What's new

The Kharotabad (Quetta) Incident

Did some post this:

& still self-hating-hasty Pakistanis r bikering about their innocence...

"Sharm saa doob maroo aur jahanam mai jaoo self-hating-jald-Baaaz Pakistanioo"

Last edited by a moderator:
QUETTA: Dr Baqir Shah, the police surgeon who conducted autopsy on the victims of Kharotabad shooting incident has been attacked in Quetta.

According to the Express 24/7 correspondent in Quetta, Muhammad Kazim said that Dr Shah was visiting a restaurant on prince road when up to 10 people pulled up outside and dragged the surgeon out. As the men tried to drag the doctor away to their vehicles, he put up resistance, upon which the men beat him up. His wounds were so severe that he had to be rushed to the civil hospital.

Earlier in the day, Dr Shah had recorded his statement in the ongoing tribunal on the Kharotabad killing incident in which five foreigners were gunned down at a check post by police and FC personnel on suspicion that they were armed suicide bombers.

In his testimony, Dr Shah confirmed that all the victims had died of gunshot wounds from the police and FC weapons fired from a distance of 50 – 60 feet, instead of a hand grenade as claimed by the police. This is one of the incriminating evidences pointing towards gross negligence of the police and FC personnel.

Kharotabad shooting incident: Police surgeon tortured – The Express Tribune

Sounds like he was lucky to only get beaten if they had got him into the car the head line would probably have read, Body of Surgeon found.

Journalists now court witneses seems you have to be very carefull what you say in Pakistan these days.

The above pictures have been retrieved from their mobile phones , clearly these people were not just ordinary illegal immigrant types

khtabad.jpg

Rather than investing our energy in bashing our own , we need to establish how these people got there in the first place and follow up leads from the evidence obtained.
The fact that one of the dead included a Russian woman named Oliga is quite unusual.
I recall in the 80s during the soviet invasion of Afghanistan there were trained Russian women that were infiltrated into Afghanistan and Pakistan's north west. These women were called 'glim jims' .

the news report says that a hard disk recovered from these people which has a lot of video footage and also material was recovered from their mobile phones. Some of them were Tajik and some were Russians and their passports had Iranian visas too

Good news kill em all send them all to hell thats were these cowards / bastards belong .

Sounds like he was lucky to only get beaten if they had got him into the car the head line would probably have read, Body of Surgeon found.

Journalists now court witneses seems you have to be very carefull what you say in Pakistan these days.

Looks like a typical hush up job is underway. Now people are posting some photos, allegedly from the victims phones. First of all, given the obvious hush up job, the photos are probably fake, posted by some fanboy or planted by police.

Secondly, the photos are totally irrelevant in this case.

Nowhere you find civilians supporting such actions by armed forces, its just againt their interest, I believe most of these 'civilians' supporting police brutality in pakistan are actually people related to armed forces personnel or members of armed forces themselves.

Police surgeon for Kharotabad incident beaten up:

When Dr Baqir Shah was attacked he was taking dinner at a hotel. He alleged that he was beaten up by policemen.

“I was punished by police for telling the truth about the killing of five foreigners,” he told Dawn on telephone.

------------------------

Van driver Ata Mohammad, a key witness, retracted his earlier statement recorded in the tribunal and said it was false and he had given it under police pressure.

The driver further said his previous statement recorded under police pressure was untrue and the five foreigners did not possess any hand grenade or other subversive material.

He said that policemen who searched the bags of the foreigners found only books and three bottles of shampoo.

Justice Mohammad Hashin Khan Kakar of Balochistan High Court is heading the tribunal.

The above pictures have been retrieved from their mobile phones , clearly these people were not just ordinary illegal immigrant types

khtabad.jpg

Rather than investing our energy in bashing our own , we need to establish how these people got there in the first place and follow up leads from the evidence obtained.
The fact that one of the dead included a Russian woman named Oliga is quite unusual.
I recall in the 80s during the soviet invasion of Afghanistan there were trained Russian women that were infiltrated into Afghanistan and Pakistan's north west. These women were called 'glim jims' .

people make all sorts of assumptions when they dont find an ounce of evidence specially thise mythical hand grenades, we dont know if aaj news or police is giving some random videos, even if its real who becomes terrorist in practicing firing some gun

people make all sorts of assumptions when they dont find an ounce of evidence specially thise mythical hand grenades, we dont know if aaj news or police is giving some random videos, even if its real who becomes terrorist in practicing firing some gun.

