What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Mann is irrelevant to the Indian polity.

He has no meaning in life.

No one wastes any breath on him these days.

As good as creaky discarded furniture in the godown for rubbish.

^ the guy is just an attention monger . arresting him now will only give him the publicity he want. but do keep a watch for any terror activity .

In the times of globalization, ppl still harbor such thinking:confused:. Send this guy to moon, he can make what ever country out there.

khalistan has gone long ago but still in heart of some people in our neighborhood. :lol: bechara..... lol

As a Sikh this news saddens me although I know this man represents a VERY SMALL MINORITY. Whilst there is a case for greater autonomy for the Punjab state aswell as proportiante standing I am aware most Sikhs are more than happy to be part of modern India with its TRILLION dollar economy. And why shouldn't they? Sikhs, for their small numbers have done great things for their motherland, she is as much theirs as anyone elses right?

I see that many Pakistanis are happy at this news- this probably stems because then they could say- look at India they have the same problems we do, radicalised insurgencies, it's not our fault. Give us more money. Well to any SANE person there is just no comparison between India and Pakistan in any field, in a few years/generations the idea of Khalistan will be long since dead, Sikhs are a proud and brave people who will continue to work with their fellow INDIAN brothers and sisters for INDIA. This seems to be what you Pakistanis lack- a sense of unity, it seems it is still very tribalistic in nature, in Pakistani forums there is always talk of this region and that.

oh,khalistan movement rekindled? Good good. I wonder if dilair mehdi becomes prime minister of newly indipendant khalistam. The national anthem willbe 'turuk turuk tuk turuk turuk tuk . Turuk tiruk tuk. Tana naa

That my friend was priceless :rofl: :rofl:

Khalistan+100+dollar.jpg

currency .... wowwwww

As a Sikh this news saddens me although I know this man represents a VERY SMALL MINORITY. Whilst there is a case for greater autonomy for the Punjab state aswell as proportiante standing I am aware most Sikhs are more than happy to be part of modern India with its TRILLION dollar economy. And why shouldn't they? Sikhs, for their small numbers have done great things for their motherland, she is as much theirs as anyone elses right?

I see that many Pakistanis are happy at this news- this probably stems because then they could say- look at India they have the same problems we do, radicalised insurgencies, it's not our fault. Give us more money. Well to any SANE person there is just no comparison between India and Pakistan in any field, in a few years/generations the idea of Khalistan will be long since dead, Sikhs are a proud and brave people who will continue to work with their fellow INDIAN brothers and sisters for INDIA. This seems to be what you Pakistanis lack- a sense of unity, it seems it is still very tribalistic in nature, in Pakistani forums there is always talk of this region and that.

bro, these pakistani's are desperate to see our country break, because we split thier country into two piece's in 1971.punjab is our nation's pride we will never let it go at any cost, let the pakistani's keep dreaming.my simple question to pakistani's is that , if sikh's don't consider india as thier motherland then why do so many sikh's join the indian army and fight for us at the border's? pakistan asked for kashmir and you lost bangladesh, now when you are thinking of spliting punjab from us i am sure you will lose balochistan now.

bro, these pakistani's are desperate to see our country break, because we split thier country into two piece's in 1971.punjab is our nation's pride we will never let it go at any cost, let the pakistani's keep dreaming.my simple question to pakistani's is that , if sikh's don't consider india as thier motherland then why do so many sikh's join the indian army and fight for us at the border's? pakistan asked for kashmir and you lost bangladesh, now when you are thinking of spliting punjab from us i am sure you will lose balochistan now.

Tell that to the 30,793 sikhs on this FB page:

NeverForget1984.com | Facebook

Do you think these sikhs love india,or are they pakistanis pretending to be sikhs?

Do you think the 30,793 sikhs who like this FB page will agree with you?

btw, why is it that most sikhs living in western countries dont call themselves "indians"?

Do you think these sikhs love india,or are they pakistanis pretending to be sikhs?

30 K misguided sikhs making a noise out of a total population of 23 million or so in a country of 1.2 billion currently being managed by a Sikh..?? Yeah.. go ahead and give it a LOT of importance .. ;)

No body asks them to forget. But still they can be Indians. That's the beauty which you unfortunately would not be able to understand

30 K misguided sikhs making a noise out of a total population of 23 million or so in a country of 1.2 billion currently being managed by a Sikh..?? Yeah.. go ahead and give it a LOT of importance .. ;)

How many of those 30 K are in India is the most important question. The opinions of Canadians or UK Sikhs does not affect the belief if an Indian Sikh in India.

These are the one seeking justice...even am on that facebook "like" list..
Why?
If we sikhs even forget 84, how are culprits of 84 ever gonna get in jails..

To be honest..Deep inside me ..i know that justice delayed is justice denied, i also know that real culprits(who killed people) would never be found.
This is the only one thing that hurts of being an indian..

Despite all this, i still do not support khalistan

Back
Top Bottom