoint some here). Education and pedigree plays a big part in politics in Bangladesh. Sotolok uneducated Awami Leaguers' antics are not a harbinger of future trends.

When educated progeny appears as future electorate and voters, they are going to be even less tolerant of these kinds of semi-educated idiots like Noor. This moron is shooting himself in the foot because of his immaturity and idiocy. People can see where he came from, they also know how far he can go with his false bravado and "ami-ki-honu-ray".

Kibria brought charges against Noor for embezzling party funds and meeting Israeli Mossad agents. Both are grave charges.

Last edited:

I agree.

I hope neither Khaleda nor her son becomes the PM. By the way, can you tell me what academic qualifications Tareque has and what administrative experience he gathered.

He sells himself because of he is a son of Ziaur Rahman. Have you guys forgotten his Hawa Bhaban. Do you know he would invite some of his father’s colleague ministers.. When the person arrives he finds no chairs to sit. He has to keep standing while Tareque talks. This guy has been completely made arrogant by his mother another snob.Do not you think he is worse than Hasina.

BD people should vie for democracy but you guys want family enterprises, Imperial Families. No wonder, the country remains at the bottom rung of the world ladder.

There are many better and experienced people who can lead the next govt with the help of BNP and other progressive parties.

Last edited:
I hope neither Khaleda nor her son becomes the PM. By the way, can you tell me what academic qualifications Tareque has and what administrative experience he gathered.

He sells himself because of he is a son of Ziaur Rahman. Have you guys forgotten his Hawa Bhaban. Do you know he would invite some of his father’s colleague ministers.. When the person arrives he finds no chairs to sit. He has to keep standing while Tareque talks. This guy has been completely made arrogant by his mother another snob.Do not you think he is worse than Hasina.

BD people should vie for democracy but you guys want family enterprises, Imperial Families. No wonder, the country remains at the bottom rung of the world ladder.

There are many better and experienced people who can lead the next govt with the help of BNP and other progressive parties.
Hawa bhaban gave a bad name to BNP. The arrogance of Tareq is well known in the political arena.

New generation had not seen Tareq and his brother Coco's excesses.

They can be excused for not knowing these facts. But older people, that is another story.

If BNP can re-invent itself - that will be the challenge...

I would support an unity govt under Dr Younus, however although I have often ranted against BAL and said the military must take over.... but i would pause here in all seriousness.

I am a democrat and as such can not support a military takeover. Is BAL anti-democratic, absolutely however they were put there by the people and probably commands 15-20% support in BD.

By contrast military has no capacity or skillset to govern. Their entire career is composed of mostly not doing anything productive at all. They are not the right people to govern.

There must be free and fair election under a caretaker govt and let the peoples will bw done
Remember what shared Benazir Bhutto always said worst democracy is far far far better than good dictatorship

Hasina made Bangladesh a real asian tiger I was biggest critic against her but fact should be accepted hasina sincere with its own people unlike sharifs of Pakistan

Why don't you return it back to Pakistan? You have proven unworthy of governing yourself and have failed to form a Bangladeshi identity, root cause of your problems.
Are you joking who will be coming back to a country which is not stable

New generation had not seen Tareq and his brother Coco's excesses.

They can be excused for not knowing these facts. But older people, that is another story.

If BNP can re-invent itself - that will be the challenge...
New generation should ask how Tareque maintains his status in London. As far as I know, this bloody snob does not hold a job, So, how he is supporting his family there? The monthly rent of his apartment is US$20,000.

So, how he is supporting his family. When his mother was in power he earned his 10 percent. Then his mother would go to Hajj with suitcases full of dollars. Tareque is still spending that money.

Begum Zia is no less a thief compared to Hasina Bibi. However, the BD economy was weak then. So, the amount of stealing was less than Hasina’s.

I agree that BNP still retains its popularity. So, if it wins the majority allied with other parties. It should opt for technocrat people to run the country, at least for the next few years.

Last edited:
I hope neither Khaleda nor her son becomes the PM
BNP will only endorse them!
By the way, can you tell me what academic qualifications Tareque has and what administrative experience he gathered.
His only qualification is, he is a son of General Ziaur Rahman. With a vibrant experience of corruption.
I dont. Nobody with a little brain will either.
Agreed.
In Bangladesh only street level gundas are promoted to power. We will remain a shithole for that...

Seems it's starting to come out. The US probably wants a naval base in BD, it was my biggest fear. Whoever will replace Hasina will probably agree to give the US a naval base. Novo East India Company incoming.

Last edited:
Hasina made Bangladesh a real asian tiger I was biggest critic against her but fact should be accepted hasina sincere with its own people unlike sharifs of Pakistan
Oh really? You guys used to hate Hasina before her Mango Diplomacy with Imran Khan! That time we used to support her!

Also what's happening in Pakistan isn't our concern! Same can be said for you! Pay attention what is going on Pakistan Only! Let us think about our own country!

You are not in a position to say who is sincere for the people of Bangladesh, because you don't know the ground reality of Bangladesh!

And you were biggest critic of Hasina , so I was one of her biggest admirer!

It looks many things have changed!

Finally Hasina made Bangladesh the Asian tiger is nothing but BAL Goebbelsian propaganda!

Last edited:

Seems it's starting to come out. The US probably wants a naval base in BD, it was my biggest fear. Whoever will replace Hasina will probably agree to give the US a naval base. Novo East India incoming.
Lmao! Hasina can't stay without an election even if she offer saint martin to the USA!

Because USA want the base to watch over China through Myanmar ( of course by creating chaos , in the name of revival of democracy and human rights in Myanmar) , hence they can't make alliance with a non elected PM!

So if people would vote for Hasina in a free and fair election, she also would make your nightmare ( so called?) Come true! And I think you also know it very well!

Last edited:

Seems it's starting to come out. The US probably wants a naval base in BD, it was my biggest fear. Whoever will replace Hasina will probably agree to give the US a naval base. Novo East India Company incoming.
If USA wants Saint Martin USA will get it. BAL or BNP cant stand in their way. I hope you know why...
And I dont mind giving a base to USA. It will be our security guarantee and will ensure dollar flow to our economy.

And I dont mind giving a base to USA. It will be our security guarantee and will ensure dollar flow to our economy.
Exactly my words bhai! India wants and takes everything for free! I'm sure USA will do the opposite!

Actually I think no one wants anything for free , other than beggar India ( pretend to be the land of milk and honey) !

Back
Top Bottom