What's new

The Kilo impact

This is called underestimating your enemy... how a refurbished Kilo is not a threat to your warships when BN is still not equipped with serious ASW capacity??? Kilos armed with Klub S missiles is a huge threat to even Indian or Chinese, Pakistan warships who are normally better equipped compared to Bangladesh warships and you believe BN doesnt at all need to worry about Kilo at all??

What's your source India is 30 years behind China to refurbish submarines... we have vast expertise in operating Kilos, building our own nuclear submarines so I don't think that's the case....
And no Myanmar Kilo is not the one which was involved in accident.... it was Sindhurakshak which caught a fire and was decommissioned after that.... another submarine who was stationed aside that time was Sindhuratna which got slightly damaged due to this.... but Myanmar Kilo was nowhere involved in this.....

You must be joking if you think India can build it's own nuclear subs , everyone knows including Russian that India is indeed behind China in sub building.

Why did India take Russia assistance in building a nuclear sub ? Exactly

No these Myanmar kilo subs are not a threat , again not the new subs Russia or Vietnam operates but the older original class Kilos which are much louder.

You act like these kilos are the best , but constantly keep forgetting there are not the new class of Kilos.

And honestly you can easily Google search and see India is behind in submarine refurbishment.

And judging by India losing a sub cause the crews couldn't even close the hatch , it's honestly hilarious.

India just doesn't have the environment along with no corruption to make good enough engineers to make their own subs which cost a FÛCK ton of money.

India nuclear subs are literally Russian supported sub , makes sense

You must be joking if you think India can build it's own nuclear subs , everyone knows including Russian that India is indeed behind China in sub building.

Why did India take Russia assistance in building a nuclear sub ? Exactly

No these Myanmar kilo subs are not a threat , again not the new subs Russia or Vietnam operates but the older original class Kilos which are much louder.

You act like these kilos are the best , but constantly keep forgetting there are not the new class of Kilos.

And honestly you can easily Google search and see India is behind in submarine refurbishment.

And judging by India losing a sub cause the crews couldn't even close the hatch , it's honestly hilarious.

India just doesn't have the environment along with no corruption to make good enough engineers to make their own subs which cost a FÛCK ton of money.

India nuclear subs are literally Russian supported sub , makes sense

Myanmar Kilo is the same that India operates so are you trying to say all Indian Kilos are not to be taken seriously and they are a joke????

And your MINGS which are inferior to Kilos (even from a design to begin with) should be taken seriously????

Ask NATO why they call this beast KILO a BLACK HOLE

Myanmar Kilo is the same that India operates so are you trying to say all Indian Kilos are not to be taken seriously and they are a joke????

And your MINGS which are inferior to Kilos (even from a design to begin with) should be taken seriously????

Ask NATO why they call this beast KILO a BLACK HOLE

First of all do you really think NATO calls Kilos a black hole ? They call Russian and only Russian and maybe Chinese Kilos a black hole cause again Russia will never sell the same quality or deadly versions to India.

NATO's ASW capabilities can defeat a Kilo , it's not a super deadly weapon you guys are making it to seem.

And also , Mings are not our last subs it's just for training. Myanmar however with their poor budget can't afford a larger sub fleet unlike us.

I didn't say Kilos suck , but time goes by and ASW capabilities get better to a point current Kilos become obsolete.

Indian navy at least upgrades their Kilos unlike the one they sold to Myanmar , do you really think they will sell the best to another of their enemies LMAO ?

They sold a old @ss Kilo rusted down to Myanmar to tackle Bangladesh , we are just AGAIN waiting for what ASW helis we want to buy cause we wanted AW159s but the production line shut off cause of Korea.

Myanmar navy still is a joke to us , and a bigger joke in the future with our own frigate program/submarine and also LHD program.

I don't underestimate them , they like to mess with us and our dam islands so they better back tf out

First of all do you really think NATO calls Kilos a black hole ? They call Russian and only Russian and maybe Chinese Kilos a black hole cause again Russia will never sell the same quality or deadly versions to India.

NATO's ASW capabilities can defeat a Kilo , it's not a super deadly weapon you guys are making it to seem.

And also , Mings are not our last subs it's just for training. Myanmar however with their poor budget can't afford a larger sub fleet unlike us.

I didn't say Kilos suck , but time goes by and ASW capabilities get better to a point current Kilos become obsolete.

Indian navy at least upgrades their Kilos unlike the one they sold to Myanmar , do you really think they will sell the best to another of their enemies LMAO ?

They sold a old @ss Kilo rusted down to Myanmar to tackle Bangladesh , we are just AGAIN waiting for what ASW helis we want to buy cause we wanted AW159s but the production line shut off cause of Korea.

Myanmar navy still is a joke to us , and a bigger joke in the future with our own frigate program/submarine and also LHD program.

I don't underestimate them , they like to mess with us and our dam islands so they better back tf out

Okay okay fine..... China gets same quality and deadly version of Kilo same as Russia but India doesn't....when Russia fully knows how it reverse engineers her products and keep selling at cheap....a super analysis by a genius.....

Same Russia who supported India on miniature nuclear reactors for arihant will have a problem to supply same quality SSK..... fine.....

Why Myanmar is a joke???? For Bangladesh navy even USN with Virginia, Sea Wolf, Los Angelis class submarines are a joke..... comparing them with India and Myanmar navies an insult to BN....

Last edited:
Okay okay fine..... China gets same quality and deadly version of Kilo same as Russia but India doesn't.... what a super analysis by a genius.....

Same Russia who supported India on miniature nuclear reactors for arihant will have a problem to supply same quality SSK..... fine.....

Why Myanmar is a joke???? For Bangladesh navy even USN with Virginia, Sea Wolf, Los Angelis class submarines are a joke..... comparing them with India and Myanmar navies an insult to BN....

Export version of any weapon system is always a little less equipped then the one the exporting nation has in service. India will not sell Teja with the same features as in service in IAF.

Export version of any weapon system is always a little less equipped then the one the exporting nation has in service. India will not sell Teja with the same features as in service in IAF.

I know export version is little less compared to manufacturers but not that less equipped that it won't at all qualify to be called with the same definition the original platform is called.... BLACK HOLE in case of Kilo.... be it Russian, Chinese, Indian , Burmese or vietnamese.....

Most funny part in spaceman post was he thinks only Russian and Chinese submarines are called as BLACK HOLE.... my point of argument was on that part.... there is no special treatment for China especially when the country can actually be a threat to Russia over its border dispute with Russia and basically when Russia knows that whatever Russian weapon goes to China ends up being reverse engineered and sold at even cheaper prices than Russia....

I know export version is little less compared to manufacturers but not that less equipped that it won't at all qualify to be called with the same definition the original platform is called.... BLACK HOLE in case of Kilo.... be it Russian, Chinese, Indian , Burmese or vietnamese.....

Most funny part in spaceman post was he thinks only Russian and Chinese submarines are called as BLACK HOLE.... my point of argument was on that part.... there is no special treatment for China especially when the country can actually be a threat to Russia over its border dispute with Russia and basically when Russia knows that whatever Russian weapon goes to China ends up being reverse engineered and sold at even cheaper prices than Russia....
China got the project 636 improved kilos while India only has the old 877 ones

China got the project 636 improved kilos while India only has the old 877 ones

Maybe that time due to budget India went for 877.... but it's not like Russia will deny India 636 EKM versions if India asks for..... China got S400 so as India getting the same too.....

Maybe that time due to budget India went for 877.... but it's not like Russia will deny India 636 EKM versions if India asks for..... China got S400 so as India getting the same too.....

Lmao India buys everything , aka a big logistical issue.

The core of India's best weapons are foreign

So the Kilo impact is huge and this is just a beginning for Myanmar..... I see a future Myanmar navy with brand new Kilos or maybe even Amurs from Russia...... good luck to Myanmar......

It’s likely that Russia wasn’t impressed that India lost one of their kilos before they were even left port and concluded that Indian navy personnel weren’t experienced enough to handle better versions

I'm just here to clear things up. First of all we already have sub base built in the early 2010s I don't know where it is but all I know is it exist. Second the military plans on getting 2-4 subs but at this point we don't know if its Russian or Chinese or what model it is. Third the DI is developing a midget subs. Lastly what the military get is always a mystery we only knows what's coming only when the country selling says it or when its shown by the military it's self. This is genially the truth. So don't reply with childish insults. There is a lot of misconception here. At this point the myanmar military might as well be the boogeyman because of the BD members coming up with baseless info.

Listen these are older Kilo class subs , Myanmar doesn't have the economy to support a lager navy and plus most of the budget goes to their land forces and air force so the Navy doesn't get much. Plus they're poorly trained unlike us which are trained by Koreans and Turks.

We are also building a 1 billion dollar sub base with a plan , Myanmar doesn't even have a plan
Even if they get Kilos , modern ASW warfare can sink them with no mercy , Kilos are getting old day by day anyways.
Myanmar has ample reserves of natural gas and they can use that for boosting their economy so I don't agree with the economy part. Economically they have the potential to do better than BD.

Kilos may be old but they score high on stealth and provide serious capabilities to its users and is a great threat to its adversaries.

My view on this whole issue is that both Mayanmar and BD are making enemies out of each other needlessly. They are trying to be another India and Pakistan.

It’s likely that Russia wasn’t impressed that India lost one of their kilos before they were even left port and concluded that Indian navy personnel weren’t experienced enough to handle better versions

Are you serious??? India can get any damn weapons systems from Russia...... they are in the race for P75I with Amurs which is actually a next generation Kilo with capability to vertically launch the missiles..... they won't participate if they don't have confidence in India to sell 636 version of Kilo..... even Algeria, Vietnam operates 636 versions there's no reason for Russia to deny it to India...... if they do it's their loss India can get any damn western submarine too (barring nuclear submarines) if Russia really tries something like that.....
Myanmar has ample reserves of natural gas and they can use that for boosting their economy so I don't agree with the economy part. Economically they have the potential to do better than BD.

Kilos may be old but they score high on stealth and provide serious capabilities to its users and is a great threat to its adversaries.

My view on this whole issue is that both Mayanmar and BD are making enemies out of each other needlessly. They are trying to be another India and Pakistan.

Yep the way BD fanboys underestimate Myanmar is really a fun to watch..... the moment Myanmar deploys even 2000 soldiers on the border they get a panic attack..... most funny part is they are actually claiming that Kilo is not at all a threat to Bangladesh warships and it's a threat to only tankers...... even NATO is not that daredevil....

Last edited:
Are you serious??? India can get any damn weapons systems from Russia...... they are in the race for P75I with Amurs which is actually a next generation Kilo with capability to vertically launch the missiles..... they won't participate if they don't have confidence in India to sell 636 version of Kilo..... even Algeria, Vietnam operates 636 versions there's no reason for Russia to deny it to India...... if they do it's their loss India can get any damn western submarine too (barring nuclear submarines) if Russia really tries something like that.....

Yep the way BD fanboys underestimate Myanmar is really a fun to watch..... the moment Myanmar deploys even 2000 soldiers on the border they get a panic attack..... most funny part is they are actually claiming that Kilo is not at all a threat to Bangladesh warships and it's a threat to only tankers...... even NATO is not that daredevil....

It's very funnier to watch Indian allu Arjuns think we give a flying **** what they have to say or what their monkey friends do.

Myanmar is a threat to us ? Same Myanmar who have a smaller GDP than our annual national budget ?

Yeah no, they aren't a threat, we just take their Genocidal bullshit seriously because we don't joke around about war unlike some others in the region who got free painless independence courtesy of the Brits.

The Bengali blood remembers be it the Maratha plunderers, 1700s and the Brits, 1905, 1947 or 1971, we don't like to talk war but when it happens, we fight to the last man.

Back
Top Bottom