It is illegal to carry a gun like AK-47 according to Pakistani law, how did they get the licenses for it. What part of Pakistan was it, who gave them these weapons to use and enjoy. Lastly due to WOT any video footage that includes some foreigner carrying weapons can become an evidence and can be used against them that is if stupid judiciary don't release them as always..

How did they enter Pakistan? Obviously from the land route into bulochistan from either Iran or afghanistan or from afghanistan into KPK and straight headed to Bulochistan.

By the way a news for you is 81 uzbeks, tajeks and afghanis are arrested by FC less then a week ago.

Police surgeon for Kharotabad incident beaten up:

When Dr Baqir Shah was attacked he was taking dinner at a hotel. He alleged that he was beaten up by policemen.

“I was punished by police for telling the truth about the killing of five foreigners,” he told Dawn on telephone.

------------------------

Van driver Ata Mohammad, a key witness, retracted his earlier statement recorded in the tribunal and said it was false and he had given it under police pressure.

The driver further said his previous statement recorded under police pressure was untrue and the five foreigners did not possess any hand grenade or other subversive material.

He said that policemen who searched the bags of the foreigners found only books and three bottles of shampoo.

Justice Mohammad Hashin Khan Kakar of Balochistan High Court is heading the tribunal.

^^ You know it is funny when such incidents are quoted with full zeal and zest. i mean how stupid the Police has to be to actually go beat the guy with such 'perfect' timings when half of Pakistan is already against the Police and the remaining half is against Rangers? The same was the case with the 'ISI' killing Shahazad when it was known that he has been pointing fingers towards the agency?

On one side people credit these agencies and forces with such intellect that can plan and execute Mumbai Attacks and create photos and videos (strangely which have the same individuals who have been killed - i didnt that they can also resurrect people these day :lol:), but on the other hand the same excellent agencies and forces screws up on things so petty and lame that one is simply taken by surprise!

Looks like a typical hush up job is underway. Now people are posting some photos, allegedly from the victims phones. First of all, given the obvious hush up job, the photos are probably fake, posted by some fanboy or planted by police.

Secondly, the photos are totally irrelevant in this case.

Nowhere you find civilians supporting such actions by armed forces, its just againt their interest, I believe most of these 'civilians' supporting police brutality in pakistan are actually people related to armed forces personnel or members of armed forces themselves.

Well, i wonder how these 'fake' fotos were missed by the media quoting them? And guess what, it is the same media (channel) that is termed as one of the unbiased remaining in Pakistan? Also, the pics and vids are avialble all over the internet and to date nobody has come up with the claim that they are fake, i mean, people can write tons of blogs and tweet all the shyt to fakofy OBL's pic, but this, which indeed is one of the most important incidents in Pakistan, no one does the same in this case, instead only some fanboys come up with complete speculations without presenting any proof whatsoever.

you didnt know that ISI could resurrect people?

i thit was a common knowledge, even 'Steven Cohen' knows about this mighty might.

as for Khatoabad incident, i guess families shud be compensated. Not much else can be done at this point. Foreigners (if they are too backwards to watch the news) should be briefed about Pakistan

it is a nation seeing some turmoil in parts of the country.....so when they come, they should have all documents and be ready to show them upon demand. Being a foreigner ILLEGALLY in Pakistan will not be a safe thing.

FC is a fairly professional force, for the most part --as a paramil. force. They should also be trained on how to deal with such situations. That kind of volley of bullets in my view was unwarranted. But also remember that they are living a lot on edge. Theyve seen counterparts get blown up in front of them by suicide bombers who only had to pull a chord in order to go boom

Back
Top Bottom