What's new

The Kharotabad (Quetta) Incident

^^ You know it is funny when such incidents are quoted with full zeal and zest. i mean how stupid the Police has to be to actually go beat the guy with such 'perfect' timings when half of Pakistan is already against the Police and the remaining half is against Rangers? The same was the case with the 'ISI' killing Shahazad when it was known that he has been pointing fingers towards the agency?

On one side people credit these agencies and forces with such intellect that can plan and execute Mumbai Attacks and create photos and videos (strangely which have the same individuals who have been killed - i didnt that they can also resurrect people these day :lol:), but on the other hand the same excellent agencies and forces screws up on things so petty and lame that one is simply taken by surprise!

yup some invisible hand like your conspiracy says is forcing all evil media to give the security forces a bad name, which they didnt earn at all by their own actions !!

the pregnant lady was a converted muslim, she was shouting that "she is muslim" (how silly) and was saying Kalima (how dangerous) when FC nailed dozens of fire into her !!

yup some invisible hand like your conspiracy says is forcing all evil media to give the security forces a bad name, which they didnt earn at all by their own actions !!

Before you start eating my brains, come up with some tangibles to counter my arguments, or else, go sit in a dharna with IK. :rolleyes:

@ PakDefender:

what is ''glim jim''

Glimjim was a term used for certain unusual women that appeared in Afghanistan and the western parts of Pakistan at the peak of the soviet invasion of Afghanistan. This term is well known in many parts of Afghanistan and also in KP and Baluchistan (at least when I was going to school in Quetta that is where I first heard it)

The rumour was that there were these women that the Russians have sent in , some said that these were girls picked up by the Soviets in Afghanistan , taken to Moscow and trained and then sent back into this region , some said that these were in fact Russians themselves. Yet another rumour was that these were hookers who while were very pretty but had some kind of a disease. There is little to no information available on this but people from that era who followed the development would probably know more

There are many strange things that have happened in Pakistan that have remained undocumented. Like in that same time frame there was this group that got named ‘hathora group’ ( the hammer group ) and the story about the hathora group was that they barged into houses of random people , killed them , beheaded them and then put nails in their heads , many news papers from that time reported such like incidents.

Did some post this:

Thank you for posting. i saw this yesterday at a place and its most shocking to see they were active members of terror. this has cleared many things.

after watching this i changed my views about their innocence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this video.
What the hell is wrong with our media a few days back in capital talk hamid meer was saying that innocent people were killed by FC...
Looks like this video was released 8 or 10 days ago, how come he didn’t see the video what kind of journalist he is & I didn’t see any news regarding this video on geo and also on jang news paper.
I saw a clip of RT news that obama gave 50 mil $ for Pakistani media…. For what? His PR.

Thanks for posting this video.
What the hell is wrong with our media a few days back in capital talk hamid meer was saying that innocent people were killed by FC...
Looks like this video was released 8 or 10 days ago, how come he didn’t see the video what kind of journalist he is & I didn’t see any news regarding this video on geo and also on jang news paper.
I saw a clip of RT news that obama gave 50 mil $ for Pakistani media…. For what? His PR.
So how would we believe the Video Posted By Xeric. We all are hypocrites bcz first we were proud of soldiers,Then we changed our minds bcz media said that they were illegally crossing the border and they were innocent,Then Media said "no they were militants" ..For how many times we'll change our minds.
We are playing with ourselves. Media wants some dramatic stories. They don't care the reality.. Mirch Misala jee.

Thank you for posting. i saw this yesterday at a place and its most shocking to see they were active members of terror. this has cleared many things.

after watching this i changed my views about their innocence.
Cleared What? that they were militants?

1) The police did not find any suicide bombs/grenades/explosives/etc. on them.
2) So how did they know that they were killing "terrorists" at that time?
3) Why did they beat up the autopsy doctor and why did they force the taxi driver to confess?

The whole thing is very fishy. I wouldn't be surprised if the videos were taken from somewhere else.

and you, being an outsider not privvy to ANY of the details -- what leads you to this deduction of yours?

and you, being an outsider not privvy to ANY of the details -- what leads you to this deduction of yours?
And you do, I suppose. Stop, AZ. You have great intellectual gifts. Why use them in the service of oppression?

no oppression, dear sir....
did you see the picture and news piece in which these peaceful pilgrims are posing with assault rifles?

they werent angels.....though i do wish they were still alive. They'd be more useful.

Aa...guys..is it that Solomon dude who is preaching us to renounce O. P. ression? Look, whois talking!

:hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom